Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2021 MINI Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,217
    kvsm5 said:

Hello,
    Can you give me residuals and MF for Mini Cooper JCW 2 door hardtop manual signature trim for 12k/36 months for zip 30005?
    thanks
    KRIS

.00090 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• kvsm5kvsm5 Member Posts: 15
    Thank you. I am guessing the Iconic trim should have the same MF and residual for 12k/36 months?
    Kris
    kvsm5 said:

Thank you. I am guessing the Iconic trim should have the same MF and residual for 12k/36 months?
    Kris

Is that a base or an S model?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kvsm5kvsm5 Member Posts: 15
    No its a JCW trim.
    thanks again
    KRIS
    kvsm5 said:

No its a JCW trim.
    thanks again
    KRIS

If it's JCW, then those are the numbers

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sea_jimsea_jim Member Posts: 14
    Hello,

Looking for a Mini Cooper S 4 Door Hardtop in Signature trim for 36/10 in 98125 along with incentives (including loyalty)

Thank you!
    sea_jim said:

Hello,

Looking for a Mini Cooper S 4 Door Hardtop in Signature trim for 36/10 in 98125 along with incentives (including loyalty)

Thank you!

.00090 MF and 61% residual
    $1000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ETYG252ETYG252 Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2020
    HI All,

Can you provide MF / RV / Incentives for Countryman S all4, zip code 10962 terms 36/10 and 36/12 for Nov?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,144
    ETYG252 said:

HI All,

Can you provide MF / RV / Incentives for Countryman S all4, zip code 10962 terms 36/10 and 36/12 for Nov?

36/12
    .00090 and 60%
    $1000 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• sheepdragonsheepdragon Member Posts: 9
    Hi! Looking for MF/RV/incentives for a Cooper S 2D Hardtop and 4D Hardtop in 92657. 36/10 or closest. Thank you!

Hi! Looking for MF/RV/incentives for a Cooper S 2D Hardtop and 4D Hardtop in 92657. 36/10 or closest. Thank you!

.00090 and 61%
    $1000 customer cash

Either model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• adigeeadigee Member Posts: 17
    Can I please get MF/RV/Incentives for Cooper Hardtop 2 Door for 07302. 36/15K or 24/15K
    adigee said:

Can I please get MF/RV/Incentives for Cooper Hardtop 2 Door for 07302. 36/15K or 24/15K

.00090 MF
    59%/55% residual

$500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

.00090 MF
    59%/55% residual

$500 incentive
    I believe this is for all trims? (i.e. classic, signature and iconic)

Also, this may be basic question but are the residual/incentives same for Cooper and Cooper S for Hardtop 2 door?
    adigee said:

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

.00090 MF
    59%/55% residual

$500 incentive

Also, this may be basic question but are the residual/incentives same for Cooper and Cooper S for Hardtop 2 door?
    Yes, all trims

No, Cooper and Cooper S have different programs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

.00090 MF
    59%/55% residual

$500 incentive

Yes, all trims

Got it. Thank you! Can you please provide numbers for Cooper S Mini Hardtop 2 door as well? For 07302 - 36/15k and 24/15k
    adigee said:

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

.00090 MF
    59%/55% residual

$500 incentive

Yes, all trims

Got it. Thank you! Can you please provide numbers for Cooper S Mini Hardtop 2 door as well? For 07302 - 36/15k and 24/15k
    .00090 MF
    62%/58% residual

$1000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gustabustagustabusta Member Posts: 10
    Hello, can you please provide the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 Mini Clubman JCW for Illinois 60173. Can you please provide them for both 10K/36 months and 12K/36 months. Thank you.

Hello, can you please provide the MF, RV and incentives for a 2021 Mini Clubman JCW for Illinois 60173. Can you please provide them for both 10K/36 months and 12K/36 months. Thank you.

36/12
    .00090 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Can I get a deal check on this please?

Zip - 07302
    MSRP-$27,890
    Selling price - $26,640
    MF - 0.00090RV - $15,339.5036 months/15k miles per year with 2500 down, you are looking at about $371.40/month
    36 months/15k miles per year with 2000 down, you are looking at about $386.48/monthTaxes and fees separate

What is the avg. discount I can expect on Mini's MSRP?
    adigee said:

Zip - 07302
    MSRP-$27,890
    Selling price - $26,640
    MF - 0.00090RV - $15,339.5036 months/15k miles per year with 2500 down, you are looking at about $371.40/month
    36 months/15k miles per year with 2000 down, you are looking at about $386.48/monthTaxes and fees separate

What model is this for?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

adigee said:

Zip - 07302
    MSRP-$27,890
    Selling price - $26,640

What model is this for?
    Cooper Hardtop 2 Door
    adigee said:

Michaell said:

adigee said:

Zip - 07302
    MSRP-$27,890
    Selling price - $26,640

What model is this for?
    Cooper Hardtop 2 Door
    If taxes and fees are separate, you need to find out what's included in the $2500 upfront, and the adjusted CAP cost. Is it $2500 upfront? Or, 2500 down + 1st payment + tax + DMV + doc + acquisition fee? Or some combination of the above, with the rest rolled into the CAP.

If the selling price is the same as the adjusted CAP cost, then $351/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

Michaell said:

adigee said:

Zip - 07302
    MSRP-$27,890
    Selling price - $26,640

What model is this for?
    Cooper Hardtop 2 Door
    If taxes and fees are separate, you need to find out what's included in the $2500 upfront, and the adjusted CAP cost. Is it $2500 upfront? Or, 2500 down + 1st payment + tax + DMV + doc + acquisition fee? Or some combination of the above, with the rest rolled into the CAP.

Got it. Are you saying with that $351 is target price that I should aim for? Also, what is the avg. discount I can ask for on MSRP?
    adigee said:

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

Michaell said:

adigee said:

Zip - 07302
    MSRP-$27,890
    Selling price - $26,640

What model is this for?
    Cooper Hardtop 2 Door

Got it. Are you saying with that $351 is target price that I should aim for? Also, what is the avg. discount I can ask for on MSRP?
    No, I'm saying that if the adjusted CAP cost is the same as the selling price, then the payment should be $351/mo.

Edmunds pricing tools are here

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• subaruwrx723subaruwrx723 Member Posts: 23
    Can you please provide MF/RV/incentives for 2020 and 2021, Cooper S Hardtop 2 door and JCW Hardtop 2 door with 36/10 term? Thanks
  • ibegordoibegordo Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

May I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 Mini Cooper Countryman Signature 36/12 in 11758? Thank you.

Can you please provide MF/RV/incentives for 2020 and 2021, Cooper S Hardtop 2 door and JCW Hardtop 2 door with 36/10 term? Thanks

What is your location?

Post 2020 MINI questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57669/mini/cooper/2020-mini-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

ibegordo said:

Hi,

May I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for 2021 Mini Cooper Countryman Signature 36/12 in 11758? Thank you.

.00090 and 57%
    $500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited November 2020
    Can I get a deal check on these cars? All of these includes $1000 incentives. I am located in NJ

Couple of questions:
    1. I believe Nitro Fill is bogus fee. Should I ask them to take it off?
    2. Tire fee of $6 seems legit in NJ. Checked the taxation website and seems it is $1.5 per tire
    Cooper S Signature Trim

Cooper S Special Edition. Dealer said they cannot provide more discounts on special editions (not sure if that is true)

Cooper S Iconic Trim

adigee said:

Can I get a deal check on these cars? All of these includes $1000 incentives. I am located in NJ

Couple of questions:

2. Tire fee of $6 seems legit in NJ. Checked the taxation website and seems it is $1.5 per tire
    Cooper S Signature Trim

Cooper S Special Edition. Dealer said they cannot provide more discounts on special editions (not sure if that is true)

Cooper S Iconic Trim

Nitro fill and doc fee are both garbage fees.
    Just assume they reduce the discount. Take $900 away from the discount, and see if you still think it's fair. If not, ask for a lower selling price. Trying to negotiate individual fees is an exercise in frustration.

No idea if your pricing is good.

Check here:
    Edmunds pricing tools

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

Couple of questions:

Cooper S Signature Trim

Cooper S Iconic Trim

Just assume they reduce the discount. Take $900 away from the discount, and see if you still think it's fair. If not, ask for a lower selling price. Trying to negotiate individual fees is an exercise in frustration.

Check here:
    Edmunds pricing tools
    It is NJ. 699 is standard across all dealers
    adigee said:

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

Couple of questions:

Cooper S Signature Trim

Cooper S Iconic Trim

Check here:
    Edmunds pricing tools
    In NY, the doc fee is $75. That gives a NJ dealer an extra $624 to play with. (which means it is a garbage fee)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

Couple of questions:

Cooper S Signature Trim

Cooper S Iconic Trim

Check here:
    Edmunds pricing tools
    In NY, the doc fee is $75. That gives a NJ dealer an extra $624 to play with. (which means it is a garbage fee)
    Agreed. I think it is garbage fee. What I meant is that unless I get a car from NY, all these dealers have 699 which is ridiculous.
    adigee said:

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

Couple of questions:

Cooper S Signature Trim

Cooper S Iconic Trim

Check here:
    Edmunds pricing tools
    Agreed. I think it is garbage fee. What I meant is that unless I get a car from NY, all these dealers have 699 which is ridiculous.
    It is no different from the nitrogen fee.. Consider a reduction of the discount, and make your counter offer accordingly.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited November 2020
    kyfdx said:

adigee said:

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

Couple of questions:

Cooper S Signature Trim

Cooper S Iconic Trim

Check here:
    Edmunds pricing tools
    It is no different from the nitrogen fee.. Consider a reduction of the discount, and make your counter offer accordingly.
    Thanks for the suggestion. That is the plan. And I just realized I forgot add prices to my deal check

#1 MSRP 32660 $361 a month
    #2 MSRP 35070 $401 a month - Special Edition
    #3 MSRP 35885 $397 a month - Iconic Cooper S

Also, is the RV/MF same on Hardtop 2 Door and Hardtop 4 Door for Cooper S?
    adigee said:

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

kyfdx said:

adigee said:

Couple of questions:

Cooper S Signature Trim

Cooper S Iconic Trim

Check here:
    Edmunds pricing tools
    Thanks for the suggestion. That is the plan. And I just realized I forgot add prices to my deal check

#1 MSRP 32660 $361 a month
    #2 MSRP 35070 $401 a month - Special Edition
    #3 MSRP 35885 $397 a month - Iconic Cooper S

Also, is the RV/MF same on Hardtop 2 Door and Hardtop 4 Door for Cooper S?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

36/15k for all
    Deal check:
    2021 MINI Cooper S Hardtop 4D
    36/12k, 92657
    MSRP: $35,100
    Selling Price: $33,040 (invoice $32680)
    Incentives: $1k customer cash
    60% residual
    0.00090 MF

Payment: $379 pretax, $408 incl. tax
    DAS $973.30 (payment + $85 doc fee, $479 DMV/registration fees)
    $926 acq. fee, rolled into lease

Mostly interested in how good that discount off MSRP is. Currently at 5.9%. Obviously still room to reach invoice price (7%), but what about beyond?

Deal check:
    2021 MINI Cooper S Hardtop 4D
    36/12k, 92657
    MSRP: $35,100
    Selling Price: $33,040 (invoice $32680)
    Incentives: $1k customer cash
    60% residual
    0.00090 MF

Payment: $379 pretax, $408 incl. tax
    DAS $973.30 (payment + $85 doc fee, $479 DMV/registration fees)
    $926 acq. fee, rolled into lease

Mostly interested in how good that discount off MSRP is. Currently at 5.9%. Obviously still room to reach invoice price (7%), but what about beyond?

No idea on pricing

Edmunds has price tools, here

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Thanks - had a look, but it looks like 2021 is not yet available. Any ETA?

kyfdx said:

Thanks - had a look, but it looks like 2021 is not yet available. Any ETA?
    Sorry.. no insight.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• GreenwaveATLGreenwaveATL Member Posts: 46
    Hi. Would you please provide MF, RV, and Incentives for ‘21 Cooper SE (Electric) 2-Dr Hardtop for 36/10 in 30326?

Thanks!

Hi. Would you please provide MF, RV, and Incentives for ‘21 Cooper SE (Electric) 2-Dr Hardtop for 36/10 in 30326?

Thanks!

We don't yet have the numbers for the 2021 MINI Cooper SE.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks!

I don't think they are going to offer leases on this vehicle

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• GreenwaveATLGreenwaveATL Member Posts: 46
    Michaell said:

Thanks!

We don't yet have the numbers for the 2021 MINI Cooper SE.
    Thanks. I appreciate you checking.
  • AliceAlice Member Posts: 2
    Can you please provide MF/RV/incentives for 2021 Mini Cooper Hardtop 2 door with 36/7.5k in zip 07310 for Dec? Thanks:)
  • tboland22tboland22 Member Posts: 28
    Hello, Can you please provide the MF, RV, and any Incentives for ‘21 Cooper Convertible S for 36/10 in zip code 33076
    Thanks!
    Alice said:

Can you please provide MF/RV/incentives for 2021 Mini Cooper Hardtop 2 door with 36/7.5k in zip 07310 for Dec? Thanks:)

December programs will be released on Tuesday.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

tboland22 said:

Hello, Can you please provide the MF, RV, and any Incentives for ‘21 Cooper Convertible S for 36/10 in zip code 33076
    Thanks!

.00090 and 61%
    $1000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator