Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MK and residual 2020 Subaru Forester

penny22penny22 Posts: 1
edited May 26 in Subaru
Looking for the residual, MF, and incentives in zipcode 11216 for 36 months / 12k miles

2020 Subaru Forester Touring
2020 Subaru Forester Premium

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,095
    penny22 said:

    Looking for the residual, MF, and incentives in zipcode 11216 for 36 months / 12k miles

    2020 Subaru Forester Touring
    2020 Subaru Forester Premium

    .00050 MF and 58% residual
    .00130 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • delivermyheartdelivermyheart Posts: 5
    edited June 3
    Hello I’m
    Looking for the residual, MF, and incentives in zipcode 11779 for 36 months / 15k miles for a 2020 Subaru Forester sport
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,095

    Hello I’m
    Looking for the residual, MF, and incentives in zipcode 11779 for 36 months / 15k miles for a 2020 Subaru Forester sport

    .00110 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JRC9JRC9 08080Posts: 5
    Recieved quotes from a lot of dealers on 2020 Subaru Forester - Premium Trim. Wildly different MFs but all at 61% residual for a 36/10 lease. Zip code 08080. I’ve gotten MFs of 0.00065, 0.0011, 0.00125, 0.00160. What is the true MF?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    JRC9 said:

    Recieved quotes from a lot of dealers on 2020 Subaru Forester - Premium Trim. Wildly different MFs but all at 61% residual for a 36/10 lease. Zip code 08080. I’ve gotten MFs of 0.00065, 0.0011, 0.00125, 0.00160. What is the true MF?

    .00110 and 61%

    I don't see any trim of Forester, or term, where the MF is .00065; the closest is 36 months on the Touring trim, at .00050.

    Dealer can mark up the MF by .00050 for extra profit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JRC9JRC9 08080Posts: 5
    How could one dealer be offering a 0.00065 then? I get that they could jack up the MF, but I’m not understanding how they could lower it. Seems shady.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,453
    JRC9 said:

    How could one dealer be offering a 0.00065 then? I get that they could jack up the MF, but I’m not understanding how they could lower it. Seems shady.

    Yep, I'm confused by that, as well.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,095
    JRC9 said:

    How could one dealer be offering a 0.00065 then? I get that they could jack up the MF, but I’m not understanding how they could lower it. Seems shady.

    It's very possible a salesperson was looking at an old chart, or the wrong chart. Until you see an actual itemized offer with the rent charge or a contract, it's just talk.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.