Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 Stinger GT2 AWD lease buyout OTD , rebates available, and residual 11201

guillotingguilloting Member Posts: 2
edited July 2020 in Kia
How much off sticker price should i ask for on a 2019 GT2 AWD its almost Aug 2020 right now and whats the lowest residual for 11201. any pictures of invoices and advice would be appreciated. Cheers
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316

How much off sticker price should i ask for on a 2019 GT2 AWD its almost Aug 2020 right now and whats the lowest residual for 11201. any pictures of invoices and advice would be appreciated. Cheers

No lease programs for the 2019 Stinger.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    guillotingguilloting Member Posts: 2
    Whelp that kills alot of things like my hopes. So the only way to get those lease buyout incentives right now to get a 2020 stinger?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316

Whelp that kills alot of things like my hopes. So the only way to get those lease buyout incentives right now to get a 2020 stinger?

Correct.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4