Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Mazda CX-30 299/mo 0 DAS for 36/12

dowksirdowksir Member Posts: 6
edited April 2020 in Mazda
I got 299/mo offer with 36/12 on CX-30 preferred package in TX with loyalty. I had multiple 299 offers but no one seems to be willing to go below. Should I do it?

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,253
    dowksir said:

I got 299/mo offer with 36/12 on CX-30 preferred package in TX with loyalty. I had multiple 299 offers but no one seems to be willing to go below. Should I do it?

Hard to say.

FWD or AWD?
    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted cap cost?
    Amount due at signing?

Without this information, we aren't able to give you any meaningful feedback.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• dowksirdowksir Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2020
    Michaell said:

dowksir said:

Hard to say.

FWD or AWD?
    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted cap cost?
    Amount due at signing?

FWD
    MSRP 27300
    Selling Price 25100
    RV 16693
    0 Due At Sale as title says

Thx
    dowksir said:

Michaell said:

dowksir said:

Hard to say.

FWD or AWD?
    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted cap cost?
    Amount due at signing?

FWD
    MSRP 27300
    Selling Price 25100
    RV 16693

Thx
    .00145 and 61%
    No incentives

If $0 DAS (not even first payment?), then we will need to know the adjusted cap cost, which is the selling price plus all the taxes and fees you are not paying up front.

I would ask the dealer for a specific breakdown of those costs, as that would be a place where egregious items could be slipped in.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

dowksir said:

Michaell said:

dowksir said:

Hard to say.

FWD or AWD?
    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted cap cost?
    Amount due at signing?

FWD
    MSRP 27300
    Selling Price 25100
    RV 16693

Thx
    .00145 and 61%
    No incentives

If $0 DAS (not even first payment?), then we will need to know the adjusted cap cost, which is the selling price plus all the taxes and fees you are not paying up front.

I would ask the dealer for a specific breakdown of those costs, as that would be a place where egregious items could be slipped in.
    They said with first payment. Sorry didnt know that was considered down payment. They said selling price is including taxes and fees.

Thanks again!
    dowksir said:

Michaell said:

dowksir said:

Michaell said:

dowksir said:

Hard to say.

FWD or AWD?
    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted cap cost?
    Amount due at signing?

FWD
    MSRP 27300
    Selling Price 25100
    RV 16693

Thx
    .00145 and 61%
    No incentives

They said with first payment. Sorry didnt know that was considered down payment. They said selling price is including taxes and fees.

Thanks again!
    First payment is not a down payment - that, technically, is called "cap cost reduction".

Either way, get the numbers, then we can review.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I changed to space grey
    CX-30 Grey Preferred Package FWD

MSRP: 27,600
    Selling Price: 25,116
    RV: 16,836

Montly: 299
    Due at Signing: 299 (First Payment)

What else am I missing? (Sorry first time leasing)
    Dealer said mf may differ based on my credit and didn't give me number
    Also 36 mo / 12k miles
    dowksir said:

I changed to space grey
    CX-30 Grey Preferred Package FWD

MSRP: 27,600
    Selling Price: 25,116
    RV: 16,836

Montly: 299
    Due at Signing: 299 (First Payment)

What else am I missing? (Sorry first time leasing)
    Dealer said mf may differ based on my credit and didn't give me number

If you only have to give the dealer $299 to start, then $299/mo for the next 35 months, then I'd say that is a good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• sdlindsdlind Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2020
    @dowksir
    Hello. I am having a lot of trouble finding a similar deal to this in the DC area. Would you be willing to share any information that I can take to a dealer? Any advice on how you got dealers to come down that low?

Additionally do the MF/RV change by region and by month?
    sdlind said:

Hello. I am having a lot of trouble finding a similar deal to this in the DC area. Would you be willing to share any information that I can take to a dealer? Any advice on how you got dealers to come down that low?

Additionally do the MF/RV change by region and by month?

Negotiate the selling price for a lease just like you would for a purchase. The following link will help establish a target price:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

The programs can change on a monthly basis, and the incentives have been regional, recently.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator