2020 BMW M4 Lease Deals and Prices

1235

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    Donno455 said:

    Looking for MF and residual / 36k / 10k/year for M4 convertible zip 92240. If zip matters then add 92694. Thanks

    .00099 MF and 59% residual
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • merkinmerkin Member Posts: 27
    Hello! Can I please get the RV, MF, and Incentives for a 2020 M4 36/12k in 22033? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    merkin said:

    Hello! Can I please get the RV, MF, and Incentives for a 2020 M4 36/12k in 22033? Thanks!

    .00099 MF and 58% residual
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • poopspoops Member Posts: 175
    Good Morning. May I please have the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a '20 M4 Coupe in zip 60645? Terms being considered is 36/10. Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,252
    poops said:

    Good Morning. May I please have the MF, Residual, and Incentives for a '20 M4 Coupe in zip 60645? Terms being considered is 36/10. Thanks in advance!

    .00099 and 59%
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gorillamonsoongorillamonsoon Member Posts: 24
    Are the September figures out for 77002, 36 months/10k for MF, RV, and any lease cash?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,252

    Are the September figures out for 77002, 36 months/10k for MF, RV, and any lease cash?

    .00099 and 59%
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Good morning, Can you please share MF/RV for an M4 Base? 36/12 for 90620.

    Is there $3,500 cash back available for the lease in addition to the $1,250 lease credit?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,252

    Good morning, Can you please share MF/RV for an M4 Base? 36/12 for 90620.

    Is there $3,500 cash back available for the lease in addition to the $1,250 lease credit?

    Thank you!

    .00099 and 58%
    $1250 lease cash

    The $3500 is a purchase incentive.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EddiechoichoiEddiechoichoi Member Posts: 2
    Hi - looking to lease this 2020 M4 manual (heritage edition) for 36 months 10,000 miles/month and my zip is 11101. Please advise MF/RV and all incentives in addition to $1250 and $1250 rebate.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,252

    Hi - looking to lease this 2020 M4 manual (heritage edition) for 36 months 10,000 miles/month and my zip is 11101. Please advise MF/RV and all incentives in addition to $1250 and $1250 rebate.

    Thanks

    .00099 and 59%
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • biznutbiznut Member Posts: 7
    How much of a discount is doable at this point off a new 2020 M4? Would it make sense to wait until the 2021 redesign is revealed later this month for the best possible deal? Maybe wait even longer than that?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    biznut said:

    How much of a discount is doable at this point off a new 2020 M4? Would it make sense to wait until the 2021 redesign is revealed later this month for the best possible deal? Maybe wait even longer than that?

    We don't track pricing, but Edmunds does:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    I don't think pricing will change, based on when the 2021 is released.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jbone453jbone453 Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2020
    Looking for M4CS RV and MF for zip 33811. 36/10 and 36/12 if possible.Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,252
    jbone453 said:

    Looking for M4CS RV and MF for zip 33811. 36/10 and 36/12 if possible.Thank you

    36/12
    .00099 and 58%
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • biznutbiznut Member Posts: 7
    edited September 2020
    Michaell said:

    jbone453 said:

    Looking for M4CS RV and MF for zip 33811. 36/10 and 36/12 if possible.Thank you

    36/12
    .00099 and 58%
    $1250 lease credit
    Can you help me understand the $1250 lease credit mentioned?

    On BMW’s website it mentions up to $3500 credit on the 2020 M4. Is this just their way of saying the APR has been discounted when financing?

    Edit: nevermind, I think this was addressed in a comment above
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    biznut said:

    Michaell said:

    jbone453 said:

    Looking for M4CS RV and MF for zip 33811. 36/10 and 36/12 if possible.Thank you

    36/12
    .00099 and 58%
    $1250 lease credit
    Can you help me understand the $1250 lease credit mentioned?

    On BMW’s website it mentions up to $3500 credit on the 2020 M4. Is this just their way of saying the APR has been discounted when financing?

    Edit: nevermind, I think this was addressed in a comment above
    There you go!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • thirdtimethirdtime Member Posts: 49
    Can I get MF and RV for a manual M4 24/10 and 36/10 for 78249?

    Thank you for the work you do!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,252
    thirdtime said:

    Can I get MF and RV for a manual M4 24/10 and 36/10 for 78249?

    Thank you for the work you do!

    .00099 and 63% / 59%
    $1250 lease crediet

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brasil89brasil89 Member Posts: 3
    Hello, could I please ask for the MF and RV for a 2020 M4 Heritage 36/10 in 06016?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,252
    brasil89 said:

    Hello, could I please ask for the MF and RV for a 2020 M4 Heritage 36/10 in 06016?

    Thank you!

    .00099 and 59%
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cobbyycobbyy 90502Member Posts: 6
    Can I get MF, RV and rebates for 2020 M4 Conv?
    36month 10k a year. ZIP 90502
    Does M4 qualify for Lease to Lease credit as well?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    cobbyy said:

    Can I get MF, RV and rebates for 2020 M4 Conv?
    36month 10k a year. ZIP 90502
    Does M4 qualify for Lease to Lease credit as well?

    .00082 MF and 58% residual
    $1250 lease credit

    $1500 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cardude12cardude12 Member Posts: 10
    edited October 2020
    Can I please get MF/RV/ incentives for 2020 M4 CS 08831. 36m/10k. Lease to lease apply on CS also?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,252
    cardude12 said:

    Can I please get MF/RV/ incentives for 2020 M4 CS 08831. 36m/10k. Lease to lease apply on CS also?

    .00082 and 58%
    $1250 lease credit
    $1500 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sjohnson9sjohnson9 Member Posts: 12
    Hello,

    I am looking at a 2020 M4 coupe and due to low mileage situation, only interested in 7500mi and 10K mi options.

    Please confirm what the residuals and MF are for 24 mos and 36 mos terms for 7.5K & 10K mileage allowances?

    Thanks for your help. Zip code is 27519.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    sjohnson9 said:

    Hello,

    I am looking at a 2020 M4 coupe and due to low mileage situation, only interested in 7500mi and 10K mi options.

    Please confirm what the residuals and MF are for 24 mos and 36 mos terms for 7.5K & 10K mileage allowances?

    Thanks for your help. Zip code is 27519.

    .00082 MF
    62%/58% residual for 24/36 mo, 10K/yr

    $1250 lease credit

    7.5K/yr not offered

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sjohnson9sjohnson9 Member Posts: 12
    Thank you. Here is the deal I getting. Dealer says he is using standard MF. Please advise.

    MSRP $83,895
    Adjusted $71,756

    Taxable Fees $1,124
    Doc Fee $800
    Tax $155
    Non-tax fees $42

    Net Price $73,877

    36/10 lease $825 down/$825 per month.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    sjohnson9 said:

    Thank you. Here is the deal I getting. Dealer says he is using standard MF. Please advise.

    MSRP $83,895
    Adjusted $71,756

    Taxable Fees $1,124
    Doc Fee $800
    Tax $155
    Non-tax fees $42

    Net Price $73,877

    36/10 lease $825 down/$825 per month.

    I get $801/mo+tax. On the money.

    Looks like a really good deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sjohnson9sjohnson9 Member Posts: 12
    Thanks for your help as always. One question - why is the taxable fees so high? I assume some of the rebates/incentives are taxable but isn't this number high?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,252
    sjohnson9 said:

    Thanks for your help as always. One question - why is the taxable fees so high? I assume some of the rebates/incentives are taxable but isn't this number high?

    $925 acquisition fee, to start.
    Plus, likely a dealer doc fee of some sort.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kartguykartguy Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

    I'm looking at a 2020 M4 Coupe M Comp,M 7Sp double-clutch, M Heritage

    Would like to know M/F, RV, Incentives for 36 mo/10K per year

    Zip code is 85750

    Thank you for your help
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,252
    kartguy said:

    Hello,

    I'm looking at a 2020 M4 Coupe M Comp,M 7Sp double-clutch, M Heritage

    Would like to know M/F, RV, Incentives for 36 mo/10K per year

    Zip code is 85750

    Thank you for your help

    .00082 and 58%
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sjohnson9sjohnson9 Member Posts: 12
    Has there been any changes to November incentives, MF or residuals? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,252
    sjohnson9 said:

    Has there been any changes to November incentives, MF or residuals? Thank you.

    The November programs will be released tomorrow.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jackbauerjackbauer Member Posts: 19
    Any news? Thanks!
  • sjohnson9sjohnson9 Member Posts: 12
    Please share details when ever November information is out.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    jackbauer said:

    Any news? Thanks!

    Ask your question

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    sjohnson9 said:

    Please share details when ever November information is out.

    Info is here. Ask your question

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jackbauerjackbauer Member Posts: 19
    Thanks... M440i, 36 month, 10k/year lease (could go lower if they offered it but pretty sure they don't)
  • sjohnson9sjohnson9 Member Posts: 12
    2020 M4 - pls share the details on incentives, residuals and MF are for 24 mos and 36 mos terms for 10K mileage allowances?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    jackbauer said:

    Thanks... M440i, 36 month, 10k/year lease (could go lower if they offered it but pretty sure they don't)

    440? Or and M4?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    sjohnson9 said:

    2020 M4 - pls share the details on incentives, residuals and MF are for 24 mos and 36 mos terms for 10K mileage allowances?

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jackbauerjackbauer Member Posts: 19
    Sorry - update NY. 12206 4 Series M440i xDrive Coupe
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,252
    jackbauer said:

    Sorry - update NY. 12206 4 Series M440i xDrive Coupe

    .00082 and 57%
    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sjohnson9sjohnson9 Member Posts: 12
    2020 M4 - pls share the details on incentives, residuals and MF are for 24 mos and 36 mos terms for 10K mileage allowances?

    Zip 27519
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    sjohnson9 said:

    2020 M4 - pls share the details on incentives, residuals and MF are for 24 mos and 36 mos terms for 10K mileage allowances?

    Zip 27519

    .00082 MF
    61%/57% residual

    $1250 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DanielJacobson17DanielJacobson17 Los AngelesMember Posts: 1
    Can someone please confirm incentives and rebates for 2020 M4 Convertible LEASE in so-cal? I see mixed comments about a purchase getting $3250 and lease $1250.
    May November programs are out yet, what the residual & MF - 36/10
    Thanks for the help guys!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,252

    Can someone please confirm incentives and rebates for 2020 M4 Convertible LEASE in so-cal? I see mixed comments about a purchase getting $3250 and lease $1250.
    May November programs are out yet, what the residual & MF - 36/10
    Thanks for the help guys!

    .00082 and 57%
    $1250 lease credit

    I see $4000 purchase incentive with low APR financing.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • siiiikesiiiike Member Posts: 14
    2020 BMW M4 coupe
    24 and 36 month 10k miles per year, 14534
Sign In or Register to comment.