Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Land Rover Range Rover (Full Size) Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• TaylormadeTaylormade Member Posts: 4
    Need 2020 LR RR SWB HSE . 33/10, 36/10...34786. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,902

Need 2020 LR RR SWB HSE . 33/10, 36/10...34786. Thanks!

.00092 and 58% / 56% for 33/36 months and 10K
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• sebvalsebval Member Posts: 2
    Anyone have any insight if 0% financing on new models will continue past September 30
    sebval said:

Anyone have any insight if 0% financing on new models will continue past September 30

No insight from us.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• AlymandrakAlymandrak Member Posts: 8
    Hello- please let me know the MF + RV on a 2020.5 (2021?) Range Rover Westminster P525 HSE SWB.

Zip is 10028.

For: 33mo/10k; 36mo/10K and for 39mo/10k

Thanks in advance!

Hello- please let me know the MF + RV on a 2020.5 (2021?) Range Rover Westminster P525 HSE SWB.

Zip is 10028.

For: 33mo/10k; 36mo/10K and for 39mo/10k

Thanks in advance!

I've just opened up a 2021 lease thread; be the first to post!

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/63278/land-rover/range-rover/2021-land-rover-range-rover-full-size-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• OlbywanOlbywan Member Posts: 9
    Hello All,
    May I please have the MF and RV for the SWB RR P525 HSE in 91377 for a 36/10, 36/12? My in-laws are between this and the Cayenne S.
    Thanks in advance!
    Olbywan said:

Hello All,
    May I please have the MF and RV for the SWB RR P525 HSE in 91377 for a 36/10, 36/12? My in-laws are between this and the Cayenne S.
    Thanks in advance!

36/12
    .00076 and 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• suvforme1suvforme1 Member Posts: 20
    Please let me know the MF & RV on a 2020 Range Rover Westminster P525 HSE SWB.

Looking for info on:
    33mo/10k
    36mo/10K
    39mo/10k

My Zip Code is 10028.

Please advise as to the loyalty credit program or any lease incentives as well.

Thank you,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,566
    suvforme1 said:

Please let me know the MF & RV on a 2020 Range Rover Westminster P525 HSE SWB.

Looking for info on:
    33mo/10k
    36mo/10K
    39mo/10k

My Zip Code is 10028.

Thank you,

There is no Westminster trim for 2020

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Apologise. Please let me know the MF & RV on a 2020 Range Rover P525 HSE SWB.

Looking for info on:
    33mo/10k
    36mo/10K
    39mo/10k

My Zip Code is 10028.

Thank you,
    suvforme1 said:

Looking for info on:
    33mo/10k
    36mo/10K
    39mo/10k

My Zip Code is 10028.

Thank you,

suvforme1 said:

Looking for info on:
    33mo/10k
    36mo/10K
    39mo/10k

My Zip Code is 10028.

Thank you,

.00074 and 56%
    .00076 and 54%
    .00077 and 51%
    No incentives
    $1000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks!
  • OlbywanOlbywan Member Posts: 9
    edited October 2020
    Michaell said:

Olbywan said:

Hello All,
    Thanks in advance!

36/12
    .00076 and 53%
    Thanks Michaell. Following up on this - my in laws ended up getting the exact P225, but traded their previous 2013 RR in and financed it for 48/mo 0% apr.

The interesting thing/quick note about this dealer was that they wouldn't budge to lowest MF on lease, and would only drop the sale price 3k, so the monthly was very similar in a lease than it was for a finance. They ended up getting 5k more on trade in (matched CarMax), and took 9k off the 125k sticker. All in all, seems like a fair deal, thank you all for your help!

Regards,
    Olbywan
    Olbywan said:

Michaell said:

Olbywan said:

Hello All,
    Thanks in advance!

36/12
    .00076 and 53%
    Thanks Michaell. Following up on this - my in laws ended up getting the exact P225, but traded their previous 2013 RR in and financed it for 48/mo 0% apr.

The interesting thing/quick note about this dealer was that they wouldn't budge to lowest MF on lease, and would only drop the sale price 3k, so the monthly was very similar in a lease than it was for a finance. They ended up getting 5k more on trade in (matched CarMax), and took 9k off the 125k sticker. All in all, seems like a fair deal, thank you all for your help!

Regards,
    Olbywan
    Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tariql353tariql353 Member Posts: 3
    hi all, thanks for this website. I don't know anything about MF or RV but I see a lot of the numbers being posted. I want to lease a full sized RR msrp ~112-115. I need 15k miles per year and don't want to put anything down. im trying to be around 1500. is that possible? im sure the dealers weren't giving me aggressive lease prices. im in Chicago but will search nationwide if necessary. can someone help? thank you
    tariql353 said:

hi all, thanks for this website. I don't know anything about MF or RV but I see a lot of the numbers being posted. I want to lease a full sized RR msrp ~112-115. I need 15k miles per year and don't want to put anything down. im trying to be around 1500. is that possible? im sure the dealers weren't giving me aggressive lease prices. im in Chicago but will search nationwide if necessary. can someone help? thank you

Which trim?

Do you live in the City of Chicago?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

tariql353 said:

Which trim?

Thank you. Msrp is 106. Im in dupage county 60188. Can you help me figure out whats the bottom price i can expect to lease this with 0 down and 15k mi/yr? Thanks again!
    kyfdx said:

tariql353 said:

Which trim?

kyfdx said:

tariql353 said:

Which trim?

https://www.landroverhinsdale.com/inventory/new-2020-land-rover-range-rover-hse-4wd-4d-sport-utility-salgs2ru8la412894
    tariql353 said:

kyfdx said:

tariql353 said:

Which trim?

Thank you. Msrp is 106. Im in dupage county 60188. Can you help me figure out whats the bottom price i can expect to lease this with 0 down and 15k mi/yr? Thanks again!
    What trim?

We don't track pricing, but Edmunds does, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• PacMan78PacMan78 Member Posts: 1
    Please let me know the MF & RV on a 2020 Range Rover Sport HSE.

Looking for info on:
    33mo/10k
    36mo/10K
    39mo/10k

My Zip Code is 07079.

PacMan78 said:

Please let me know the MF & RV on a 2020 Range Rover Sport HSE.

Looking for info on:
    33mo/10k
    36mo/10K
    39mo/10k

My Zip Code is 07079.

Please post in the Range Rover Sport discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/56846/land-rover/range-rover-sport/2020-land-rover-range-rover-sport-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• SellitallSellitall Member Posts: 3
    Hello,
    Can you tell me if there is any pull ahead incentives for Range Rover? I have been searching and I can't find anything. I have two range rovers that are do back 5 and 6 months from now and would love to jump into a new one if I can.
    Sellitall said:

Hello,
    Can you tell me if there is any pull ahead incentives for Range Rover? I have been searching and I can't find anything. I have two range rovers that are do back 5 and 6 months from now and would love to jump into a new one if I can.

We don't have any information on pull ahead programs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• akopakop Member Posts: 3
    Hello,
    Thanks for the great info. I am interested in MF and residuals for a 2020 HSE PHEV. Zip is 93108. I’m told there’s also a $6295 rebate for these applied to the lease as a cap cost reduction. Do you have any info about this? Also do you happen to know if there are loyalty or other incentives?

Looking for 24, 30, 33, 36 mos 10k/yr. Are these leases still through LR financial - Chase?

A million thanks for this awesome assistance!
    akop said:

Hello,
    Thanks for the great info. I am interested in MF and residuals for a 2020 HSE PHEV. Zip is 93108. I’m told there’s also a $6295 rebate for these applied to the lease as a cap cost reduction. Do you have any info about this? Also do you happen to know if there are loyalty or other incentives?

Looking for 24, 30, 33, 36 mos 10k/yr. Are these leases still through LR financial - Chase?

24/10 - .00110 and 65%
    33/10 - .00001 and 57%
    36/10 - .00006 and 55%
    No lease incentives

Do you have a link for the $6295?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

akop said:

Hello,

24/10 - .00110 and 65%
    33/10 - .00001 and 57%
    36/10 - .00006 and 55%
    No lease incentives

Hi Michaell -
    Here’s the link. Dealer said they apply it to the lease as a reduction in cap cost. If you purchase the car, buyer applies for it.

https://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/taxevb.shtml

I took a screenshot too but can’t seem to paste a photo here.
    akop said:

Michaell said:

akop said:

Hello,

24/10 - .00110 and 65%
    33/10 - .00001 and 57%
    36/10 - .00006 and 55%
    No lease incentives

Hi Michaell -
    Here’s the link. Dealer said they apply it to the lease as a reduction in cap cost. If you purchase the car, buyer applies for it.

That is the tax credit, but it only applies to a purchase. If you lease, then the bank (Chase) will qualify for it. They are not passing the incentive along to you, other than to maintain a higher residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

akop said:

Michaell said:

akop said:

Hello,

24/10 - .00110 and 65%
    33/10 - .00001 and 57%
    36/10 - .00006 and 55%
    No lease incentives

Hi Michaell -

That is the tax credit, but it only applies to a purchase. If you lease, then the bank (Chase) will qualify for it. They are not passing the incentive along to you, other than to maintain a higher residual.
    The dealer has told me, in writing, that it’s applied as a cap cost reduction. Are you sure that this is not the case?
    akop said:

Michaell said:

akop said:

Michaell said:

akop said:

Hello,

24/10 - .00110 and 65%
    33/10 - .00001 and 57%
    36/10 - .00006 and 55%
    No lease incentives

Hi Michaell -

The dealer has told me, in writing, that it’s applied as a cap cost reduction. Are you sure that this is not the case?
    They may offer it to you as a discount, but I'm certain that you don't qualify for the tax credit as the lessee.

Ask them for a copy of their lease worksheet, then we'll know for sure what's being applied, and how.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• vvanvvan Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

I am interested in MF and residuals for a 2020 P525 HSE SWB. Zip code is 91739

For 36mo/15k

Thanks!
    vvan said:

Hi,

I am interested in MF and residuals for a 2020 P525 HSE SWB. Zip code is 91739

For 36mo/15k

Thanks!

.00076 MF and 51% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• doit_mendoit_men Member Posts: 6
    Hi, looking for the RV and MF for the following:
    - 2020 Range Rover Sport P400e Autobiography 36 months/12K miles
    - 2020 Range Rover V8 LWB. 36 months/12K miles

They're telling me the RV is 48.9%
    doit_men said:

Hi, looking for the RV and MF for the following:
    - 2020 Range Rover Sport P400e Autobiography 36 months/12K miles
    - 2020 Range Rover V8 LWB. 36 months/12K miles

They're telling me the RV is 48.9%

V8 LWB
    .00076 and 53%

Please post Range Rover Sport lease questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/56846/land-rover/range-rover-sport/2020-land-rover-range-rover-sport-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gpdinsb7gpdinsb7 Member Posts: 12
    edited October 2020
    Hi there, I'm looking for MF/residual/incentives for 36, 42, 48 month lease, 10k miles on a 2020 Range Rover HSE PSEV in the 92692 zip code. Thanks!
    gpdinsb7 said:

Hi there, I'm looking for MF/residual/incentives for 36, 42, 48 month lease, 10k miles on a 2020 Range Rover HSE PSEV in the 92692 zip code. Thanks!

36/10 - .00032 and 56%
    42/10 - .00101 and 51%
    48/10 - .00101 and 46%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Serena617Serena617 Member Posts: 25
    Could I get the MF, Residual, and any rebate/incentives for a 2020 Range Rover HSE P525 v8 supercharge SWB - 02062?
    36/12 please.

THANK YOU in advance.
    Serena617 said:

Could I get the MF, Residual, and any rebate/incentives for a 2020 Range Rover HSE P525 v8 supercharge SWB - 02062?
    36/12 please.

THANK YOU in advance.

.00076 and 53%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• rangerover1rangerover1 Member Posts: 6
    Hi I'm looking for the numbers on the PHEV Range Rover HSE. Dealer is telling me .00122 is the base MF. I don't believe it.

Please provide me with residual for 24/33/36 for this model

Zip: 10701
    Additionally, they are telling me the residual for 36 is 54% not 55%. Like above:

24/10 - .00110 and 65%
    33/10 - .00001 and 57%
    36/10 - .00006 and 55%

Additionally, they are telling me the residual for 36 is 54% not 55%. Like above:

24/10 - .00110 and 65%
    33/10 - .00001 and 57%
    36/10 - .00006 and 55%

.00187 MF and 64% residual
    .00122 MF and 56% residual
    .00122 MF and 54% residual

The other numbers are for the Diesel. If they were given for the PHEV HSE, then that was a mistake.

New programs start tomorrow.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bob_dolebob_dole Member Posts: 3
    Hello,
    Can I get the MF, Residual, and any incentives for 36 months/10K 2020 RR HSE for November?

Thanks for all the posts and helps!
    If I could get the Nov numbers for this, much appreciated!!

PHEV Range Rover HSE.

bob_dole said:

Hello,
    Can I get the MF, Residual, and any incentives for 36 months/10K 2020 RR HSE for November?

Thanks for all the posts and helps!

.00001 and 53%
    $1325 dealer lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

PHEV Range Rover HSE.

How many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

10k miles please! Thank you

PHEV Range Rover HSE.

.00166 MF and 62% residual
    .00085 MF and 55%
    .00086 MF and 52%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

PHEV Range Rover HSE.

.00085 MF and 55%
    .00086 MF and 52%
    Just signed buyers order.

MSRP 102800
    Sales: 90300
    Less Rebate: 6250
    Price: 84,050
    Lojack:444, fought this
    Dealer fee: 717, nothing I could do

Payment: $953
    TDAS: 6525

Term: 33/10

kyfdx said:

PHEV Range Rover HSE.

.00085 MF and 55%
    .00086 MF and 52%
    Just signed buyers order.

MSRP 102800
    Sales: 90300
    Less Rebate: 6250
    Price: 84,050
    Lojack:444, fought this
    Dealer fee: 717, nothing I could do

Payment: $953
    TDAS: 6525

Term: 33/10
    Congrats! Thanks for the report

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• martinitime22martinitime22 Member Posts: 8
    Can I please get numbers for 2020 RR HSE Diesel in 92677:
    15K/33Month
    15K/36 Month