Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2021 BMW 3-Series Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,291
    AutoJack2 said:

Hi! can I please have MF/RV for 330i @ 36/7500 and 24/7500. also loyalty/ lease cash /any other possible incentives? 33447 Thank you!!

.00082 and 62% / 58% for 24/36 months and 10K
    $1500 lease credit
    $500 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    AutoJack2 said:

Would love some quick advice in addition to the 330i numbers above. A "senior+" family member leased a 2021 countryman on 10.22. She called dealer 10.23 to let them know she was unable to adjust the seat enough to reach the pedals properly. Car was delivered to her home and she had not done a test drive, so this was something she learned upon delivery. As I said, she is a senior, so it really is a serious safety issue. Dealer said they would send someone out to look at it. She emailed the GM and others on 10.26 outlining the issues and followed up daily by email and phone. Dealer finally sent someone late in the day on 10.28, who agreed it was not a good car for her. She continued to call and email daily. Spoke with GM today and she agreed to lease a 2021 330i instead. HOWEVER when they sent her the numbers, they included the mini as a trade, with an 8k loss. The car has 50miles on it at most. Car was never driven other than delivery and when dealer came to see the issue. She hasn't even received the lease papers yet. they had to be done manually and signed by the dealer/bmw FS after she signed them on 10.22. We do expect some out of pocket - but 8k seems excessive. The issue was reported within 12 hours. she contacted the dealer daily (in writing and by phone) and waited for their instruction to move forward. Can't they back out of one and do the other deal in its place - or something like that? Both are BMW FS. Any advice? Thank you!

I've got two thoughts on this:

1. If the contract was signed by both parties, then it's enforceable and the trade in is the only real remedy available
    2. Talk with the General Manager or Dealer Principal directly, explain the situation, and see if they can offer up some sort of goodwill that lessens the hit to your wallet

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    capedpeachcapedpeach Member Posts: 13
    edited October 2020
    330i rwd, 4-cyl turbo, 2021, 36 mo., 10 k miles. incentives and residual for 94538 pls.
  • Options

330i rwd, 4-cyl turbo, 2021, 36 mo., 10 k miles. incentives and residual for 94538 pls.

.00082 and 58%
    $1500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    RiorulzRiorulz Member Posts: 7
    Can someone please evaluate this 36/10 lease offer on a new 2021 330? Zip 27560

MSRP: 46285
    Selling price : 39085 ( including rebates, discounts ) Trade in value : 5500
    Residual : 58
    MF : 00107
    MSD : 3
    Down payment: 2500
    Due on delivery : 3700 ( including taxes , registration etc )

Monthly: $350 including tax

Please let me know since I’m thinking I can negotiate another 1500 .
  • Options
    jackbauerjackbauer Member Posts: 20
    AutoJack2 said:

Would love some quick advice in addition to the 330i numbers above. A "senior+" family member leased a 2021 countryman on 10.22. She called dealer 10.23 to let them know she was unable to adjust the seat enough to reach the pedals properly. Car was delivered to her home and she had not done a test drive, so this was something she learned upon delivery. As I said, she is a senior, so it really is a serious safety issue. Dealer said they would send someone out to look at it. She emailed the GM and others on 10.26 outlining the issues and followed up daily by email and phone. Dealer finally sent someone late in the day on 10.28, who agreed it was not a good car for her. She continued to call and email daily. Spoke with GM today and she agreed to lease a 2021 330i instead. HOWEVER when they sent her the numbers, they included the mini as a trade, with an 8k loss. The car has 50miles on it at most. Car was never driven other than delivery and when dealer came to see the issue. She hasn't even received the lease papers yet. they had to be done manually and signed by the dealer/bmw FS after she signed them on 10.22. We do expect some out of pocket - but 8k seems excessive. The issue was reported within 12 hours. she contacted the dealer daily (in writing and by phone) and waited for their instruction to move forward. Can't they back out of one and do the other deal in its place - or something like that? Both are BMW FS. Any advice? Thank you!

My thoughts:

1) Talk to another dealer to find out what the legalities are here. If title transferred they may very well be stuck selling that car as "used" and thus it puts them in a bit of a difficult spot.

2) Pending the results of #1, talking to the GM is the right thing to do... I don't like giving threats or ultimatums, but make sure they know you are pretty unhappy and this story would not go over well in the news or possibly with the attorney general of your state.. The optics of "the elderly" losing out so much here, and the lack of flexibility during covid... You should understand their situation though as well - if the car has to be considered "used", and they are having trouble selling cars right now due to covid... They could be in a hard spot too.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

Can you tell me loyalty, lease to lease and cash incentives avail on a 3 series, zip 94538? Thanks.

Which 3-Series?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    AutoJack2 said:

Hi! can I please have MF/RV for 330i @ 36/7500 and 24/7500. also loyalty/ lease cash /any other possible incentives? 33447 Thank you!!

.00082 MF
    62%/58% residual for 24/36 mo, 10K/yr

$1500 lease credit
    $500 loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    AutoJack2 said:

You probably need to call the GM for her. She may be stuck.

As you've probably figured out, taking delivery of a car at home, that you've never test driven is not a good idea.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Please let me know since I’m thinking I can negotiate another 1500
  • Options
    AutoJack2AutoJack2 Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2020
    Thank you!!!! I always appreciate the help and this year I needed a lot of it as I assisted others in the family with their leases.
  • Options
    kyfdx said:

AutoJack2 said:

You probably need to call the GM for her. She may be stuck.

As you've probably figured out, taking delivery of a car at home, that you've never test driven is not a good idea.
    Without question - I appreciate the help - this is a tough one for sure.

• Options
    kyfdx said:

AutoJack2 said:

.00082 MF

$1500 lease credit
    $500 loyalty

just to clarify, for 7500miles it is 1% higher on each? you have 10k written in your post
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    jackbauer said:

AutoJack2 said:

My thoughts:

1) Talk to another dealer to find out what the legalities are here. If title transferred they may very well be stuck selling that car as "used" and thus it puts them in a bit of a difficult spot.

2) Pending the results of #1, talking to the GM is the right thing to do... I don't like giving threats or ultimatums, but make sure they know you are pretty unhappy and this story would not go over well in the news or possibly with the attorney general of your state.. The optics of "the elderly" losing out so much here, and the lack of flexibility during covid... You should understand their situation though as well - if the car has to be considered "used", and they are having trouble selling cars right now due to covid... They could be in a hard spot too.
    Thank you for your reply! I totally understand how tough this is on the dealer's side too - hence our goal to get the BMW from them. I just want to save her from as much of a huge loss as I can. again, thank you!
  • Options

I've got two thoughts on this:

1. If the contract was signed by both parties, then it's enforceable and the trade in is the only real remedy available
    2. Talk with the General Manager or Dealer Principal directly, explain the situation, and see if they can offer up some sort of goodwill that lessens the hit to your wallet

the dealer has been great and we are working together to try to make the deal and driver happy! Hopefully others learn from the the story/advice. Thank you

• Options
    Riorulz said:

MF is marked up from .00082

Is the $3700 inclusive of the $2500 down, or is it $5200 total due from you?

Are you using the entire $5500 trade in equity on top of the cash from your pocket? Or, is that what covers the up front cash?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    AutoJack2 said:

kyfdx said:

AutoJack2 said:

.00082 MF

$1500 lease credit
    $500 loyalty

just to clarify, for 7500miles it is 1% higher on each? you have 10k written in your post
    7500 miles per year is not available on the 3-series

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Riorulz said:

Are you using the entire $5500 trade in equity on top of the cash from your pocket? Or, is that what covers the up front cash?

Yes . $3700 inclusive of $2500 down + $1200 ( Security deposit refundable ). Also I’m using the entire $5500 trade on top of cash from my pocket . I’m heading to the dealer . Appreciate if you could reply soon and also your recommendation on negotiation . Thanks !
  • Options
    Michaell said:

AutoJack2 said:

kyfdx said:

AutoJack2 said:

.00082 MF

$1500 lease credit
    $500 loyalty

Hmmm - they are giving her a 7500 lease at 59%
  • Options
    AutoJack2 said:

Michaell said:

AutoJack2 said:

kyfdx said:

AutoJack2 said:

.00082 MF

$1500 lease credit
    $500 loyalty

I don't see a 7500 mile option in my data - could it be the dealer is using a different bank?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Riorulz said:

Riorulz said:

Yes . $3700 inclusive of $2500 down + $1200 ( Security deposit refundable ). Also I’m using the entire $5500 trade on top of cash from my pocket . I’m heading to the dealer . Appreciate if you could reply soon and also your recommendation on negotiation . Thanks !

I would not start a lease with that much money out of pocket - it just makes the payment look smaller.

$7000 (cash and equity) is almost $200/mo - making your effective payment $550/mo, which, frankly, isn't so hot on a $46K BMW.

The discount is good, but I'd push for the base MF and only first payment and registration costs due at signing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    AutoJack2 said:

Michaell said:

AutoJack2 said:

kyfdx said:

AutoJack2 said:

.00082 MF

$1500 lease credit
    $500 loyalty

If it's available, it will be +1% over 10K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    michaeld75michaeld75 Member Posts: 16
    Hello!

Could I get the Residual, MF and incentives for 2021 BMW 330i xDrive
    36/12 and 36/10 leases
    Zip code: 20759

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I'd like to make offers on 2021 BMW 330i rwd 4-cyl. sedans to a few different dealers in No. Cal area in zips 94538, 93955, 94040, 95661, and 95051. I qualify for incentives for having leased one that was totaled and paid off in June 2020. I'd like a 36 mo, 10k mile lease, though I wouldn't put near that many miles on the car. I'm thinking to email a letter to each internet sales manager with an offer for a car that is sitting on their lot. My thought is to offer 11% off MSRP (I was offered 10% off at first inquiry without the other parameters specified by me), with a 58% residual, $1500 loyalty cash (taxed incentive?), 0 down (only drive off fees/taxes DAS), no MSD and .00082 MF and ask for delivery to my home. How do these terms sound to you?
  • Options

Hello!

Could I get the Residual, MF and incentives for 2021 BMW 330i xDrive
    36/12 and 36/10 leases
    Zip code: 20759

Thanks!

36/12
    .00082 and 57%
    $1500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

I'd like to make offers on 2021 BMW 330i rwd 4-cyl. sedans to a few different dealers in No. Cal area in zips 94538, 93955, 94040, 95661, and 95051. I qualify for incentives for having leased one that was totaled and paid off in June 2020. I'd like a 36 mo, 10k mile lease, though I wouldn't put near that many miles on the car. I'm thinking to email a letter to each internet sales manager with an offer for a car that is sitting on their lot. My thought is to offer 11% off MSRP (I was offered 10% off at first inquiry without the other parameters specified by me), with a 58% residual, $1500 loyalty cash (taxed incentive?), 0 down (only drive off fees/taxes DAS), no MSD and .00082 MF and ask for delivery to my home. How do these terms sound to you?

36/10
    .00082 and 58%
    $1500 lease credit
    $500 loyalty
    $500 lease to lease loyalty

I'm not the one who will accept or reject your offer. :laughing:

But, you'll know if you are on the right track if one or more dealers engage with you. Be interesting to know their response to the home delivery request, especially the dealers that are farther away from you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    e93jerezme93jerezm Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

e93jerezm said:

Michaell said:

e93jerezm said:

Hello,
    I negotiated the below deal in zip 95624 for a 2021 330i. Is this a good deal:

MSRP: 51545
    selling price: 49095
    Rebate $3,000.00
    Government Fee $701.12
    Proc/Doc Fee $85.00
    Capitalized Taxes $241.60
    Gross Cap Cost $50,346.60
    Cash Cap Reduction $1,391.63 <---These are the drive-off fees
    Cap Cost Reduction $3,117.51
    Adjusted Cap Cost $47,229.09
    Paid by Customer $1,391.63

Got base MF of .00082 and 7 MSDs to bring the rate down to 0.00047, which brings the payment to be 573/month</p>

Ask them if they'll do $525/mo with the same terms.
    Could you share how I could justify that payment mathematically? All my calculations using online lease calculators show a payment of 567/month, which is just 5 away from what the dealer has provided.
    You need to get another $2K off the selling price to get that payment.
    Thank you! I actually ended up getting a slightly higher spec'd car from another dealer with an MSRP of $52870 and negotiated an 8% off msrp discount plus incentives totaling $3200, $0 down and base MF. Then did max MSDs which brought the payment down to $513.58/month (including tax). Total due at delivery $5166 (includes MSDs,upfront fees, and first payment). How did I do?
  • Options
    e93jerezm said:

Michaell said:

e93jerezm said:

Michaell said:

e93jerezm said:

Hello,
    I negotiated the below deal in zip 95624 for a 2021 330i. Is this a good deal:

MSRP: 51545
    selling price: 49095
    Rebate $3,000.00
    Government Fee $701.12
    Proc/Doc Fee $85.00
    Capitalized Taxes $241.60
    Gross Cap Cost $50,346.60
    Cash Cap Reduction $1,391.63 <---These are the drive-off fees
    Cap Cost Reduction $3,117.51
    Adjusted Cap Cost $47,229.09
    Paid by Customer $1,391.63

Got base MF of .00082 and 7 MSDs to bring the rate down to 0.00047, which brings the payment to be 573/month</p>

Ask them if they'll do $525/mo with the same terms.
    Could you share how I could justify that payment mathematically? All my calculations using online lease calculators show a payment of 567/month, which is just 5 away from what the dealer has provided.
    You need to get another $2K off the selling price to get that payment.
    Thank you! I actually ended up getting a slightly higher spec'd car from another dealer with an MSRP of $52870 and negotiated an 8% off msrp discount plus incentives totaling $3200, $0 down and base MF. Then did max MSDs which brought the payment down to $513.58/month (including tax). Total due at delivery $5166 (includes MSDs,upfront fees, and first payment). How did I do?
    A more expensive car for $60/mo less?

Yeah, I'd say you did just fine.

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Beastiary101Beastiary101 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I need the RV, MF and any available incentives. 2021 BMW M340i xDrive.
    36/10K
  • Options

Hi, I need the RV, MF and any available incentives. 2021 BMW M340i xDrive.
    36/10K

.00082 MF and 58% residual
    $1500 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Wondering if this is a good lease... Would have to sign by tomorrow, 11/2/20: 2021 BMW 330i rwd, msrp 47050, monthly pmt 443.88 + tax, 0 down, 1415.48 due at signing after subtracting $2500 loyalty cash (total 3915.48-2500= 1415.48), 36 mo, 10k miles, zip 94538. They mark up the MF to .00122. I can't get it to work out just right using a calculator and this is all the data I could get by email.
  • Options

Wondering if this is a good lease... Would have to sign by tomorrow, 11/2/20: 2021 BMW 330i rwd, msrp 47050, monthly pmt 443.88 + tax, 0 down, 1415.48 due at signing after subtracting $2500 loyalty cash (total 3915.48-2500= 1415.48), 36 mo, 10k miles, zip 94538. They mark up the MF to .00122. I can't get it to work out just right using a calculator and this is all the data I could get by email.

Ask for the base MF; that should drop the payment $30/mo or so.

Can you get them to share the selling price or the adjusted cap cost with you?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited November 2020
    I asked. All they would say is 11% off- afraid I'll use the info to negotiate w another dealer... BTW, the tax rate where I live is 8.25. I asked for .00082 and they said no but will give me another $250 off. Off msrp? They weren't exact.
  • Options
    bp14bbp14b Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2020
    Vehicle: 2021 3 series xDrive (Custom Order)
    Lease: 36 months/ 10k miles
    MSRP: 50570
    Dealer Discount: 4000 (around 8% off msrp)
    Rebate: 2500
    Down Payment: 2615
    MF: 0.00122
    Due on Delivery: 5818 (Downpayment 2615 + doc fee/license fee 1281 + first month payment 465 + lease acquisition fee 995 + Tax)
    Monthly payment: 465

Thank you for your time, I would like to know if this is a good deal. Asked the dealer for 12% off on MSRP and thought of landing around 10%, but the dealer didn't agree so walked out. Appreciate your help, thanks again.
  • Options
    Michaell said:

Ask for the base MF; that should drop the payment $30/mo or so.

Can you get them to share the selling price or the adjusted cap cost with you?

I asked. All they would say is 11% off- afraid I'll use the info to negotiate w another dealer... BTW, the tax rate where I live is 8.25.

11% is a decent discount on a new 2021 model. Curious if the discount is reduced if the base MF is used.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bp14b said:

Due on Delivery: 5818 (Downpayment 2615 + doc fee/license fee 1281 + first month payment 465 + lease acquisition fee 995 + Tax)

Thank you for your time, I would like to know if this is a good deal. Asked the dealer for 12% off on MSRP and thought of landing around 10%, but the dealer didn't agree so walked out. Appreciate your help, thanks again.

Not a bad discount, but the MF markup is hurting the quote.

I'd also skip the down payment, and just pay the first payment and registration costs (which I know are high in AZ) at signing.

Lots of BMW dealers around; shop multiple dealers to get a good discount and the base MF.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Ok. Final answer is 11.5% off msrp of 47050 (an extra 250 off instead of dropping mf to base) for this 2021 330i rwd, 36/10, 0 down, .0122 mf, 58% resid, $2500 credits. Don't know how much that decreases the monthly. It was 483.83 + tax before. Zip is 94538.
  • Options
    Michaell said:

AutoJack2 said:

Michaell said:

AutoJack2 said:

kyfdx said:

AutoJack2 said:

.00082 MF

$1500 lease credit
    $500 loyalty

I don't see a 7500 mile option in my data - could it be the dealer is using a different bank?
    no - it is with BMWFS. 59% for 7500
  • Options
    Is this a good lease on a 2021 330i rwd: 11.5% off msrp of 47050 (an extra 250 off instead of dropping mf to base as I asked) 36/10, 0 down, .0122 mf, 58% resid, $2500 credits. Don't know how much that decreases the monthly. It was 483.83 + tax before extra 250 off. 1415 due at signing after 2500 loyalty is subtracted from due at signing fees. Zip is 94538. Would have to sgn today. It is the best I could haggle for.
  • Options

Is this a good lease on a 2021 330i rwd: 11.5% off msrp of 47050 (an extra 250 off instead of dropping mf to base as I asked) 36/10, 0 down, .0122 mf, 58% resid, $2500 credits. Don't know how much that decreases the monthly. It was 483.83 + tax before extra 250 off. 1415 due at signing after 2500 loyalty is subtracted from due at signing fees. Zip is 94538. Would have to sgn today. It is the best I could haggle for.

$47050
    -5410 (11.5%)
    = $41640
    -$2500 rebate
    = 39140
    +$925 acq.fee
    = $40,065

.00122 MF and 58% residual
    = $437/mo.+tax

This is assuming that your $1415 covers 1st payment, DMV and doc fee.
    And, before deducting $250

So, something doesn't add up

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Michaell said:

bp14b said:

I'd also skip the down payment, and just pay the first payment and registration costs (which I know are high in AZ) at signing.

Lots of BMW dealers around; shop multiple dealers to get a good discount and the base MF.

Thank you for responding.
    Does getting a base MF (0.0008) depends on a super-elite credit score? What's the case when the credit score is 730(Fico) and 750 in other bureaus?
  • Options
    Is it funny business when a dealer uses your loyalty credits to offset cash due at signing instead of using it to reduce msrp up front?
  • Options
    bp14b said:

Michaell said:

bp14b said:

Does getting a base MF (0.0008) depends on a super-elite credit score? What's the case when the credit score is 730(Fico) and 750 in other bureaus?
    Super Elite or Elite (700+) gets you the top rate (.00082)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

bp14b said:

Michaell said:

bp14b said:

Thank you. BMW provides a lease credit of 1500 as a rebate, as per their offer terms on the website it's expiring by today(Nov 2). Is there a chance that it will likely continue for the next month or should I book it today with the current rate?
  • Options
    e93jerezme93jerezm Member Posts: 8

Is it funny business when a dealer uses your loyalty credits to offset cash due at signing instead of using it to reduce msrp up front?

For some reason all dealers apply the rebate to the drive-off fees by default but I ask them to apply the entire rebate amount to reduce the cap cost, which effectively reduces your payment. I'll let others chime in if doing this is not beneficial in some way but based purely on the math it works out in your favor.
  • Options

I don't think it matters, one way or the other. The total cost of the lease is the same.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bp14b said:

kyfdx said:

bp14b said:

Michaell said:

bp14b said:

Thank you. BMW provides a lease credit of 1500 as a rebate, as per their offer terms on the website it's expiring by today(Nov 2). Is there a chance that it will likely continue for the next month or should I book it today with the current rate?
    No predictions on the November programs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    WoodsIron55WoodsIron55 Member Posts: 5
    MF on a loaner 2020 m340i? 77002 zip
  • Options
    ppholdpphold Member Posts: 6
    MF and residual and any incentives for a 2021 330e. My current lease is up and I have a new one that is at the dealership. They said there was no incentives for October. I leased my 2017 330e in November and had lots of incentives but with what is going on. I was only told of $2K off for loyalty

I'm at. 75001 Dallas Texas zip. They are not giving me the Federal Tax credits either.

Please let me know the current MF. and Residual for 12K miles a year for 3 years so 36month and 36K miles.

Thanks
  • Options

MF on a loaner 2020 m340i? 77002 zip

.00082 MF on every BMW model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator