Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Limited

AminguezAminguez Member Posts: 3
edited November 2020 in Jeep
Does anyone know the current offers for finance New 2020 Cherokee? I know they have many Cash Back offers and 0% for 84 months, but do any combine for a leftover?
Tagged:

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,976
    Aminguez said:

Does anyone know the current offers for finance New 2020 Cherokee? I know they have many Cash Back offers and 0% for 84 months, but do any combine for a leftover?

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• AminguezAminguez Member Posts: 3
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,682
    Aminguez said:

Aminguez said:

If you take 0% for 84 months, then that zeroes out the incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• AminguezAminguez Member Posts: 3
    Is there any CB and Financing - like 2500 and 3.9%? I see about 19 incentives and not sure how it all works..pardon my ignorance but trying to weigh options as I could pay cash but with rates low, is there something in the middle??
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,976
    Aminguez said:

Is there any CB and Financing - like 2500 and 3.9%? I see about 19 incentives and not sure how it all works..pardon my ignorance but trying to weigh options as I could pay cash but with rates low, is there something in the middle??

$2250 incentive and 3.9% for 72 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4