Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hi, I have an awesome 03 Subaru Forester but as I have seen on hear some brake issues,well my proble

GoLiver345GoLiver345 Member Posts: 1
edited July 2020 in Subaru
Well the problem is when I went to bleed all the breaks the rear passenger and the driver front are the only two that bled is this because of the dual system,, please help.I haven't got to check everything yet but I couldn't imagine two lines being kinked

Answers

• xwesxxwesx Member Posts: 16,794
    I do not understand the question. Are you staying that you could not get any fluid at all from the rear lines? What was your method to bleed them?

How does the brake pedal feel when you press it? Squishy? Firm?

You can put the car up on jack stands at four corners, then start it and put it in gear to let the wheels spin. Have someone observe brake function from the outside when you press the brakes: Do the rear tires stop? If so, then the brakes work, so in that case the issue is most likely technique.
    2018 Subaru Crosstrek, 2014 Audi Q7 TDI, 2013 Subaru Forester, 1969 Chevrolet C20, 1969 Ford Econoline 100, 1976 Ford F250