Have you recently switched from a gas-powered vehicle to an EV, or vice-versa? A national TV broadcast network would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.
Are you a current or prospective Tesla customer who is having a change of heart about the brand? A national news reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.

2021 Subaru Crosstrek Lease Deals and Prices

drivelovedrivelove Member Posts: 3
edited August 2020 in Subaru
Please specify: trim, MT or CVT, lease length & mileage, and zip code
«13456715

Comments

  • drivelovedrivelove Member Posts: 3
    Hi! ISO MF / RV for a '21 Crosstrek Sport CVT - 36/10k lease - 08099 - opt pkg 22 - incentives?

    TIA :smile:
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,058
    drivelove said:

    Hi! ISO MF / RV for a '21 Crosstrek Sport CVT - 36/10k lease - 08099 - opt pkg 22 - incentives?

    TIA :smile:

    .00175 and 63%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • drivelovedrivelove Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    drivelove said:

    Hi! ISO MF / RV for a '21 Crosstrek Sport CVT - 36/10k lease - 08099 - opt pkg 22 - incentives?

    TIA :smile:

    .00175 and 63%
    THANK YOU! You provide an awesome service to the community! B)
  • iatoolieiatoolie Member Posts: 2
    Hello, looking for money factor and residual for two 2021 Crosstrek models:

    Limited CVT with moonroof/navigation - 36/15k
    Sport CVT with moonroof - 36/15k
    Zip code is 08318

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,058
    iatoolie said:

    Hello, looking for money factor and residual for two 2021 Crosstrek models:

    Limited CVT with moonroof/navigation - 36/15k
    Sport CVT with moonroof - 36/15k
    Zip code is 08318

    Thanks in advance!

    LTD - .00170 and 60%
    Sport - .00175 and 60%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mishmashxomishmashxo Member Posts: 14
    Good morning! Can I get the MF/RV on a CVT Sport trim at 36/12k and 36/10k in 84010?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,952

    Good morning! Can I get the MF/RV on a CVT Sport trim at 36/12k and 36/10k in 84010?

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00175 MF and 62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • chaponiuschaponius Member Posts: 1
    Hey there!

    MF/RV on CVT Sport 36/10k - 80521, Thank you!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,952
    chaponius said:

    Hey there!

    MF/RV on CVT Sport 36/10k - 80521, Thank you!!!

    .00175 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sTuKatsTuKat sTMember Posts: 4
    Hello, looking for money factor and residual for Limited CVT with moonroof and harmon kardon audio
    36/15
    06013

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,952
    sTuKat said:

    Hello, looking for money factor and residual for Limited CVT with moonroof and harmon kardon audio
    36/15
    06013

    Thank you.

    .00170 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jimsurlijimsurli Member Posts: 3
    Hi there! Seeking MF and RV for a 2021 Crosstrek:

    Sport trim
    CVT
    36 months
    12k mi/year
    92648 zip
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,058
    jimsurli said:

    Hi there! Seeking MF and RV for a 2021 Crosstrek:

    Sport trim
    CVT
    36 months
    12k mi/year
    92648 zip

    .00175 and 62%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sea_jimsea_jim Member Posts: 14
    Hello,

    Looking for MF/RV/Incentives for a 2021 Crosstrek Limited for 24/10 and 36/10 in 98107

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,952
    sea_jim said:

    Hello,

    Looking for MF/RV/Incentives for a 2021 Crosstrek Limited for 24/10 and 36/10 in 98107

    Thank you

    .00260 MF and 73% residual
    .00170 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Wrx_rexWrx_rex CliftonMember Posts: 13
    Looking for the MF/ RV and incentives for 2021 crosstrek premium cvt and sport cvt 36/10 in 07446
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,952
    Wrx_rex said:

    Looking for the MF/ RV and incentives for 2021 crosstrek premium cvt and sport cvt 36/10 in 07446
    Thanks

    Prem: .00190 MF and 65% residual
    Sport: .00175 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rexorrexor los angelesMember Posts: 2
    Hi there, may I know the MF and RV on 2021 Subaru Crosstrek Premium, CVT 36/10 and 36/12 with zipcodes 90020 and 90004...thank you so much.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,952
    rexor said:

    Hi there, may I know the MF and RV on 2021 Subaru Crosstrek Premium, CVT 36/10 and 36/12 with zipcodes 90020 and 90004...thank you so much.

    36/12
    .00190 MF and 66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RgpedsmdRgpedsmd Member Posts: 13
    Can you give MF RV and incentives for Subaru 2021 Crosstrek Limited CBT 36/12 for 44139
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,058
    Rgpedsmd said:

    Can you give MF RV and incentives for Subaru 2021 Crosstrek Limited CBT 36/12 for 44139

    .00165 and 64%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RogueRogue Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2020
    Hi, looking for MF and RV for Subaru 2021 Crosstrek Premium CVT 36m/10k 44221 please and thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,058
    Rogue said:

    Hi, looking for MF and RV for Subaru 2021 Crosstrek Premium CVT 36m/10k 44221 please and thank you

    .00190 and 67%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RogueRogue Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    Rogue said:

    Hi, looking for MF and RV for Subaru 2021 Crosstrek Premium CVT 36m/10k 44221 please and thank you

    .00190 and 67%
    Thank you so much! Does it go by dealer zip code or purchaser zip code? Is there any difference for 44223?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,058
    Rogue said:

    Michaell said:

    Rogue said:

    Hi, looking for MF and RV for Subaru 2021 Crosstrek Premium CVT 36m/10k 44221 please and thank you

    .00190 and 67%
    Thank you so much! Does it go by dealer zip code or purchaser zip code? Is there any difference for 44223?
    The 2021 Crosstrek numbers are national.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • emtjjp901emtjjp901 Member Posts: 5
    Good Morning......Looking for current MF and RV on a 2021 Crosstrek Sport, 36 month, 30K miles, zip code 01201. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,952
    emtjjp901 said:

    Good Morning......Looking for current MF and RV on a 2021 Crosstrek Sport, 36 month, 30K miles, zip code 01201. Thank you!

    36/10
    .00165 MF and 66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • arsenal2389arsenal2389 Member Posts: 43
    Hi - may I please have MF, residual and any available incentives for both the Limited and Premium trims? 36/12 and Zip 07418. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,058

    Hi - may I please have MF, residual and any available incentives for both the Limited and Premium trims? 36/12 and Zip 07418. Thank you

    Prem - CVT or stick shift?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • arsenal2389arsenal2389 Member Posts: 43
    Michaell said:

    Hi - may I please have MF, residual and any available incentives for both the Limited and Premium trims? 36/12 and Zip 07418. Thank you

    Prem - CVT or stick shift?
    CVT please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,952

    Michaell said:

    Hi - may I please have MF, residual and any available incentives for both the Limited and Premium trims? 36/12 and Zip 07418. Thank you

    Prem - CVT or stick shift?
    CVT please
    LTD: .00165 MF and 64% residual
    Prem: .00190 MF and 66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pkr_jkrpkr_jkr Member Posts: 17
    Good Day!
    Looking for 2021 Crosstrek MF/RV/Incentives for 84401

    Premium - 36/12
    Premium - 36/15
    Limited - 36/12
    Limited - 36/15

    Thanks in advance, appreciate your efforts!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,952
    pkr_jkr said:

    Good Day!
    Looking for 2021 Crosstrek MF/RV/Incentives for 84401

    Premium - 36/12
    Premium - 36/15
    Limited - 36/12
    Limited - 36/15

    Thanks in advance, appreciate your efforts!!

    36/12
    LTD: .00165 MF and 64% residual
    Prem: .00190 MF and 66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • steve16steve16 Member Posts: 12
    Hello - Could I please have the MF & RV for a 2021 Crosstrek Sport in 02478? Lease term is 36/12. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,952
    steve16 said:

    Hello - Could I please have the MF & RV for a 2021 Crosstrek Sport in 02478? Lease term is 36/12. Thanks!

    .00165 MF and 65% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nseeks215nseeks215 Member Posts: 17
    Can I please get 2021 Crosstrek Limited, 36/10, MF, RV, Incentives, 30316. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,058
    nseeks215 said:

    Can I please get 2021 Crosstrek Limited, 36/10, MF, RV, Incentives, 30316. Thank you.

    .00165 and 65%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wi54545wi54545 Member Posts: 15
    2021 Crosstrek Premium Manual 6MT zip 54016 RV MF

    36/12k
    36/10k

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,952
    wi54545 said:

    2021 Crosstrek Premium Manual 6MT zip 54016 RV MF

    36/12k
    36/10k

    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00155 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • thockey13thockey13 Member Posts: 57
    Hi,

    Looking at 2021 Crosstrek, can you provide incentives and residual and money factor for Zip: 15223 (15146 is the zip I am buying it in, does that differ at all?)

    Thanks!

    Sport
    12k/36
    15k/36

    Limited
    12k/36
    15k/36
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,058
    thockey13 said:

    Hi,

    Looking at 2021 Crosstrek, can you provide incentives and residual and money factor for Zip: 15223 (15146 is the zip I am buying it in, does that differ at all?)

    Thanks!

    Sport
    12k/36
    15k/36

    Limited
    12k/36
    15k/36

    36/15
    Sport - .00165 and 53%
    Limited - .00165 and 62%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dan_El_ManDan_El_Man Member Posts: 8
    Hello,

    May I please have the MF, Residual, and incentives for 2021 Crosstrek premium and limited cvt. 36/12 for 84116?

    Many thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,952

    Hello,

    May I please have the MF, Residual, and incentives for 2021 Crosstrek premium and limited cvt. 36/12 for 84116?

    Many thanks in advance!

    LTD: .00165 MF and 64% residual
    Prem: .00190 MF and 66% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cs1384cs1384 SeattleMember Posts: 1
    Hello,

    Looking for MF/RV/Incentives for a 2021 Crosstrek Sports with Optional Package (STARLINK™ 8.0-inch Multimedia Plus, Blind Spot Detection/Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Power tilt/sliding moonroof) ($1600 on the website) for 36/10 and 36/12 in 98125

    I am really looking forward to incentives, if u can even give an approximate value, I would really appreciate.

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,058
    cs1384 said:

    Hello,

    Looking for MF/RV/Incentives for a 2021 Crosstrek Sports with Optional Package (STARLINK™ 8.0-inch Multimedia Plus, Blind Spot Detection/Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Power tilt/sliding moonroof) ($1600 on the website) for 36/10 and 36/12 in 98125

    I am really looking forward to incentives, if u can even give an approximate value, I would really appreciate.

    Thank you

    36/12
    .00165 and 65%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chlschmidtchlschmidt Member Posts: 1
    Hi, looking for MF and RV for these two models with 36/12k in 77339 zip. Thank you!

    Sport CVT
    Limited CVT
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 211,952

    Hi, looking for MF and RV for these two models with 36/12k in 77339 zip. Thank you!

    Sport CVT
    Limited CVT

    .00165 MF
    64%/65% residual for LTD/Sport

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SupersamerSupersamer Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2020
    Hi - may I please have MF, residual and any available incentives for the Basic (CVT) 2021 Crosstrek? 24/10 in 20002. Many thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,058

    Hi - may I please have MF, residual and any available incentives for the Basic (CVT) 2021 Crosstrek? 24/10 in 20002. Many thanks!!

    24/10 - .00260 and 78%

    36/10 is much better - .00205 and 68%

    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dan_El_ManDan_El_Man Member Posts: 8
    Hello,

    May I please have the MF, Residual, and incentives for 2021 Crosstrek premium and limited cvt. 36/12 for 84116? I requested last month and want to confirm the figures.

    Many thanks in advance!
Sign In or Register to comment.