Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

mf, residual and incentives for leasing a 2019 Altima SV

bawaji69bawaji69 Member Posts: 7
edited July 2020 in Nissan
Hi,

There's a deal near me that has a good inventory of 2019 Altimas in stock. The price mentioned on their website is 28,300 with optional packages installed. What would be the mf, residual value and any additional incentives I should expect if I plan to get a 3y/12K lease. Also, what should be the ideal monthly value for the lease

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    bawaji69 said:

Hi,

There's a deal near me that has a good inventory of 2019 Altimas in stock. The price mentioned on their website is 28,300 with optional packages installed. What would be the mf, residual value and any additional incentives I should expect if I plan to get a 3y/12K lease. Also, what should be the ideal monthly value for the lease

We don't show supported lease programs for 2019 models

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks for your response. What would be the same details on a 2020 SV model if I were to go for that instead?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,291
    bawaji69 said:

Thanks for your response. What would be the same details on a 2020 SV model if I were to go for that instead?

What is your ZIP code?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,291
    bawaji69 said:

.00003 and 53% / 52% for AWD / FWD
    $1600 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    thank you so much