Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

cannot delete pre programmed sirius xm presets

iceguysiceguys Member Posts: 18
edited October 2020 in Acura
I have tried everything to delete and add my own Sirius stations to the presets. The issue is I do not have the ADD button. If I go to a station I want to program and then hold one of the presets, nothing happens, just reverts back to the pre-programmed station. Additionally, If I try it another way, there is no add button, only a delete button which I have tried to no avail. Any info would be helpful.

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,304
    @stickguy or @pensfan83 - you both had a TLX, can you assist?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,556
    Best I can recall, it worked normally by just pressing until it beeped. But it’s been a while since I did it and no longer have the car to try it out. The RDX has a different set up.

Just pull out the owners manual. Answer will be in there.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• Options
    pensfan83pensfan83 Member Posts: 2,556
    To set the presets for AM/FM/Sirius you should be able to just press and hold the numbered button on the touchscreen and it will save/override the selection for the station you want. To access more buttons you need to slide over to the next page on the touchscreen using the buttons that look like reverse or fast forward on a VCR.

Have you tried this on AM/FM bands and having the same problem? If so, it might be a hardware issue with the touchscreen. If not then I'm stumped because I set all mine using the method I described above.
    1997 Honda Prelude Base - 2022 Acura MDX Type S Advance - 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road - 2006 BMW 330Ci ZHP