Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Genesis G70 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
edited August 1 in Genesis
Ask your 2021 G70 lease questions here. Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

  • SchwagsSchwags Posts: 22
    3.3 and 2.0 both AWD
    36/15k
    Zip 53177
    MF
    RV
    Incentives when they come out...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    Schwags said:

    3.3 and 2.0 both AWD
    36/15k
    Zip 53177
    MF
    RV
    Incentives when they come out...

    2.0T AWD - .00085 and 48%; $2750 lease cash
    3.3T AWD - .00070 and 51%; $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hbrodzkihbrodzki 33076Posts: 2
    3.3 with sport and prestige
    36/10k
    33076
    MF
    RV
    incentives
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,837
    hbrodzki said:

    3.3 with sport and prestige
    36/10k
    33076
    MF
    RV
    incentives

    RWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hbrodzkihbrodzki 33076Posts: 2
    RWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,837
    hbrodzki said:

    3.3 with sport and prestige
    36/10k
    33076
    MF
    RV
    incentives

    hbrodzki said:

    RWD

    .00070 MF and 56% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Carguy1305Carguy1305 Cleveland Posts: 1
    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 G70 2.0 AWD with prestige package? 44105 Zip Code. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188

    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 G70 2.0 AWD with prestige package? 44105 Zip Code. Thank you!

    36/15
    .00090 and 51%
    $1750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 G70, 3.3t AWD with prestiege package? 10K miles a year. Zip code 80111
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,837
    granjan said:

    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 G70, 3.3t AWD with prestiege package? 10K miles a year. Zip code 80111

    36/10
    .00085 MF and 57% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you!
  • lordbaronlordbaron Posts: 11
    edited September 17
    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 G70, 3.3t AWD Sport for zip code 76028
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    lordbaron said:

    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 G70, 3.3t AWD Sport for zip code 76028

    36/15
    .00085 and 54%
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    lordbaron said:

    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 G70, 3.3t AWD Sport for zip code 76028

    36/15
    .00085 and 54%
    $1000 lease cash
    Dealer is telling me that the new values for a 36/10 are

    MF: .001100
    Residual: 56%
    Lease Cash: $1,000

    I assume this is just a sales tactic, but wanted to verify
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 158,188
    lordbaron said:

    Michaell said:

    lordbaron said:

    Hi, could I please get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 G70, 3.3t AWD Sport for zip code 76028

    36/15
    .00085 and 54%
    $1000 lease cash
    Dealer is telling me that the new values for a 36/10 are

    MF: .001100
    Residual: 56%
    Lease Cash: $1,000

    I assume this is just a sales tactic, but wanted to verify
    .00085 and 57% for 36/10
    $1000 lease cash

    56% is the RWD residual for 36/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • poopspoops Posts: 139
    Hi...

    What is the MF, Residual, and incentives on a '21 G70 2.0 Sport, RWD, w/manual transmission in zip 60645?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,837
    poops said:

    Hi...

    What is the MF, Residual, and incentives on a '21 G70 2.0 Sport, RWD, w/manual transmission in zip 60645?

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00079 MF and 52% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • poopspoops Posts: 139
    kyfdx said:

    poops said:

    Hi...

    What is the MF, Residual, and incentives on a '21 G70 2.0 Sport, RWD, w/manual transmission in zip 60645?

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00079 MF and 52% residual
    $1500 lease cash
    Apologies... I should have been more specific about lease terms. 36/10 and 24/10, please. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,837
    poops said:

    kyfdx said:

    poops said:

    Hi...

    What is the MF, Residual, and incentives on a '21 G70 2.0 Sport, RWD, w/manual transmission in zip 60645?

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00079 MF and 52% residual
    $1500 lease cash
    Apologies... I should have been more specific about lease terms. 36/10 and 24/10, please. Thanks!
    Same as 2020

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Joe904Joe904 Posts: 1
    Need residuals, money factors, and incentives for AWD G70 2.0 and 3.3 with Prestige package. 3 years 10K miles. Zip code 60439

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 163,837
    Joe904 said:

    Need residuals, money factors, and incentives for AWD G70 2.0 and 3.3 with Prestige package. 3 years 10K miles. Zip code 60439

    Thanks!

    2.0: .00090 MF and 54% residual. $1750 lease cash
    3.3: .00085 MF and 57% residual. $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.