Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease question - RAV4 XLE

JaybenaJaybena Member Posts: 9
edited July 2020 in Toyota
Hello everyone, can someone please advise on RAV4 XLE 2020 (with convenience package)? I'm seeking to lease one in zip code 30309 (Atlanta, GA). What's the money factor and residual percent? Would really appreciate it someone could share the price/down payment, if s/he recently leased one in this zip code. Thank you.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,123
    Jaybena said:

Hello everyone, can someone please advise on RAV4 XLE 2020 (with convenience package)? I'm seeking to lease one in zip code 30309 (Atlanta, GA). What's the money factor and residual percent? Would really appreciate it someone could share the price/down payment, if s/he recently leased one in this zip code. Thank you.

FWD or AWD?

What term and mileage allowance?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• JaybenaJaybena Member Posts: 9
    kyfdx said:

Jaybena said:

FWD or AWD?

FWD. instead of down payment, I’d like to do MSD. Does it make sense? I can do 3 to 6 MSD. 12K Mile. Excellent credit score. How much monthly payment (ballpark) should I be looking for? I know there’s a 1% rule - monthly payment roughly equal 1% MSRP. Should i aim for that? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,123
    Jaybena said:

kyfdx said:

Jaybena said:

FWD or AWD?

FWD. instead of down payment, I’d like to do MSD. Does it make sense? I can do 3 to 6 MSD. 12K Mile. Excellent credit score. How much monthly payment (ballpark) should I be looking for? I know there’s a 1% rule - monthly payment roughly equal 1% MSRP. Should i aim for that? Thank you!
    36/12
    .00151 MF and 63% residual

We aren't aware of an MSD program from SETF.

You can aim for 1%, but that's just a rough rule of thumb. Less than one in ten lease programs would make that possible to achieve.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator