Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Lotus Evora 400 Lease Rates and Residual

beemazebeemaze Member Posts: 14
edited April 2018 in Lotus
Hi, I'm looking into leasing a 2017 Lotus Evora 400. Seems like I can get 10-12k off MSRP.

What is the best term? 24/36?
Mileage will be low 5k-7.5k if they offer that
MF and RV?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    kyfdx said:
    Hi, I'm looking into leasing a 2017 Lotus Evora 400. Seems like I can get 10-12k off MSRP. What is the best term? 24/36? Mileage will be low 5k-7.5k if they offer that MF and RV?
    Sorry.. not sure I've ever seen Lotus lease information. I checked US Bank, and it doesn't look like they offer a program for it. Might have to ask the dealer.
    Will do. Thank you.
  • Options
    Update:

Received a quote from a dealer on a 2017 Lotus Evora 36/5k and 36/3k.  They said they use only one company to finance the lease and require 1st and last months lease payments up front in addition to the acquisition fee and registration.

36/5k  MF .00028  RV 48%
    36/3k  MF .00026  RV 50%
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,153
    beemaze said:

Update:

Received a quote from a dealer on a 2017 Lotus Evora 36/5k and 36/3k.  They said they use only one company to finance the lease and require 1st and last months lease payments up front in addition to the acquisition fee and registration.

36/5k  MF .00028  RV 48%
    36/3k  MF .00026  RV 50%

I know that's not going to make for a very cheap lease, but those numbers are better than I would have guessed.

Thanks for the info.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:
    Update:

36/5k  MF .00028  RV 48%
    36/3k  MF .00026  RV 50%
    I know that's not going to make for a very cheap lease, but those numbers are better than I would have guessed. Thanks for the info.

The leasing company is Luxury Auto Leasing and Lotus USA and they have a lease “special” for April for those wanting to put large down payments (however ill-advised) on a longer than advised lease (past the warranty period).

http://www.lotuscars.com/usa-leasing-offer

• Options
    beemaze said:

kyfdx said:

Update:

36/5k  MF .00028  RV 48%
    36/3k  MF .00026  RV 50%
    I know that's not going to make for a very cheap lease, but those numbers are better than I would have guessed.

Thanks for the info.

The leasing company is Luxury Auto Leasing and Lotus USA and they have a lease “special” for April for those wanting to put large down payments (however ill-advised) on a longer than advised lease (past the warranty period).

Thanks for the link. I want to say it's not a bad deal, but you only get 3000 miles/yr.
    Of course, that might be all you want in a Lotus. ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    Update:

36/5k  MF .00028  RV 48%
    36/3k  MF .00026  RV 50%
    I know that's not going to make for a very cheap lease, but those numbers are better than I would have guessed. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the link. I want to say it's not a bad deal, but you only get 3000 miles/yr. Of course, that might be all you want in a Lotus. ;)
    For someone like myself with a primary vehicle, 3k/year might actually work out.  A safer bet for me personally would be 5k/year :)
  • Options
    beemaze said:

kyfdx said:

beemaze said:

kyfdx said:

Update:

36/5k  MF .00028  RV 48%
    36/3k  MF .00026  RV 50%

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the link. I want to say it's not a bad deal, but you only get 3000 miles/yr.
    Of course, that might be all you want in a Lotus. ;)

For someone like myself with a primary vehicle, 3k/year might actually work out.  A safer bet for me personally would be 5k/year :)

$60K total over four years might be cheaper than buying it, then having to get rid of a 5 year old Lotus at lease end.... Maybe.

If you can write off your lease payment for business, it would definitely be the way to go, of course.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    chrisbillychrisbilly Member Posts: 6
    I feel like Lotus has been trying to really push the Evora GT450's lately. Any idea what the current lease program looks like for them? MF, RV, 36 months , 7.5k and/or 10k mi/yr?
  • Options

I feel like Lotus has been trying to really push the Evora GT450's lately. Any idea what the current lease program looks like for them? MF, RV, 36 months , 7.5k and/or 10k mi/yr?

Sorry, we don't have any Lotus lease info.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator