2021 Mazda CX-9 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,397
edited September 2020 in Mazda
Ask your 2021 CX-9 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456714

Comments

  • What are the incentive for Sept, also any labor day specials? Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427

    What are the incentive for Sept, also any labor day specials? Thank you

    What trim?
    FWD or AWD?
    What ZIP code?
    Term and mileage?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Grand touring
    Awd
    11101
    3/30mil
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427

    Grand touring
    Awd
    11101
    3/30mil

    .00029 and 60%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Touring with Premium Package
    AWD
    07712
    36/10 (or whatever the lowest mileage is)

    Thanks.
  • samwleesamwlee BostonPosts: 2
    Hi,

    Can you get me MF and RV for 2021 GT AWD, 36mo/12K mile/year for 02170

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427
    thfc_coys said:

    Touring with Premium Package
    AWD
    07712
    36/10 (or whatever the lowest mileage is)

    Thanks.

    .00077 and 62%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427
    samwlee said:

    Hi,

    Can you get me MF and RV for 2021 GT AWD, 36mo/12K mile/year for 02170

    Thanks!

    .00029 and 59%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • deegedeege 12302Posts: 29
    Hi, could you provide the RV/MF and any incentives on a CX9 Touring and GT, 36/12k in zip 12302?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427
    deege said:

    Hi, could you provide the RV/MF and any incentives on a CX9 Touring and GT, 36/12k in zip 12302?

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • derekc4derekc4 Posts: 118
    34685 touring, grand touring fwd 12k thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,397
    edited September 2020
    derekc4 said:

    34685 touring, grand touring fwd 12k thanks

    36/12

    GT: .00058 MF and 60% residual
    Tour: .00091 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Please provide MF, Residual and Incentives for Touring 44139.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427
    ppierce3 said:

    Please provide MF, Residual and Incentives for Touring 44139.

    FWD or AWD?
    Lease term and miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mi4417mi4417 NJPosts: 5
    Hi,

    Reposting: I am looking to lease a 2021 Mazda CX-9 Touring AWD. Can you provide me the MF and RV, plus any incentives.

    Zip code: 07035 NJ
    Mileage: 12k
    Lease Term: 36 months

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427
    mi4417 said:

    Hi,

    Reposting: I am looking to lease a 2021 Mazda CX-9 Touring AWD. Can you provide me the MF and RV, plus any incentives.

    Zip code: 07035 NJ
    Mileage: 12k
    Lease Term: 36 months

    Thanks in advance!

    .00077 and 61%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello please share the MF and RV numbers for AWD GT and Signature models. 36/15 in 07039
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427
    vxc2222 said:

    Hello please share the MF and RV numbers for AWD GT and Signature models. 36/15 in 07039

    GT - .00001 and 56%; $360 incentive
    SIG - .00001 and 54%; no incentive
    $600 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I please get MF, residual, incentives for FWD and AWD Touring / GT trims? 36/10 zip 94595. Thanks as always.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427

    Can I please get MF, residual, incentives for FWD and AWD Touring / GT trims? 36/10 zip 94595. Thanks as always.

    GT FWD - .00058 and 61%
    GT AWD - .00029 and 60%
    Touring FWD - .00091 and 62%
    Touring AWD - .00077 and 62%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • derekc4derekc4 Posts: 118
    Good morning!
    Touring 12k and Grand touring 12k both fwd and 34685
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,397
    derekc4 said:

    Good morning!
    Touring 12k and Grand touring 12k both fwd and 34685

    36/12
    GT: .00058 MF and 60% residual
    Tour: .00091 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • derekc4derekc4 Posts: 118
    edited September 2020
    kyfdx said:

    derekc4 said:

    Good morning!
    Touring 12k and Grand touring 12k both fwd and 34685

    36/12
    GT: .00058 MF and 60% residual
    Tour: .00091 MF and 61% residual
    Thank you. Is there loyalty and first payment assistance available?

    Also do you have numbers for the carbon edition?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,397
    derekc4 said:

    kyfdx said:

    derekc4 said:

    Good morning!
    Touring 12k and Grand touring 12k both fwd and 34685

    36/12
    GT: .00058 MF and 60% residual
    Tour: .00091 MF and 61% residual
    Thank you. Is there loyalty and first payment assistance available?

    Also do you have numbers for the carbon edition?
    $750 loyalty

    As far as we can tell, no difference for Carbon.

    No info on 1st payment

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • derekc4derekc4 Posts: 118
    kyfdx said:

    derekc4 said:

    kyfdx said:

    derekc4 said:

    Good morning!
    Touring 12k and Grand touring 12k both fwd and 34685

    36/12
    GT: .00058 MF and 60% residual
    Tour: .00091 MF and 61% residual
    Thank you. Is there loyalty and first payment assistance available?

    Also do you have numbers for the carbon edition?
    $750 loyalty

    As far as we can tell, no difference for Carbon.

    No info on 1st payment
    Ok. Gotcha. So is it the same as the touring or gt?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,397
    derekc4 said:

    kyfdx said:

    derekc4 said:

    kyfdx said:

    derekc4 said:

    Good morning!
    Touring 12k and Grand touring 12k both fwd and 34685

    36/12
    GT: .00058 MF and 60% residual
    Tour: .00091 MF and 61% residual
    Thank you. Is there loyalty and first payment assistance available?

    Also do you have numbers for the carbon edition?
    $750 loyalty

    As far as we can tell, no difference for Carbon.

    No info on 1st payment
    Ok. Gotcha. So is it the same as the touring or gt?
    I'm guessing it is a package. Which trims it is available on... you'll have to find out. We don't know.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Mother_Pugger666Mother_Pugger666 Posts: 1
    edited September 2020
    Hello! I’d like the mf/residual/incentives for the 2021Cx30 premium trim for 36/12 in 37922. I couldn’t find the specific forum and thought I’d check here. Thank you so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,397

    Hello! I’d like the mf/residual/incentives for the 2021Cx30 premium trim for 36/12 in 37922. I couldn’t find the specific forum and thought I’d check here. Thank you so much!

    We don't have any numbers out yet for the 2021 CX-30

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • May I please have the mf/residual and incentives for the 2021 cx9 GT and Signature trims. AWD 36/12 for zip code 11788
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427
    djmanc55 said:

    May I please have the mf/residual and incentives for the 2021 cx9 GT and Signature trims. AWD 36/12 for zip code 11788

    GT - .00029 and 59%
    SIG - .00023 and 57%
    $720 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Please provide MF and residual for CX9 Signature AWD 36/15 for 98038 - both 2020 and 2021 if possible.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427
    An0nym0us said:

    Please provide MF and residual for CX9 Signature AWD 36/15 for 98038 - both 2020 and 2021 if possible.

    Thank you!

    2021
    .00050 and 55%
    No incentives

    Post 2020 CX-9 lease questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/59263/mazda/cx-9/2020-mazda-cx-9-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi! Can I get the MF, residual, and incentives for FWD and AWD Touring / GT trims? 36mo/10k zip 93012. Thanks a bunch!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427
    abbli said:

    Hi! Can I get the MF, residual, and incentives for FWD and AWD Touring / GT trims? 36mo/10k zip 93012. Thanks a bunch!

    GT FWD - .00058 and 61%
    GT AWD - .00029 and 60%
    Tour FWD - .00091 and 62%
    Tour AWD - .00077 and 62%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jduluoz54jduluoz54 CharlottePosts: 33
    Can I please get MF, residual, and incentives for FWD and AWD Touring and GT, and Sig? 36/10 in 28211.
    Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,397
    jduluoz54 said:

    Can I please get MF, residual, and incentives for FWD and AWD Touring and GT, and Sig? 36/10 in 28211.
    Thank you in advance!

    GT FWD: .00058 MF and 61% residual
    GT AWD: .00029 MF and 60% residual
    SIG: .00023 MF and 58% residual
    Tour FWD: .00091 MF and 62%
    Tour AWD: .00077 MF and 62%

    $720 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi! Can I get one more please? MF, residual, and incentives for FWD Carbon Edition? 36mo/10k zip 93012. Thanks a bunch!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427
    abbli said:

    Hi! Can I get one more please? MF, residual, and incentives for FWD Carbon Edition? 36mo/10k zip 93012. Thanks a bunch!

    .00057 and 61%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BeegeezyBeegeezy NOLAPosts: 20
    edited September 2020
    May I please have MF, RV, and any incentives for FWD Touring? Zip code 70123, 36 mo, 10k/7.5k miles (if available). Thanks!
  • Not sure if you have October numbers yet, but can I please get MF, residual, and incentives for AWD Touring and GT, and Sig? 36/10 in 15089

    Thanks!
  • derekc4derekc4 Posts: 118
    34685 fwd 12k touring, grand touring
  • Cosmic27Cosmic27 Posts: 20
    edited October 2020
    Hello, Could I please have MF/RV/incentives for a 2021 CX 9 Touring AWD and Grand Touring AWD for 36/12 and 36/15 in 05301 for October? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427
    Beegeezy said:

    May I please have MF, RV, and any incentives for FWD Touring? Zip code 70123, 36 mo, 10k/7.5k miles (if available). Thanks!

    36/10
    .00091 and 62%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427
    grnteg98 said:

    Not sure if you have October numbers yet, but can I please get MF, residual, and incentives for AWD Touring and GT, and Sig? 36/10 in 15089

    Thanks!

    GT - .00001 and 60%
    SIG - .00015 and 59%
    Touring - .00045 and 62%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427
    derekc4 said:

    34685 fwd 12k touring, grand touring

    36/12
    GT - .00029 and 60%
    Touring - .00057 and 61%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427
    Cosmic27 said:

    Hello, Could I please have MF/RV/incentives for a 2021 CX 9 Touring AWD and Grand Touring AWD for 36/12 and 36/15 in 05301 for October? Thank you!

    36/15
    GT - .00029 and 57%
    Touring - .00077 and 59%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • derekc4derekc4 Posts: 118
    edited October 2020
    Michaell said:

    derekc4 said:

    34685 fwd 12k touring, grand touring

    36/12
    GT - .00029 and 60%
    Touring - .00057 and 61%
    No incentives
    Thank you! I just agreed to buy
    Carbon edition fwd 12k, loyalty, 34685
    $400/mo with only first payment due, tax in.
    Msrp $42180
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,427
    derekc4 said:

    Michaell said:

    derekc4 said:

    34685 fwd 12k touring, grand touring

    36/12
    GT - .00029 and 60%
    Touring - .00057 and 61%
    No incentives
    Thank you! I just agreed to buy
    Carbon edition fwd 12k, loyalty, 34685
    $400/mo with only first payment due, tax in.
    Msrp $42180
    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • That's alot off MSRP...what state are you in?
  • Djspice7Djspice7 33437Posts: 3
    May I please have MF, RV, and any incentives for FWD Touring and Grand Touring for Zip code 33437. 36 mo, 12K miles. Thank you.
Sign In or Register to comment.