Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Info on Toyota Camry Hybrid 2020 Lease

HereAfter54HereAfter54 Member Posts: 2
edited June 2020 in Toyota
Hi! I'm interested in leasing a 2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid and have an offer from a dealer, but before I sign, I was wondering what the money factor and residual typically are for a Toyota Camry Hybrid LE CVT at 10K miles per year for 36 months, zip is 01810.

I'd appreciate any help I can get!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,144

Hi! I'm interested in leasing a 2020 Toyota Camry Hybrid and have an offer from a dealer, but before I sign, I was wondering what the money factor and residual typically are for a Toyota Camry Hybrid LE CVT at 10K miles per year for 36 months, zip is 01810.

I'd appreciate any help I can get!

.00020 and 56%
    $380 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• LUCKY143LUCKY143 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    I too have the same question about Money factor/residual value. But considering Toyota reliability they are supposed to hold value and the residual value must be higher than 56% though right? More the residual value less the monthly lease payments would be is what i know. Sorry if my understanding is not right. Please correct me if i'm wrong. And also i was trying to lease a Toyota 2020 Camry hybrid with 12k miles/ 3yrs... and is it 1% lease/month based on MSRP of the vehicle? Please advise.
    LUCKY143 said:

I too have the same question about Money factor/residual value. But considering Toyota reliability they are supposed to hold value and the residual value must be higher than 56% though right? More the residual value less the monthly lease payments would be is what i know. Sorry if my understanding is not right. Please correct me if i'm wrong. And also i was trying to lease a Toyota 2020 Camry hybrid with 12k miles/ 3yrs... and is it 1% lease/month based on MSRP of the vehicle? Please advise.

Good questions, all.

The residual value is set by the bank and is nothing more than a very educated guess as to what the car will be worth at the end of the lease. Very rarely is the market value of the car higher than the residual value.

Yes, a higher residual results in a lower payment, so long as everything else is the same. But, that isn't always the case. The money factor and incentives have to be considered along with the residual when valuing a lease deal.

The 1% concept is a guideline, not a rule. Not every car will have a lease payment that is 1% of MSRP. Most are higher; some, rarely, are lower.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• chefmikiechefmikie Member Posts: 10
    This is great info thank you all. Im also looking for the residual, money factor and lease / loyalty credits for a 2020 Camry Hybrid LE CVT at 12k/36mo in zip code 90068 . Thanks!
    chefmikie said:

This is great info thank you all. Im also looking for the residual, money factor and lease / loyalty credits for a 2020 Camry Hybrid LE CVT at 12k/36mo in zip code 90068 . Thanks!

.00001 and 55%
    $500 lease cash
    No loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• chefmikiechefmikie Member Posts: 10
    thank you!
  • leaselooker12leaselooker12 Member Posts: 2
    Hi I am also looking for the MF and RV for a toyota camry hybrid LE. 12/36. zip is 19146. Thanks!

Hi I am also looking for the MF and RV for a toyota camry hybrid LE. 12/36. zip is 19146. Thanks!

.00036 and 55%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.