Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Jeep Grandhcherokee Trailhawk

b1gpapab1gpapa Member Posts: 29
edited September 2020 in Jeep
Buddy of mine is in the market for a 2020 trailhawk. He found one and the dealer apparently didn't offer him a discount on the car, just incentives. I don't have much info on the deal but from what he sent me its 70 months at 0% financing on a $49,390k MSRP, 10K down, 605 a month.

I found him the same car from another dealer, but this one seems to have 1500 miles so I'm assuming it is a demo/loaner. How much of a discount should we aim for for brand new cars before incentives and how much of a discount should we aim for on a loaner before incentives?
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289
    b1gpapa said:

Buddy of mine is in the market for a 2020 trailhawk. He found one and the dealer apparently didn't offer him a discount on the car, just incentives. I don't have much info on the deal but from what he sent me its 70 months at 0% financing on a $49,390k MSRP, 10K down, 605 a month.

I found him the same car from another dealer, but this one seems to have 1500 miles so I'm assuming it is a demo/loaner. How much of a discount should we aim for for brand new cars before incentives and how much of a discount should we aim for on a loaner before incentives?

We don't track pricing, but Edmunds does:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

Not sure how much lower you should go for the loaner/demo vehicle.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• b1gpapab1gpapa Member Posts: 29
    Oh I apologize! Can you take the post down or can I delete it? I saw there was the thread for the leases, people usually ask there if they are getting a good deal, but this is for financing so I didn't ask there. I'll check the link, thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289
    b1gpapa said:

Oh I apologize! Can you take the post down or can I delete it? I saw there was the thread for the leases, people usually ask there if they are getting a good deal, but this is for financing so I didn't ask there. I'll check the link, thanks!

No reason to delete this - we used to have a fairly active set of "Prices Paid" threads, but when we moved to our new host software some years back, they all withered away.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4