Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Leasing 2020 Eco Boost

jaymohanjaymohan Member Posts: 6
edited October 2020 in Ford
Hi,
I ordered 2020 Mustang a few months back. Delivery this Saturday need help in leasing. MSRP $46500. Need to know MF and residual value. I heard you can lease at 1% of selling price??

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    jaymohan said:

Hi,
    I ordered 2020 Mustang a few months back. Delivery this Saturday need help in leasing. MSRP $46500. Need to know MF and residual value. I heard you can lease at 1% of selling price??

What is your location?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

For the record, the guideline is 1% of MSRP, and not every car has a lease program that can achieve that ratio.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    I am in Sacramento CA and 10500 miles per year. Honestly I will probably drive it only like 5000 per year as I have a second car that I use for everyday driving.
  • Options
    jaymohan said:

Hi,

jaymohan said:

I am in Sacramento CA and 10500 miles per year. Honestly I will probably drive it only like 5000 per year as I have a second car that I use for everyday driving.

Argh, one more question - coupe or convertible?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    coupe
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    jaymohan said:

coupe

36/7.5

1.60% APR
    50% residual

$1500 lease cash
    $300 dealer cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Hello everyone! Got my 2020 Mustang today leased at 1.61 APR(.000666 MF) MSRP $46500 negotiated to $43787 49% residual value. Payment $575/monthly. I think I got one good deal??? Thanks for your help.
    Jay
  • Options
    Down payment $3500 and rebate of $1500 from Ford.
  • Options
    jaymohan said:

Hello everyone! Got my 2020 Mustang today leased at 1.61 APR(.000666 MF) MSRP $46500 negotiated to $43787 49% residual value. Payment $575/monthly. I think I got one good deal??? Thanks for your help.
    Jay

jaymohan said:

Down payment $3500 and rebate of $1500 from Ford.

Congrats!

Thanks for the report.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator