Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 BMW 3-Series Lease

johncruzuyjohncruzuy Member Posts: 6
edited October 2020 in BMW
Can someone help out with 2020 BMW 330i MF, RV, any loyalties and discounts for zip 33138.
36/10k

Also are the incentives taxed in Florida?

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,253

Can someone help out with 2020 BMW 330i MF, RV, any loyalties and discounts for zip 33138.
    36/10k

.00082 and 58%
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• johncruzuyjohncruzuy Member Posts: 6
    edited October 2020
    Michaell said:

36/10k

.00082 and 58%
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    Thanks Michaell,
    Do you happen to know if the incentives are taxed in Florida?

Michaell said:

36/10k

.00082 and 58%
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    Thanks Michaell,
    They are.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

36/10k

.00082 and 58%
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    Thanks Michaell,
    They are.
    The car has 4118 miles, so they "dropped" the price quite a bit.
    I did my calculations on leasehackr, i haven't negotiated back yet but i would like your opinion.

The main idea is to give $0 downpayment.

Attached is the offer they sent me, i think is pretty high, you guys let me know.

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

36/10k

.00082 and 58%
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    Thanks Michaell,
    They are.
    I did my calculations on leasehackr, i haven't negotiated back yet but i would like your opinion.

Attached is the offer they sent me, i think is pretty high, you guys let me know.

Take note that the heading above all the prices states Purchase Option - some of those numbers are incorrect for calculating a lease, and other numbers (the acquisition fee, specifically) are missing.

You're getting just over 13% discount; you want to target 15-18% off MSRP, before incentives.

Do you want $0 down payment, or $0 due at signing? They aren't the same thing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

36/10k

.00082 and 58%
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    Thanks Michaell,
    They are.

Take note that the heading above all the prices states Purchase Option - some of those numbers are incorrect for calculating a lease, and other numbers (the acquisition fee, specifically) are missing.

You're getting just over 13% discount; you want to target 15-18% off MSRP, before incentives.

I want just want to get a good deal, with $0 downpayment.

What is the reasonable range of prices for 36/10 with this vehicle in Florida?

Sorry if I ask very specific questions, this is my first lease. Thank you so much for the fast response.

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

36/10k

.00082 and 58%
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    Thanks Michaell,
    They are.

Sorry if I ask very specific questions, this is my first lease. Thank you so much for the fast response.
    The payment is based on a number of factors - predominantly, the negotiated price, the fees that are added in, and the money factor used.

As I noted, you want to target 15-18% off MSRP, before incentives, and ensure the dealer is not marking up the money factor (the base rate this month is .00082). That will get you a better than average deal.

Ask the dealer for a screen shot of their actual lease worksheet, not the customer facing document they gave you, which has no connection between the prices shown and the payment at the bottom.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

36/10k

.00082 and 58%
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    Thanks Michaell,
    They are.

The payment is based on a number of factors - predominantly, the negotiated price, the fees that are added in, and the money factor used.

As I noted, you want to target 15-18% off MSRP, before incentives, and ensure the dealer is not marking up the money factor (the base rate this month is .00082). That will get you a better than average deal.

Ask the dealer for a screen shot of their actual lease worksheet, not the customer facing document they gave you, which has no connection between the prices shown and the payment at the bottom.
    This is the type of conversation I'm having with the sales-person. How should i proceed after this answer?

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

36/10k

.00082 and 58%
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    Thanks Michaell,
    They are.

This is the type of conversation I'm having with the sales-person. How should i proceed after this answer?

Tell them they need to be transparent with the numbers or you'll shop elsewhere.

Florida is one of the worst states in which to buy or lease a car.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited October 2020
    Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

36/10k

.00082 and 58%
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    Thanks Michaell,
    They are.

Tell them they need to be transparent with the numbers or you'll shop elsewhere.

I totally agree with you, Florida is the worst.

Here's what he sent me.

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

36/10k

.00082 and 58%
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    Thanks Michaell,
    They are.

I totally agree with you, Florida is the worst.

Here's what he sent me.

I don't see the selling price or the adjusted cap cost on that document.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• davrb2012davrb2012 Member Posts: 10
    Hi, I'm looking for the MF / RV for a 2020 330i, 10k in zip 91207. Note that this is a demo car with almost 4700 miles, not sure if the MF & RV are different comparing to a brand new car. Please list any incentives as well, since I’m currently leasing a 540i, Thanks
    davrb2012 said:

Hi, I'm looking for the MF / RV for a 2020 330i, 10k in zip 91207. Note that this is a demo car with almost 4700 miles, not sure if the MF & RV are different comparing to a brand new car. Please list any incentives as well, since I’m currently leasing a 540i, Thanks

36/10
    .00082 and 58%, less .25/mile for the existing miles
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• davrb2012davrb2012 Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

davrb2012 said:

36/10
    .00082 and 58%, less .25/mile for the existing miles
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease loyalty
    Thank you Michaell!
  • scruffy5417scruffy5417 Member Posts: 3
    Just leased a 2020 330i loaner for 36/10 $0 down
    MSRP $48,810
    Manufacturer Rebates: $3,250
    Sales Price: $38,810
    MF: .00047 w/ max MSDs
    Residual of 56% (3550 miles)
    Monthly $389 incl tax

Also, wear & tear warranty is $1,599 through BMW base cost should you want it. I added it in since I have kids. They tried to mark it up to $1,950. I laughed.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,068

Just leased a 2020 330i loaner for 36/10 $0 down
    MSRP $48,810
    Manufacturer Rebates: $3,250
    Sales Price: $38,810
    MF: .00047 w/ max MSDs
    Residual of 56% (3550 miles)
    Monthly $389 incl tax

Also, wear & tear warranty is $1,599 through BMW base cost should you want it. I added it in since I have kids. They tried to mark it up to $1,950. I laughed.

Congrats! Thanks for the report.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Dan_El_ManDan_El_Man Member Posts: 8
    edited October 2020
    Hello, Could you please tell me the RV, MF, and incentives for a 330i and M340i for 36/10 for zip code 84116? Thank you in advance!

Hello, Could you please tell me the RV, MF, and incentives for a 330i and M340i for 36/10 for zip code 84116? Thank you in advance!

.00082 and 58%

Lease credit
    330i - $750
    M340i - $1000

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.