Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2020 Acura TLX Base. Did I get a good deal?

Atlasss718Atlasss718 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2020 in Acura
Question i been trying to get answered on these forums. I’m brand new at leasing cars. At almost 30 I always out right owned all my cars. So the first time leasing I think It went smooth And got a good deal. Especially for a first time leasee with no type of car credit. I didn’t know about asking for rebates or incentives or even negotiating the msrp. What I did is call two leasing companies and told each company that the other one is offering me this car for this price. Enclosed is my lease agreement. Did I get a good deal? Also I did put $2500 which included first month tax and all that stuff.

Also don’t know how to upload pics on this. Msrp was $34,000. Final price $30,474they put dealer discount at 1703 and manufacture discount at 1500. It’s saying amount due at signing was 3200 when I really put 2500. I got a 36 month term 10k miles/year for $345. One thing to note i got quoted $323 a month for the car but no banks would take me but one at $345
Did this answer the question?

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Question i been trying to get answered on these forums. I’m brand new at leasing cars. At almost 30 I always out right owned all my cars. So the first time leasing I think It went smooth And got a good deal. Especially for a first time leasee with no type of car credit. I didn’t know about asking for rebates or incentives or even negotiating the msrp. What I did is call two leasing companies and told each company that the other one is offering me this car for this price. Enclosed is my lease agreement. Did I get a good deal? Also I did put $2500 which included first month tax and all that stuff.

Also don’t know how to upload pics on this. Msrp was $34,000. Final price $30,474they put dealer discount at 1703 and manufacture discount at 1500. It’s saying amount due at signing was 3200 when I really put 2500. I got a 36 month term 10k miles/year for $345. One thing to note i got quoted $323 a month for the car but no banks would take me but one at $345
    Did this answer the question?

If you shopped competitively, and this is the best deal you could get, then what else can you do?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Atlasss718Atlasss718 Member Posts: 2
    True. I guess I got lucky