Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hi, what’s the MF, residual, and lease credits(if any) for a 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk

Cam21Cam21 Member Posts: 4
edited July 2020 in Jeep
Hi, what’s the MF, residual, and lease credits(if any) for a 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk at 36 months 12000 miles a year in saint Louis 63034? Please help

Best Answer

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    Cam21 said:

Hi, what’s the MF, residual, and lease credits(if any) for a 2018 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk at 36 months 12000 miles a year in saint Louis 63034? Please help

.00047 MF and 54% residual
    $3500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Cam21Cam21 Member Posts: 4
    Thanks. Now are those incentives including the 500 first responders. Because I’m a police officer? Can I add that in as well?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    @Cam21

Wait, you're asking about a 2018 Cherokee, not a 2020?

We don't have any lease programs for the 2018 model year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Oh ok. Well I thought I could lease a used cars as well. I can look at new as well if I can get it to the monthly I’m looking to spend.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042
    Cam21 said:

Oh ok. Well I thought I could lease a used cars as well. I can look at new as well if I can get it to the monthly I’m looking to spend.

We didn't say you couldn't lease a used car. We don't know if Chrysler offers any sort of CPO lease program - if they do, we don't have the numbers for it.

We only have lease program information for the 2020 model year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Ok nice. I’ll look new then if that’s the case. Can I also get the first responders along with the 3500 in incentives?