Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Will someone please help me determine if this is a good lease offer on a F150 ??

DocJrodDocJrod Member Posts: 11
edited May 2023 in Ford
Just letting the internet do it's thing. Is this a good deal.... Any/all comments/advice is welcome

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,289
    DocJrod said:

Just letting the internet do it's thing. Is this a good deal.... Any/all comments/advice is welcome

Trim?
    Cab Style?
    4x2 or 4x4?
    Location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options

• Options
    DocJrod said:

Location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
  • Options
    @Michaell - I'm sorry, clearly I am new to this. Thank you for your help.
  • Options
    DocJrod said:

@Michaell - I'm sorry, clearly I am new to this. Thank you for your help.

No worries - we'll get there.

2020 F-150 4x2 Supercrew
    3.97% APR and 53% residual
    $1500 lease cash
    $750 dealer cash

Using the prices from the worksheet, I'm within $1 of the dealer quote.

What hurts you most, is that in Texas, you pay sales tax on the entire selling price.

Have you shopped multiple dealers? That will ensure you get the best price, and the best lease payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    I also have the invoice - when salesperson says they are selling to me at invoice, what does that mean?

Also, Salesperson is saying that the Explorer has better residual value (look at the ST) is that the case?
  • Options
    DocJrod said:

I also have the invoice - when salesperson says they are selling to me at invoice, what does that mean?

Also, Salesperson is saying that the Explorer has better residual value (look at the ST) is that the case?

What he wants it to mean, to you, is that he's selling you the car for the same price the dealer bought it from the factory.

I can pretty much guarantee you that isn't the case. There are all sorts of hidden incentives and bonuses from Ford that allow them to cut the pricing.

Look up the pricing here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

Residual on the Explorer ST is about the same.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    teenmuppetteenmuppet Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2023
    DocJrod said:

Just letting the internet do it's thing. Is this a good.... Any/all comments/advice is welcome

I have the invoice as well; what does it signify if the salesperson says they will sell to me at invoice?
  • Options

DocJrod said:

Just letting the internet do it's thing. Is this a good.... Any/all comments/advice is welcome

I have the invoice as well; what does it signify if the salesperson says they will sell to me at invoice?
    no; you need an offer sheet that specifies the selling price

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.