Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Calculating lease payments

reliason23reliason23 Member Posts: 3
edited August 2020 in Porsche
I'm having difficulty understanding how to obtain residual value, capitalized cost and money factor. Are each of these geographically dependent (what this make/model sells for in the area?)

Ex. 911 Carrera in Charleston, SC. MSRP 136K. 0 miles. How would I calculate a fair monthly lease for a 36month term?

Comments

• reliason23reliason23 Member Posts: 3
    Model is a 911 S Cabriolet
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252

I'm having difficulty understanding how to obtain residual value, capitalized cost and money factor. Are each of these geographically dependent (what this make/model sells for in the area?)

Ex. 911 Carrera in Charleston, SC. MSRP 136K. 0 miles. How would I calculate a fair monthly lease for a 36month term?

Model is a 911 S Cabriolet

How many miles per year?

Porsche numbers are national, but negotiated prices may be regional. Check here for details:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• reliason23reliason23 Member Posts: 3
    12k miles per year
  • CAR_MECAR_ME Member Posts: 4
    Can you please provide the current lease M/F and residual for a 2022 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe, 36 months /7500 miles and 39 months /10,000 miles in Florida Zip Code 33027 ?
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    CAR_ME said:

Can you please provide the current lease M/F and residual for a 2022 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe, 36 months /7500 miles and 39 months /10,000 miles in Florida Zip Code 33027 ?
    Thank you!

.00200 MF
    63%/60% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.