Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

18" Wheels or 20" wheels Height of the seat is it different

Blaster141Blaster141 Member Posts: 1
edited September 2020 in Chevrolet
Ok was wondering is there a difference in seat height on a 2020 with 18" wheels or 20" wheels Measuring from the ground on my 2017 my seat height with 18" wheels is about 36" to the top of my bucket seats Looking at 2 different 2020 Silverado's a LT with beach seat a d 18" wheels and an RST Z71 with 20" wheels and bucket seats Thought about running boards but there expensive and I don't like the look

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,201

Ok was wondering is there a difference in seat height on a 2020 with 18" wheels or 20" wheels Measuring from the ground on my 2017 my seat height with 18" wheels is about 36" to the top of my bucket seats Looking at 2 different 2020 Silverado's a LT with beach seat a d 18" wheels and an RST Z71 with 20" wheels and bucket seats Thought about running boards but there expensive and I don't like the look

In the same vehicle, if properly sized, the overall height of the seat or the tire will be the same, whether 18" or 20" diameter wheels.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator