Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2021 BMW X6 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• krystian1krystian1 Member Posts: 16
    My entire family buys from the dealer for the past 15 years
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,051
    krystian1 said:

My entire family buys from the dealer for the past 15 years

They love people like you.. Those not willing to shop elsewhere.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Giovanni1977Giovanni1977 Member Posts: 5
    Hi folks, I'm about to purchase a 2021 X6, and I'm truly glad I came across this forum!

Went yesterday to the dealer nearby, and he told me he could offer 6% of MSRP - which seems very low based on the average discounts people in this forum are getting.

Question: what's the MF and residual value for ZIP code 95124? Any incentives available (lease, loyalty, etc)?

And a basic question, as I'm new here: how can I judge if the MF available is good (I mean, I'd get a good deal or not) on a lease? Are the numbers provided here by these awesome moderators the best case scenario we could get, or are they an average of the market today? Thanks heaps for the help - much appreciated indeed!

Take care, stay safe!
    Giovanni
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232

Hi folks, I'm about to purchase a 2021 X6, and I'm truly glad I came across this forum!

Went yesterday to the dealer nearby, and he told me he could offer 6% of MSRP - which seems very low based on the average discounts people in this forum are getting.

Question: what's the MF and residual value for ZIP code 95124? Any incentives available (lease, loyalty, etc)?

And a basic question, as I'm new here: how can I judge if the MF available is good (I mean, I'd get a good deal or not) on a lease? Are the numbers provided here by these awesome moderators the best case scenario we could get, or are they an average of the market today? Thanks heaps for the help - much appreciated indeed!

Take care, stay safe!
    Giovanni

Are you buying, or are you leasing?
    What is your location?
    If you are leasing, what lease term and how many miles per year are you looking for?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

Take care, stay safe!
    Giovanni

What is your location?
    If you are leasing, what lease term and how many miles per year are you looking for?
    Thanks Michael for the reply.

I’m in San Jose, California.
    Looking into a lease of 36 months, 10K miles per year max.

Many thanks once again!

Michaell said:

Take care, stay safe!
    Giovanni

What is your location?
    Thanks Michael for the reply.

I’m in San Jose, California.
    Looking into a lease of 36 months, 10K miles per year max.

Many thanks once again!

.00082 and 55%
    No incentives

6% off MSRP on a brand new 2021 is not a bad offer; of course, lower is better.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• amishp11amishp11 Member Posts: 27
    Hi, what’s the mf/residual for 36/10 in 60010
    amishp11 said:

Hi, what’s the mf/residual for 36/10 in 60010

Which X6?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Guys, got a quote today - which seems good, what are your thoughts?

2021 BMW X6
    MSRP = $73,645
    Selling price being negotiated = $65,145 (11.5% discount of MSRP)
    Lease 36 months / 10K miles

Down payment = $5K
    Monthly payment = $772.47 + tax (I live in San Jose, CA, 95124, so local tax is 9.25%)

Money factor confirmed by dealer is 0.00082 (as per Michael’s info, moderator, sent 2 days ago).

What you think? Seems a healthy deal?

Thanks a lot for help and advise - much appreciated indeed.
    Btw: residual value informed by the dealer is $38,295.40

2021 BMW X6
    MSRP = $73,645

Down payment = $5K
    Monthly payment = $772.47 + tax (I live in San Jose, CA, 95124, so local tax is 9.25%)

Money factor confirmed by dealer is 0.00082 (as per Michael’s info, moderator, sent 2 days ago).

Why start the lease with $5K out of pocket? In CA, we recommend only the first payment and DMV costs be paid up front. Anything beyond that would be at risk if the car is stolen or totaled.

Ask for a quote with $1500 out of pocket?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

2021 BMW X6
    MSRP = $73,645

Down payment = $5K

Why start the lease with $5K out of pocket? In CA, we recommend only the first payment and DMV costs be paid up front. Anything beyond that would be at risk if the car is stolen or totaled.

Noted! Didn’t know that!! Thanks for the tip buddy!

And how about the 11.5% off MSRP and other values? Does that seem like a good deal?

Michaell said:

2021 BMW X6
    MSRP = $73,645

Down payment = $5K

Noted! Didn’t know that!! Thanks for the tip buddy!

And how about the 11.5% off MSRP and other values? Does that seem like a good deal?
    We don't track prices, but Edmunds does, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

(though, not sure how much 2021 data is available)

Have you shopped multiple dealers?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• solomonshvsolomonshv Member Posts: 52
    when will the november program be released? i have an X6 at the factory waiting for transport. i'm wondering if i should wait to pick it up to see if the November program is better than october.

when will the november program be released? i have an X6 at the factory waiting for transport. i'm wondering if i should wait to pick it up to see if the November program is better than october.

November numbers will be released on Tuesday.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• keeva381keeva381 Member Posts: 12
    Hi,
    Can I please have Residual numbers on the 2021 x6 xdrive40i for 36 months at 15k miles. Zip is 28208. Thank you!
  • keeva381keeva381 Member Posts: 12
    Bump! Is this the right forum or do you guys create a new Nov one that I'm missing? Thanks
    keeva381 said:

Hi,
    Can I please have Residual numbers on the 2021 x6 xdrive40i for 36 months at 15k miles. Zip is 28208. Thank you!

.00082 MF and 52% residual
    $500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• PoyolPoyol Member Posts: 2
    Hi
    Can I have residual and money factor and incentives on the 2021 X6 Xdrive, 36/12k
    Zip code 91355
    Thanks
    Poyol said:

Hi
    Can I have residual and money factor and incentives on the 2021 X6 Xdrive, 36/12k
    Zip code 91355
    Thanks

.00082 and 54%
    $500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• PoyolPoyol Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2020
    Thank you so much
    I got these numbers ,what do you think?

MSRP $84695
    Selling price $76335 after $1000 college rebate
    $2000 down
    $1114 including tax
    36/12k 2021 X6 Xdrive order
    Is there any mark up?
    This number was for last month with no $500
  • solomonshvsolomonshv Member Posts: 52
    so, same number as october? i'm in 11223, was hoping for better numbers for when i go to pick up my car tomorrow.
    Poyol said:

Thank you so much
    I got these numbers ,what do you think?

MSRP $84695
    Selling price $76335 after $1000 college rebate
    $2000 down
    $1114 including tax
    36/12k 2021 X6 Xdrive order
    Is there any mark up?
    This number was for last month with no $500

I get $950/mo with those prices, but that doesn't include tax or any fees that aren't covered by the $2000 up front.

Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost, and how they arrived at that number from the selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

so, same number as october? i'm in 11223, was hoping for better numbers for when i go to pick up my car tomorrow.

I no longer have access to the October programs, so I'll trust you when you say that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• George63George63 Member Posts: 77
    Hi There,

May I get the MF and RV for;

2021 BMW X6 XDrive40i Sports Activity Coupe With Navigation & AWD

36 MO

Zip. 92630
  • stepheninLAstepheninLA Member Posts: 11
    edited November 2020
    Great Info here thanks! I am about to custom order a 2021 BMW X6 M50i in Los Angeles (90069)

Question: I added a lot of options -- does that effect the residual value or are the options value calculate at the same rate?

Would also love current money factor and residual for 36 months / 10K miles.
    Build price is $98,700 -- could I realistically expect 5K off sticker?

thank you!
    George63 said:

Hi There,

May I get the MF and RV for;

2021 BMW X6 XDrive40i Sports Activity Coupe With Navigation & AWD

36 MO

Zip. 92630

,00082 and 54%
    $500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Great Info here thanks! I am about to custom order a 2021 BMW X6 M50i in Los Angeles (90069)

Question: I added a lot of options -- does that effect the residual value or are the options value calculate at the same rate?

Would also love current money factor and residual for 36 months / 10K miles.
    Build price is $98,700 -- could I realistically expect 5K off sticker?

thank you!

.00082 and 55%
    $500 lease credit

The residual percentage doesn't change with options, but the residual value goes up with the MSRP.

You should target 6-8% off MSRP, even for a special order.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I'm ready to order in LA - my regular dealer who I trust and like to work with is only offering 2K off MSRP (on a build that is 98K) and then they added some 1K junk fee for lease financing... So basically nada! So I called another dealer and spoke to the Internet Sales Manager (I always find those guys the best to work with!) -- he offered 3K off MSRP and said that was the absolute best they can do. High demand and limited allocation was the reason. Also there are NO rebates or loyalty dollars or anything currently available on the 2021. Maybe this is a bad month to order a car ?? Or I just go for it!

I'm ready to order in LA - my regular dealer who I trust and like to work with is only offering 2K off MSRP (on a build that is 98K) and then they added some 1K junk fee for lease financing... So basically nada! So I called another dealer and spoke to the Internet Sales Manager (I always find those guys the best to work with!) -- he offered 3K off MSRP and said that was the absolute best they can do. High demand and limited allocation was the reason. Also there are NO rebates or loyalty dollars or anything currently available on the 2021. Maybe this is a bad month to order a car ?? Or I just go for it!

There is a $925 lease acquisition fee on every BMW lease.

If you are in LA, there must be a dozen dealerships. Keep trying. If it doesn't get any better, you'll know you hit bottom.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tl10tl10 Member Posts: 46

Hello,
    Can I have residual and money factor and incentives on the 2021 X6 XDrive, 36/10K, zipcode 19122.
    Thanks
    tl10 said:

Hello,
    Can I have residual and money factor and incentives on the 2021 X6 XDrive, 36/10K, zipcode 19122.
    Thanks

.00082 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I ordered my M50i today -- about 4300.00 off MSRP...roughly 4%. This is the best I could do after contacting 4 dealers and I am cool with totals. It seems the main issue on a special order is that the dealers can only order a limited number of cars during this time (allocation allowances) -- so it's important they maximize profit on each sale. Not sure the price would be much better on a car on the lot -- so I will get exactly what i want! :)

I ordered my M50i today -- about 4300.00 off MSRP...roughly 4%. This is the best I could do after contacting 4 dealers and I am cool with totals. It seems the main issue on a special order is that the dealers can only order a limited number of cars during this time (allocation allowances) -- so it's important they maximize profit on each sale. Not sure the price would be much better on a car on the lot -- so I will get exactly what i want! :)

Congrats! Thanks for the report

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• martinitime22martinitime22 Member Posts: 8
    Does an X6M50i have the same residual as an X5M50i all others factors being equal in 92677?
    15K/36?

Does an X6M50i have the same residual as an X5M50i all others factors being equal in 92677?
    15K/36?

Yes

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I am puzzled. All of the online leasing calculators I tried are giving me payments far less than what the dealers are offering. They have no explanation for it. I have considered taxes, and calculated residual off MRRP, i added destination and lease finance fee into the sales price. ??

Dealer has offered me 97,025 sales price.
    MSRP is 102,125.
    Tax in my area 9.5%
    Taxable fees 925.00
    Non Taxable fees 986.00
    2500 drive off
    .000082 Money Factor.

What should payment be? Online calculators show 1372.00. Correct?

thank you!!

I am puzzled. All of the online leasing calculators I tried are giving me payments far less than what the dealers are offering. They have no explanation for it. I have considered taxes, and calculated residual off MRRP, i added destination and lease finance fee into the sales price. ??

MSRP is 102,125.
    Tax in my area 9.5%
    Taxable fees 925.00
    Non Taxable fees 986.00
    2500 drive off
    .000082 Money Factor.

thank you!!

First, you have an extra 0 in your MF - it's .00082.

Could that be the problem?

What is your location?
    What term and mileage?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

MSRP is 102,125.
    Tax in my area 9.5%
    Taxable fees 925.00
    Non Taxable fees 986.00
    2500 drive off
    .000082 Money Factor.

thank you!!

What is your location?
    What term and mileage?
    LOL...No that was just a typo.

Michaell said:

MSRP is 102,125.
    Tax in my area 9.5%
    Taxable fees 925.00
    Non Taxable fees 986.00
    2500 drive off
    .000082 Money Factor.

thank you!!

What is your location?
    What term and mileage?

Michaell said:

MSRP is 102,125.
    Tax in my area 9.5%
    Taxable fees 925.00
    Non Taxable fees 986.00
    2500 drive off
    .000082 Money Factor.

thank you!!

What is your location?
    What term and mileage?
    36 months / 10K miles
    Los Angeles CA

Michaell said:

MSRP is 102,125.
    Tax in my area 9.5%
    Taxable fees 925.00
    Non Taxable fees 986.00
    2500 drive off
    .000082 Money Factor.

thank you!!

What is your location?
    What term and mileage?

Michaell said:

MSRP is 102,125.
    Tax in my area 9.5%
    Taxable fees 925.00
    Non Taxable fees 986.00
    2500 drive off
    .000082 Money Factor.

thank you!!

What is your location?
    What term and mileage?
    36 months / 10K miles
    Los Angeles CA
    .00082 and 55%

Those prices give me $1380/mo, tax included.

What is the dealer quoting?

I'll bet they are marking up the MF to the max allowed - .00122

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

MSRP is 102,125.
    Tax in my area 9.5%
    Taxable fees 925.00
    Non Taxable fees 986.00
    2500 drive off
    .000082 Money Factor.

thank you!!

What is your location?
    What term and mileage?

Michaell said:

MSRP is 102,125.
    Tax in my area 9.5%
    Taxable fees 925.00
    Non Taxable fees 986.00
    2500 drive off
    .000082 Money Factor.

thank you!!

What is your location?
    What term and mileage?
    36 months / 10K miles
    Los Angeles CA
    .00082 and 55%

thank. you!! So they say they are using the correct money factor (.00082) but they are coming up with 1452.00 a month. I asked why the online calculators are all so much less. He literally said "I don't know and the BMW one is all that matters". Lovely. The process for buying a car really needs an overhaul! wow

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

MSRP is 102,125.
    Tax in my area 9.5%
    Taxable fees 925.00
    Non Taxable fees 986.00
    2500 drive off
    .000082 Money Factor.

thank you!!

What is your location?
    What term and mileage?

Michaell said:

MSRP is 102,125.
    Tax in my area 9.5%
    Taxable fees 925.00
    Non Taxable fees 986.00
    2500 drive off
    .000082 Money Factor.

thank you!!

What is your location?
    What term and mileage?
    36 months / 10K miles
    Los Angeles CA
    .00082 and 55%

thank. you!! So they say they are using the correct money factor (.00082) but they are coming up with 1452.00 a month. I asked why the online calculators are all so much less. He literally said "I don't know and the BMW one is all that matters". Lovely. The process for buying a car really needs an overhaul! wow
    Ask them for a screen shot of their lease worksheet - I'm reasonably confident we can find the discrepancy.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

MSRP is 102,125.
    Tax in my area 9.5%
    Taxable fees 925.00
    Non Taxable fees 986.00

2500 drive off
    .000082 Money Factor.

thank you!!

What is your location?
    What term and mileage?

Michaell said:

MSRP is 102,125.
    Tax in my area 9.5%
    Taxable fees 925.00
    Non Taxable fees 986.00
    2500 drive off
    .000082 Money Factor.

thank you!!

What is your location?
    What term and mileage?
    36 months / 10K miles
    Los Angeles CA
    .00082 and 55%

Ask them for a screen shot of their lease worksheet - I'm reasonably confident we can find the discrepancy.
    Here we go! thank you!!

Here we are

Here we are

Please redact the personal information (address, phone, email - yours and the dealers), and post again.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• AL816AL816 Member Posts: 1
    What is MF and Residual Value for 2021 BMW X6 sdrive40i?
    For Zipcode in two different locations 78501 and 76051.

So a dealer at one of the zipcodes shared qoute with me on car I'm interested in.
    Assuming 4500 down upfront
    Sale price 78100
    Sales Tax 5000
    Lease per month ends up approx $1180
    AL816 said:

What is MF and Residual Value for 2021 BMW X6 sdrive40i?
    For Zipcode in two different locations 78501 and 76051.

So a dealer at one of the zipcodes shared qoute with me on car I'm interested in.
    Assuming 4500 down upfront
    Sale price 78100
    Sales Tax 5000
    Lease per month ends up approx $1180

36/15
    .00082 and 52%
    $500 lease credit

MSRP?
    Adjusted cap cost?
    $4500 total out of pocket from you?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• EricG11368EricG11368 Member Posts: 68
    Hi can I please have the MF and RV and any incentives available for the 2021 BMW X6 m50i xdrive 36/10 in the 11370 nyc area. Please and thanks for the help I appreciate it.

Hi can I please have the MF and RV and any incentives available for the 2021 BMW X6 m50i xdrive 36/10 in the 11370 nyc area. Please and thanks for the help I appreciate it.

.00082 and 55%
    $500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator