Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Chronic Car Buyers Anonymous

Comments

• stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,542
    here's one for you old GM fans. Cheap! perfect winter beater for snow country. Not even that many miles on it. I can't imagine driving it, but if you are on a low budget and need wheels, probably hard to do better for this price. Or find anything that both runs fine, and is not rusted to heck and beyond.

https://www.royaleasing.com/details-1999-oldsmobile-cutlass-4dr_sedan_gls-used-1g3ng52j8x6321537.html

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,090
    Those rebadged Malibus were such a sorry excuse for an Olds. No question why the brand died when you see that.

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

• houdini1houdini1 Member Posts: 8,327
    stickguy said:

this is so cool. I love it. Great colors. All the classic mid-80s touches too!

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/9QDeeXme/1984-datsun-300zx

love this too. especially with new clutch and IMS.

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/9ldEgPAE/2002-porsche-911-carrera-coupe

I don't understand how Nissan lost their way so badly. They used to make great cars, now, not so much.

2013 LX 570 2016 LS 460

• sdasda Member Posts: 6,983
    edited June 2020
    stickguy said:

here's one for you old GM fans. Cheap! perfect winter beater for snow country. Not even that many miles on it. I can't imagine driving it, but if you are on a low budget and need wheels, probably hard to do better for this price. Or find anything that both runs fine, and is not rusted to heck and beyond.

https://www.royaleasing.com/details-1999-oldsmobile-cutlass-4dr_sedan_gls-used-1g3ng52j8x6321537.html

In 01 I had a 99 Cutlass GLS for a brief time. We had just found out my wife was pregnant and we had decided she would be an at home mom which meant a significant reduction in income. It was medium sea green metallic with that same gray leather interior. It had been a loaner vehicle at the Olds dealer and had about 10k on it. I don’t remember what I paid for it but it was very reasonable and still had some warranty remaining. It wasn’t a bad car, really quite roomy, economical and good commuter car. The seats were comfortable and the leather decently supple, unlike the dried out seats on that beater. I was debating having a sunroof installed when I found the 00 Intrigue with sunroof at the same Olds dealer, so in true CCBA fashion, a trade was made. Though the Cutlass was a decent car I do have fond memories of it as I brought my wife and baby girl (who is now 18 and just graduated hs) home from the hospital.

2018 VW Passat SE w/tech, 2016 Audi Q5 Premium Plus w/tech, 2006 Acura TL w/nav

• oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,662
    edited June 2020
    stickguy said:

That would be a perfect winter beater. And for under $2k! Just make sure the intake gaskets were done.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

ab348 said:

Those rebadged Malibus were such a sorry excuse for an Olds. No question why the brand died when you see that.

Certainly a fall from the days of the 442. Most corporate twins were only differentiated by front facia and taillights. Lack of money or lack of imagination.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• benjaminhbenjaminh Member Posts: 6,311
    To try to avoid thinking too much about the news, I've been thinking about my next possible car purchase. Most likely I'll just buy out my current TLX, but the new TLX definitely will have some advantages.

https://acuranews.com/en-US/releases/all-new-2021-tlx-elevates-acura-sedan-performance-with-turbo-power-dedicated-platform-and-expressive-styling

"May 28, 2020 — TORRANCE, CALIF.
    ....Acura today revealed the quickest, best-handling and most well-appointed sedan in the brand's 35-year history – the all-new 2021 Acura TLX. With a model-exclusive body structure and chassis architecture, all turbo engine lineup, and an athletic stance with bold proportions, the new TLX delivers dramatic gains in both style and dynamic performance. The first Acura sedan fully designed around the brand's Precision Crafted Performance ethos, the 2021 TLX will arrive at dealerships early this fall with a manufacturer suggested retail price (MSRP) starting in the mid-$30,000 range....."

Although I'm not wild about the larger size, and in fact that's probably a deal breaker, I am probably going to test drive this car to see what it's like when it comes out. It's going to be a lot more powerful than my current car, that's for sure, although mpg is going to be down by some amount as well.

Still, the looks of this car for some reason appeal to me, and a thought crossed my mind other day—"if you had the chance to buy a new 1964 Thunderbird, or 1966 Toronado, or 1990 Prelude, or whatever other classic cars I've admired over the years, would you have?" It does seem like a nice looking car that's going to perform very well. Might even be a bit of an Acura classic. I'm still wondering if from my pov it's going to have the "best handling" compared to my TLX. I know the new TLX gets double-wishbone suspension, but it gives up 4-wheel steering.
    2018 Acura TLX 2.4 Tech 4WS (mine), 2018 Honda CR-V EX AWD (wife's)
  • graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665
    ab348 said:

My ex brother-in-law had one of those, only his was blue. He bought it new and it seemed he was taking it in for warranty work every month or so. Ran poorly, sounded worse. What a horrid car that thing was.
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
    I am really curious what they do with the upcoming "compact sedan" that is supposed to be in the pipeline, to arrive after the MDX launch in the winter. I assume next summer as a 2022 model. I hope it is a spiritual descendant of the Integra, with a bit more luxury on top, and around the size of the original TSX. That would be perfect! Could even just take the Civic Si and do a makeover, unless they just shrink the new TLX platform.

but a nicer styled, slightly taller, more premium/luxury/sport oriented version of the Si would work just fine for me.

I would also be shocked if there wasn't a smaller than RDX CUV (tall hatch) version of it to compete with the Q3, X2, XC40, etc. That is a hot segment, and would actually really interest me too. Much more than a TLX the size of an Avalon!

• roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,355
    stickguy said:

Id rather use my Wrangler for a winter beater.
    With the top removed.

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

• pensfan83pensfan83 Member Posts: 2,555

stickguy said:

With the top removed, the doors removed, and the windshield folded down
    Fixed that for you
    1997 Honda Prelude Base - 2022 Acura MDX Type S Advance - 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road - 2006 BMW 330Ci ZHP
    edited June 2020
    stickguy said:

I am really curious what they do with the upcoming "compact sedan" that is supposed to be in the pipeline, to arrive after the MDX launch in the winter. I assume next summer as a 2022 model. I hope it is a spiritual descendant of the Integra, with a bit more luxury on top, and around the size of the original TSX. That would be perfect! Could even just take the Civic Si and do a makeover, unless they just shrink the new TLX platform.

but a nicer styled, slightly taller, more premium/luxury/sport oriented version of the Si would work just fine for me.

I would also be shocked if there wasn't a smaller than RDX CUV (tall hatch) version of it to compete with the Q3, X2, XC40, etc. That is a hot segment, and would actually really interest me too. Much more than a TLX the size of an Avalon!

Yeah, the new 2022 ILX sedan will probably be good, but it probably won't be out by the time my lease expires. Of course, I could just try to live without a car for a few months.

My guess is that it wouldn't be taller than the Civic Si, but probably lower. Also I'm not super thrilled about the 1.5 turbo. It's a good engine, but since we've already got it in our CR-V I think one is enough. Probably the Type S for the new ILX will have the 2.0T. But the price for the ILX type S would probably be higher than a base TLX.

As you say, a new small SUV would likely be popular.

Keeping my current car would be by far the wisest decision. I might be able to get together a bit of down payment, which might cut the amount financed down to 12-15k. If 12k we could probably do that over 2 years.
    edited June 2020

stickguy said:

With the top removed.
    And what will you do when the guy who DOES buy that beater skids into your Wrangler? It’s just self-preservation. You could fill it with dirt and plant flowers.😬

• explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,315
    If you are looking for planter ideas, just happen to have seen a good one when picking up my truck after servicing.

2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert
  • tjc78tjc78 Member Posts: 15,918
    RE: “beaters”

Who has actually had one? A real one anyway.

Mine was from 1999 to 2001 or so. Gas was cheap so I bought a 79 -Continental Town Coupe for $700. Dull paint, rusty, low oil pressure but ran well. Fixed the AC and added dual exhausts with CAT delete. Bumped the timing till right before it pinged on premium and then beat the ever loving snot out of it (would do a nice burnout, factory trac lok still held) Put 40k on it before I junked it. Never once let me down despite having zero oil pressure hot idle in drive. I ran straight 40 oil in it.

2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic / 2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn, Built to Serve

Two views of the 2021 TLX.

not feeling the Jimmy Durante snout on that. Too long. Actually looks a bit Mazdaish. If they were going to make the car longer, should have put the space into the cabin or the trunk.

edited June 2020
    Yeah, I kinda agree with you there. If the new TLX is going to be that big I'd expect significant gains in interior room and trunk space, but those are only up slightly from the current TLX. They say that the big hood helps in making it the safest Acura sedan ever, and probably there's more room to make it easier to work on things if you're a mechanic.

Honda and Acura used to have that MM thing going on—machine minimum, man maximum. But that's not happening here.

On the other hand, it does look like a sports car. But it's probably a bit too much for my tastes. My guess is that the added size mixed with the tough economic environment might mean that Acura has a challenge on its hands selling the all-new TLX. And since they've clearly put billions of dollars into it that's a bit of a shame.

But maybe I'm wrong and it'll be a huge success. We should be able to get some clues by the end of the year—that is if covid doesn't shut down production before it even starts....
    edited June 2020
    There are some other drawbacks for me with the new TLX's design. Rear visibility looks to be so-so compared to a BMW 5-series or 3-series. Also with the new TLX's design the rear windows won't be able to roll down all the way. That's a pet peeve of mine. But on my current TLX, as well as on a BMW 5-series or 3-series, the rear windows roll down all the way....

I have given up on seeing out the back. especially with the CUVs. and rear windows are probably the last thing on my list. I know they do go down, so all that matters to me!

• ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,090
    stickguy said:

not feeling the Jimmy Durante snout on that. Too long. Actually looks a bit Mazdaish. If they were going to make the car longer, should have put the space into the cabin or the trunk.

Those were exactly my first reactions. Chrysler did "cab-forward" so perhaps this is "cab-backwards".

The front-on picture looks almost like it was stretched to make the car look lower and wider, like the Fitz and Van illustrations for Pontiac in the '60s.

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

pensfan83 said:

stickguy said:

With the top removed, the doors removed, and the windshield folded down
    Fixed that for you
    Yep- I'd still prefer it to that pitiful Olds.

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

tjc78 said:

Mine was from 1999 to 2001 or so. Gas was cheap so I bought a 79 -Continental Town Coupe for $700. Dull paint, rusty, low oil pressure but ran well. Fixed the AC and added dual exhausts with CAT delete. Bumped the timing till right before it pinged on premium and then beat the ever loving snot out of it (would do a nice burnout, factory trac lok still held) Put 40k on it before I junked it. Never once let me down despite having zero oil pressure hot idle in drive. I ran straight 40 oil in it.

My 1984 Turbo Coupe I drove from 1993-1998. Three pedals, no rust. I paid $1500 for it.
    My 2009 Clubman also qualifies- but it's hard for me to treat it like a beater. I've replaced broken and faded trim and interior bits. I HATE driving a shabby looking car.

• sdasda Member Posts: 6,983
    1982 Buick Skylark Custom, bought for $1400. Dark blue, blue cloth interior, fully loaded, V6. It was clean, though ideally could’ve used a respray. No dents or dings, few scratches, the paint was loosing its luster. Drove it for 18 months and sold it to a college kid for $1400. Her dad had it inspected first. 🙂

2018 VW Passat SE w/tech, 2016 Audi Q5 Premium Plus w/tech, 2006 Acura TL w/nav

edited June 2020
    tjc78 said:

I’ve had a lot of cars that became beaters because I kept them so long but the one that was a beater from the start was my 88’ $900 GMC Vandura. Kind of fun because it was a standard shift but it was rusted to pieces. Floor was plywood, radiator was held together with super glue and the front frame was so rotted that when I looked into getting new shocks my guy said not to bother because chunks of the mounts came out when he tried. The tranny finally started acting up so I junked it and invested in a better hooptie for $1800.

As has been true for me for about forty years, I still think the BMW 3-series is one of the best looking and most functional designs around. And a 2020 3-series is about the same size a 5-series from c. 1990.

1992 5-series length 186 width 69
    1992 3-series length 175 width 67
    1992 2nd gen Acura Legend length 195 width 71

2020 5-series length 194.6 width 73.5
    2020 3-series length 185.4 width 72
    2021 Acura TLX length 194.6 width 75

So the new Acura TLX is even bigger than a new 5-series on the outside, and yet has about the same interior room (and maybe less) than a new 3-series. Sigh. Just looked at my local dealer and the least expensive BMW 3-series at my local dealer lists for $50k.
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,941
    tjc78 said:

I’d say my $800, 165k-mile 190E was the most beaterish thing I have owned. Also had a $1200 mazda b2200, but I very rarely drove that. I just figured it was cheaper than a hitch and trailer. Had that Equinox briefly, but I presume $4k is not necessarily in beater territory for most people.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• suydamsuydam Member Posts: 4,676

Breld, "extreme habit"? I'd say, "extreme addiction" but using addiction with a positive spin here! You do what so many of us would love to do, swap out of all kinds of automobiles when ever the mood strikes. Having a great & understanding wife who enables as well as joins in at times makes things so much easier to. I've always said that I need a 7 garage house so I can have a different car for every day of the week. It would be like a dream come true!
    Right now, I'm fighting the strong urge to swap out my Golf for something new now that the oil leak has been found & fixed. Also knowing that both axle boots are starting to leak means I'm going to have another expense in awhile, something which is not sitting well with me. Add to that the drivers door key fob issue I had which was pretty costly, the accident in 2018 plus the passenger side mirror replacement in 2017, things have started to add up already. And I'll be hitting only 64K tomorrow! What else can go wrong is the problem now...and how much more money am I going to have to throw at it just to get to 75K miles? I'm really a very unhappy camper right now!
    As much as I love the Golf, all clean from a car wash on the way home from work, I just want something "cheap to keep" going forward. And since you just got a Toyota, have got my sights set on a 2020 Corolla SE hatchback. It's only 172", so 4" longer that my Golf, and I've definitely got the 4" needed. Since we've already got a sedan, no reason to get a second one. And after having driven about a half dozen new 2020 Corolla's this week alone at work, can only say that Toyota did a great job with their CVT transmission. And the "SE" has the nicer aluminum alloys I prefer plus I can get SAT radio with it. Would have to give up my sun/moon roof and the high zoot audio system but that might just have to be a sacrifice needed on my part. And the price is pretty reasonable especially with the 0% financing and two years free service.
    Do like the Buick Encore GX also and it's similar in size. Those are the top two of the short list, now just need to test drive them both and go from there. Also, need to get my wife on board here as she's not sold on my new idea like I am. Knowing that I also put on fresh new rubber last September ain't helping my case mush either. And with using their financing, I won't have to take out a nice chunk of savings, something I like. And I can always do an extra payment every so often depending on how some of my investments pan out after their recent drop. And since we each pay for our own automobile purchases, shouldn't be a problem.
    But, think I'm just about ready to start the process moving and see where it all leads. Am off tomorrow, so plan to clean out the interior as it's a real mess. Just hoping the 0% financing holds out through July 4th and better yet, through Labor Day, as it might take me that long to make a decision. This would all be so much easier if I really didn't like the Golf or was just plain tired of it. I'm just tired of all these repairs needed and how much they're starting to cost. If I could be guaranteed that nothing else would go wrong and not another dime wold be spent until I hit 75K, I'd be thrilled and just keep the ole girl. But that ain't the case and the unknown is getting to me now and now that things are temporarily cleaned up, might just be the time to swap out of it! I just don't know here!

Sounds like getting the wife on board is your main issue. I know I’d be reluctant to throw down a lot of money without my wife’s encouragement. Maybe if you point out the increasingly costly repair projections and the accompanying safety concerns she might see it your way. Also point out that the Toyota will last forever, never break, never need oil or gas and will drive itself home.😄😄😄
    I think with your back issues the drivers seat feel is going to Be very important. That Corolla hatch looks pretty low. We are fortunate that both of us still like a low slung sedan like the Volt, but if I had any issues the higher seating Encore is the one I would favor.
    AND DONT SETTLE. You’ve had a car you really liked, don’t go back.
    PS. I’ve had leaking axle boots replaced (in a Mazda 626 hatch). It’s not that big a deal. The car ran fine for many years after. You’ve really had pretty good luck with the Golf.
    I do know what you mean about one thing after another. So hard to know when you’ve reached that point. It’s easier to get there when you don’t really like the car that much anyway.
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • mjfloyd1mjfloyd1 Member Posts: 3,278
    edited June 2020
    Sandy, don’t forget that you received $1500(IIRC) diminished value payment after the accident
  • Sandman6472Sandman6472 Member Posts: 6,971
    That's all true. Last year, had the front door cable problem, it got twisted and the key fob stopped working. They could never explain why it happened and wouldn't cover it under any good will. That really made me angry because it just didn't make sense.
    I saw a Corolla hatch up close Friday while dropping a Highlander off for a recall and yes, it's pretty low. So might be an issue spinal wise.
    Very interested in the Buick Encore GX to be honest. Seems to be the best choice as it sits just a bit higher and it's length is only 172". I've never owned a Buick before but my wife had a 1982 Skylark 2-door, red with a 1/2 white vinyl roof over a white vinyl interior. Her first vehicle her folks bought her. She loved that thing and it did drive nicely. A guy on a motorcycle ran a red light and hit the drivers front, and flew over the hood and came down on the ground. He survived but did damage the Skylark which was fixed by his insurance.
    Right now, not going to do anything and hoping the cheap financing will stick around till Labor Day.

2023 Hyundai Kona Limited AWD (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2020 Hyundai Accent SE (daughter #2) / 2023 Subaru Impreza Base (son)

that GX does look nice. and is probably the perfect height (hip point) for you. I know from the past when I had lower lumbar issues that a low slung car is a killer to get in and out of.

for the winter car, depends where you are. Places up in NY (near OF, and a bit NW where it is even much worse) you can end up with a car coated in salt for 4 straight months. And you see a whole lotta cars rotted out completely (like Farmers plywood hooptie van). Plus it is colder than heck all the time. and of course the roads are bombed out. So for around town duty the real requirements are starting when cold out, good heater, and cushy ride. The Olds should hit the bill. Driving excitement is rarely appearing on the radar.

https://www.wardsauto.com/industry/premium-vehicle-segments-vulnerable

Premium Vehicle Segments Vulnerable
    “Surveys indicate luxury buyers are really pulling back,” says Cox Automotive analyst Michelle Krebs.
    Steven Finlay | Jun 26, 2020

The luxury-vehicle market could face tough times in coming months.

So says Charlie Chesbrough, senior economist for Cox Automotive, a company that owns Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Dealer.com and various other automotive digital providers.

Virtually all vehicle segments are struggling because of COVID-19’s effect on the economy and auto industry in particular. But Chesbrough says premium segments may suffer more in the weakened economy as affordability becomes a larger consumer issue, even for the affluent.

“High-priced products are going to be vulnerable,” he says during Cox Automotive’s online mid-year market review. “People are looking to save money, not spend it.”
    they tell a survey they are going to do that, then don't. Plus the people really buying in that market probably don't respond to surveys!

Might help out a company like Acura, since they are more premium/near luxury. So lots of the good stuff, without as big a price tag.

this is very nice looking. A RWD manual? good start! Low, low miles but after looking at the internal dealer work order, looks more like neglected than babied in the garage. Torn wiper blades. And the original air and cabin filters in it! Those suckers must have been nasty after 15 years. Looks like the price is going to be way too high though (I assume due to the BaT tax combined with low miles and pictures of a clean rear subframe)

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-bmw-330ci-18/

and this sucker is really cool. Needs a few cosmetic tweaks, but quite the Volvo parts bin "restomod"

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-volvo-122s-10/

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,095
    stickguy said:

this is very nice looking. A RWD manual? good start! Low, low miles but after looking at the internal dealer work order, looks more like neglected than babied in the garage. Torn wiper blades. And the original air and cabin filters in it! Those suckers must have been nasty after 15 years. Looks like the price is going to be way too high though (I assume due to the BaT tax combined with low miles and pictures of a clean rear subframe)

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-bmw-330ci-18/

Not even the Sport package. My wife had the identical car except for being a convertible, on a lease in '05. While the gray looks pretty in those pictures, Silver Gray is a very uninspiring color, in person.

Other than the super low miles, I don't see this car having much going for it. (other than E46 and stick)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

stickguy said:

and this sucker is really cool. Needs a few cosmetic tweaks, but quite the Volvo parts bin "restomod"

I like that a lot!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665
    qbrozen said:

stickguy said:

With the top removed.
    My winter beater will have 500hp. If it ever gets here.
    Yet another reason to use GG’s transport service!!!! ;)
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,941
    stickguy said:

That is cool.

Man, people on that site can be really annoying. Picking apart originality on a car that has been painstakingly described as modded is just a silly waste of time and space. “What?? Its the wrong bumper? OMG, now I’m not bidding!”

I wonder if sometimes people do that in hopes of keeping price lower for them to buy it themselves.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

qbrozen said:

stickguy said:

That is cool.

Man, people on that site can be really annoying. Picking apart originality on a car that has been painstakingly described as modded is just a silly waste of time and space. “What?? Its the wrong bumper? OMG, now I’m not bidding!”

I wonder if sometimes people do that in hopes of keeping price lower for them to buy it themselves.
    Are you new to the internet? :D

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

to be fair, in this case, that custom bumper is pretty bad. No clue how hard it is to find an original one. Though maybe it looks better in person.

• 28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,392
    2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible, 2015 Audi Q5 TDI
  • explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,315
    @28ff,
    That sure is a nice truck in the background(looks like mine). :D
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert
  • corvettecorvette Member Posts: 10,265
    I’d be all over that 328xi wagon if I didn’t have the G37.
  • pensfan83pensfan83 Member Posts: 2,555
    Well that wagon is just lovely.
    1997 Honda Prelude Base - 2022 Acura MDX Type S Advance - 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road - 2006 BMW 330Ci ZHP
  • mjfloyd1mjfloyd1 Member Posts: 3,278
    Left front fender brand new 😂
    Yeah I already asked about that.
  • corvettecorvette Member Posts: 10,265
    At that age and price range, I don’t think paint work is a huge deduction.
    No. I just want to know what it is. Assuming it’s not beat up or suffered a serious accident/damage, it’s fine.

My Dad wants this...