Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Edmunds Members - Cars and Conversations

Comments

• graphicguygraphicguy Member Posts: 13,665

tjc78 said:

@roadburner
    @graphicguy

Which would you go with. Room is approx 20x25x8

I may pull the trigger around the end of year.

My current older 12” Klipsch does an admiral job but looking for a little more oomph.

My gut tells me the SVS but the Klipsch seems like a good value.

SVS SB-3000 Subwoofer - 13-inch Driver, 800W RMS, 2,500W Pea... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K6VN8G1/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_fabc_Bb9TFb7JXG4KC?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Klipsch SPL-150SW 15 Inch Powered Subwoofer, Ebony https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P8B85JH/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_fabc_-b9TFbX5CJETQ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

It's hard to beat an SVS sub; but the Klipsch is no slouch. I might be tempted to buy the Klipsch from a store with a liberal return policy, and if it doesn't float your boat you can always go with the SVS.
    Agree!
    2023 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring
    ab348 said:

You’d have to ask my wife. I’m still trying to figure out what happened to Christy Lee on All Girls Garage.

She is apparently still a part of Garage Squad. I personally much preferred her predecessor on that show, Heather Storm.
    Heather Storm went on to do a travel show on YouTube. It wasn’t bad. But, I only caught a few episodes, and it disappeared.

Given we all seem to lean towards the female wrenchers, my favorite just put up this one.....

https://youtu.be/sy2uPG2mESg

If only I was 25 years younger, had 10X better personality, was 50X richer, 100X better looking...........
    edited November 2020
    https://www.powersoundaudio.com/

I love working with these guys.....founded by one of the engineers at SVS. Got a nice 15” sealed sub in rosewood from them that I use as a 2nd sub to tame my room nulls. Very good performance and rock solid customer service.

Call them and talk to them on the phone about any specials they have.
  • ronsteveronsteve Member Posts: 1,194

As an aside, there's still little to no speed enforcement on I-265. I was hanging about at around 85 mph and was passed by more than a few vehicles.

The Gene Slider has been ridiculous, especially since the spring pandemic shutdowns. Closing speeds get a little ridiculous when you have people wanting to do 85-90+ and others who slow to 55 climbing the hill to Billtown. And then the way people blast through that construction zone where they are getting ready to widen it.

This time of year I'm in the dark one or both ways on my commute, so just trying to avoid both closing speed incidents and deer.
    2015 Acura RDX AWD / 2021 VW TIguan SE 4Motion
  • tjc78tjc78 Member Posts: 15,895

https://www.powersoundaudio.com/

I love working with these guys.....founded by one of the engineers at SVS. Got a nice 15” sealed sub in rosewood from them that I use as a 2nd sub to tame my room nulls. Very good performance and rock solid customer service.

Call them and talk to them on the phone about any specials they have.

I’ve checked out their stuff too. That 18” sealed unit for the money must be a beast.

Maybe I’ll just wait a bit until things settle to drop that kind of coin. It’s not like what I have is any slouch, I just get a touch of port noise when I have it really cranked up.

2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic / 2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn, Built to Serve

• ronsteveronsteve Member Posts: 1,194
    driver100 said:

I also saw a smart looking Infinity QX50. Nice design, doesn't look boxy but it has nice solid lines. Edmunds gives it 4 stars for some points....especially the interior....but, the actual driving experience does not sound too thrilling;
    But take a drive and you'll find that all is not well in QX50 Town. Our main complaint centers around the turbocharged four-cylinder engine and its continuously variable automatic transmission. The QX50 is sufficiently powerful when you floor it, but power delivery in typical driving is maddeningly nonlinear. In stop-and-go traffic especially, it'll go from low engine rpm loafing to pin-you-to-the-seat thrust with just a little extra throttle. Then there's real-world fuel economy — which isn't nearly as good as what the EPA estimates it to be — and steering that's overly light and doesn't give you a good sense of the road.

Basically, the QX50 doesn't back up its sporty looks and, if anything, makes the task of driving harder. Be sure to give the QX50 a thorough test drive in varying traffic conditions to make sure you can live with it. At the same time, we recommend checking out other small luxury SUVs that we rate more highly, such as the Acura RDX, the Mercedes-Benz GLC and the Volvo XC60.

I have less than zero interest in the current generation QX50, but the '16-17 models still speak to me.
    2015 Acura RDX AWD / 2021 VW TIguan SE 4Motion
  • jmonroe1jmonroe1 Member Posts: 7,533

ab348 said:

You’d have to ask my wife. I’m still trying to figure out what happened to Christy Lee on All Girls Garage.

She is apparently still a part of Garage Squad. I personally much preferred her predecessor on that show, Heather Storm.
    Heather Storm went on to do a travel show on YouTube. It wasn’t bad. But, I only caught a few episodes, and it disappeared.

Given we all seem to lean towards the female wrenchers, my favorite just put up this one.....

If only I was 25 years younger, had 10X better personality, was 50X richer, 100X better looking...........
    I’m confused, for a guy who claims he has a vision problem you don’t seem to have any problems seeing your faults.😳

jmonroe

'15 Genesis Ultimate just like jmonroe's. '18 Legacy Limited with 3.6R (Mrs. j's)
  • driver100driver100 Member Posts: 31,975
    Oldfarmer is right, buy an on the counter microwave at Walmart for $70.
    Spent about an hour researching over the range microwaves....checking dimensions and ratings
    Go to the store at 8 a.m., load into car and take to kitchen 50 pounds!
    The Guy comes to install it this morning at 9 a.m. He cleverly places a blanket on the stove so it doesn't get scratched. Puts a little table under the old microwave to catch it when he detaches it.
    We notice a burning smell, somehow he turned the stove on and it burned the blanket. Turn off power to the stove.
    He gets the old MW down...with my help.
    Then there are templates for installing brackets and screws to hold up the new one.
    Of course the tile line comes up too high so he can't put it flush against the wall.
    He cleverly uses wooden stir sticks to attach to the wall so it brings the MW out a bit and the tiles can stay in place. Uses a level to make sure new MW is level. Also locates beams with handy dandy device.
    He has to take off a cover and turn the fans around so they blow into our vent that goes outside. They sell you the MW with the vents set for internal venting into the house.
    Finally, ready to set into place......put on the bracket....screw it in from the top.
    Carry old heavier microwave off to the car to take to the disposal yard.
    Up and working after 2 hours!
    As OF said, easier to buy a counter top microwave oven.

2017 MB E400 , 2015 MB GLK350, 2014 MB C250

• stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,486
    I always hated having it above the stove too. too easy to light your shirt on fire if you needed it when the stove was in use!

Plus, I wouldn't let the kids use it when it was up there.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,293
    @driver100,
    Your 'Guy' should have just moved your electric stove like I did. Job would have been much easier especially with that 2x4 I was willing to lend you.
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert
  • abacomikeabacomike Member Posts: 12,258
    I had plans to drive up to my brother’s place in Ponte Vedra Wednesday since we never got to spend time celebrating our birthday together on October 10th, but my back has been causing me awful pain. Driving 5 hours would not be an intelligent move at this time unless my back improves substantially by Wednesday.

My daughter said she was not sure about spending Thanksgiving with one of her friends, so Plan B would be to go to our Club Restaurant here in our Condo Community - for $32.95 per person + tax and tip, their menu looks pretty good.

A choice of appetizer, 5 different side dishes (stuffing, baked or mashed potatoes, string beans, cranberry sauce, Mac and cheese), your choice of prime rib or turkey breast, and a choice of pie a-la-mode (pecan, Apple or pumpkin) as well as your choice of drink and coffee/tea. We can eat outdoors on their patio or indoors OR we can order dinner for 2 to go and eat at my place.

If she goes to her friend, I’ve been invited to one of my friend’s house. Everything hinges on my back improving. 🤓

2021 Genesis G90

• sdasda Member Posts: 6,961
    In my 61 years, this year will be the first time I won’t share Thanksgiving with my parents. They only live less than 10 minutes away. Because other family members have been out and about, dad will be 85 on Dec 1, mom is 79, they are taking the cautious stance of no gathering, which I understand. We won’t be meeting with my in-laws for the same reason. What a different world today. We are still blessed which I don’t take for granted. All the best to you and your family.

2018 VW Passat SE w/tech, 2016 Audi Q5 Premium Plus w/tech, 2006 Acura TL w/nav

• 28firefighter28firefighter Member Posts: 9,382
    We are isolating as well. No gathering. COVID cases are skyrocketing and I’m high risk as are several family members. No chance I’m contributing to a super spreader event let alone risking my own health.

We are sharing cooking duties with nearby family and doing a socially distanced and masked food swap.
    2022 Tesla Model Y Performance, 2018 BMW M240i Convertible, 2015 Audi Q5 TDI
    edited November 2020
    we usually host the families for turkey day at our house (must be going on 20 years that it has been our gig) and this will be just us plus my one sister. Will be weird, though it has gotten smaller over the years for various reasons. No way were we having my 91 YO father and his wife travel down and potentially expose them. They live in a retirement complex that has been obsessive about staying clean, and we aren't going to be responsible for blowing that (they are close by to one of the NY ethnic group hot spots where they are overrun by cases, but there place has managed to avoid any positive cases so far).

we are planning to schedule a zoom session in the evening. Maybe for dessert. So all the people that are usually there can still see each other at least. Though we will be all the ones with the good homemade pies!

• jmonroe1jmonroe1 Member Posts: 7,533
    nyccarguy said:

My son in goal yesterday wearing the black uniform. The Avon goalie is the one who is 12 years old & 6 feet tall before he puts skates on:

Grandson #4, my youngest grandson is also 14. He and his middle brother (16) have been playing hockey for years. Grandson #4 is also small for his age but that didn’t stop him from playing a very aggressive game (must have gotten that from his grandmother). He didn’t care how big the opponent was he took them on and more that a few times he paid the price for doing that but he didn’t change the way he played. A few years ago the coach approached Son #1 and said, “I’m going to switch your son to goalie and see how that goes”. When my son asked why the coach said, “that’s the only chance he has of staying alive”. He’s turned out to be a pretty good goalie but he misses the real action. That doesn’t bother his mother or grandmother.

jmonroe

'15 Genesis Ultimate just like jmonroe's. '18 Legacy Limited with 3.6R (Mrs. j's)
  • fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,131
    I'll be alone this year. staying away as I have several older family members who'd probably be considered high risk. And to be honest, it's an excuse to stay home and be lazy, no traveling.

It'll be different for Christmas though - sister and cousin recently bought houses and both want to show off, my grandmother passed away not long ago so my mom wants people to be together, etc. I'll be flying over and renting a car, I can spare the points/miles. There might be some distancing and masks (fortunately, my mom, who is probably high risk, isn't taking the too-common contrarian stance of so many of her demographic), but there will be a gathering.

We are isolating as well. No gathering. COVID cases are skyrocketing and I’m high risk as are several family members. No chance I’m contributing to a super spreader event let alone risking my own health.

We are sharing cooking duties with nearby family and doing a socially distanced and masked food swap.

@driver100,
    Your 'Guy' should have just moved your electric stove like I did. Job would have been much easier especially with that 2x4 I was willing to lend you.

I would do it again....the microwave is an excellent one and it looks great. Plus, we like a nice clean look for the counters. It's a drop in stove and I think taking the stove out would be more trouble over all. It was just a freaky thing the dials were where The Guy could accidentally move the dial. Once we turned off the power to the stove it was fine. I think MW companies could make the installation easier, but, it's done, it looks great, we are happy :)

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    We haven’t gathered in years. Wife’s family is mostly gone, or estranged, and my family is all in CA.

My mom will be with my sister for Christmas this year - her first time out of the care facility she’s been in since summer. Will need a COVID test before she goes back.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

My father is still living in an independent room, and has a car, so since they leave the complex they need to get a test weekly to be allowed to do it. I don't think they go out much. Occasionally to a store for essentials, and doctor appointments. And most likely sometimes still goes to meetings at the firehouse!

• roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,341
    This Thanksgiving will just be with my wife and son- which suits me fine..

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,896
    stickguy said:

My father is still living in an independent room, and has a car, so since they leave the complex they need to get a test weekly to be allowed to do it. I don't think they go out much. Occasionally to a store for essentials, and doctor appointments. And most likely sometimes still goes to meetings at the firehouse!

Where we have my mom, the doctor comes to them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• suydamsuydam Member Posts: 4,676
    Just us two isolating this year. We will zoom with our family members. It’s been our tradition to have our middle son visit for TDay ever since he got out of the Navy. When he was in the Navy he worked every single Thanksgiving. So we really enjoyed having him rejoin us. Since we moved here, it’s become a special time to have with just him, as the other kids often visited in December or around New Years. But not this year. He’s working that day so he will miss the family zoom too. Can I say again how much this year sucks?
    Re microwaves: if you have a small kitchen like ours, no room on the counter.
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • tjc78tjc78 Member Posts: 15,895
    Yep much smaller gathering here as well. May as well be safe.

Christmas Eve we usually have 20+ that’s not gonna happen either.

What a year.

2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic / 2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn, Built to Serve

• explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,293
    @driver100,
    Good repurpose for your old microwave. :p
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QzdDja3T-g
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert
    edited November 2020

@driver100,

@driver100,

Pretty cool idea. How boring could your life be that you make a 5 and a half minute video showing the same thing over and over again that you could have shown in about 20 seconds?
    The old microwave is loaded into the GLK where it can be easily lifted out and thrown into a dumpster at the recycling center.

jmonroe1 said:

ab348 said:

I’m confused, for a guy who claims he has a vision problem you don’t seem to have any problems seeing your faults.😳

jmonroe

Keenly aware of my shortcomings. I face them every day!
    Thanksgiving this year will be a quieter one. Usually go to my sister’s place in Indianapolis. That ain’t happening. So, braved the throngs yesterday and got a turkey breast, some potatoes for mashing. Green beans to sauté with bacon. I’ll end up buying a pie sometime tomorrow or Wednesday (around me, Frisch’s is well known for their excellent pumpkin pie).

My son will come over with his girlfriend. My girlfriend will be here. It will be a small, but close family celebration.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,527

Thanksgiving this year will be a quieter one. Usually go to my sister’s place in Indianapolis. That ain’t happening. So, braved the throngs yesterday and got a turkey breast, some potatoes for mashing. Green beans to sauté with bacon. I’ll end up buying a pie sometime tomorrow or Wednesday (around me, Frisch’s is well known for their excellent pumpkin pie).

My son will come over with his girlfriend. My girlfriend will be here. It will be a small, but close family celebration.

We already have our Frisch's pumpkin pie! ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• bwiabwia Member Posts: 2,913
    edited November 2020

ab348 said:

Don't know which one is more exotic but I'm betting on Simone this lustful Ausie beauty. I like it when opens the bonnet and the boot. @GG, Simone maybe too much woman for you. She says, "I love powerful, animalistic cars that give you a thrill."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR6xNpIZLXE
  • fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,131
    Animalistic? It's a CUV - albeit a fastish one no doubt, but it will be ferrying spoiled hellions to their micromanaged sporting events and posing at Whole Foods or the local botox clinic.

For female YT presenters, I like Idriveaclassic, for her taste in cars, kind of a female HubNut, very British, but it's nice to see material that isn't all about being new for the sake of new and showy.

I’m still trying to decide between the Sony A9G and 950H displays. The issue is the price delta. If I go with the 950H I can buy the Panasonic DP-UB820 and a decent laptop for my wife for $50 more than the A9G alone. My wife-bless her heart-said to go with the A9G if that’s what I want, so I’ll have to compare them in person to see if I detect a $700 difference.
    Apparently neither display will get a BF discount- although the BD player and the laptop get significant price cuts. Rats.

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

• nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,410
    Thanksgiving and Washing Machines

Every year we switch off between my celebrating with my parents & my in laws at their respective homes. This year we are supposed to go to my in law's house on Long Island. My wife's brother is a Cheney (and is always trying to weasel his way out of celebrating with us & his parents). So if Alex, his wife, my niece, & my nephew aren't going to my in laws house, we'll have my in laws come to us. Fine by me as my wife & I both have to work Friday. So that makes the 5 of us plus my in laws (7). My issue is with my wife's cousin. He's in his late 30s & has some emotional problems (hears voices, depressed). Both his parents died a few years ago and we are his only family. My mother in law asked to bring him. I said it was OK if he gets a negative COVID test AND stays home until they pick him up Thursday AM.

In April of 2019, I purchased a new Electrolux Washing Machine & Dryer from a local appliance store. $975 each. Given the state of appliance quality as of late, I took a $250 (5 year P&L) warranty for the dryer & $270 (5 year P&L) for the Washing machine. The warranty company is NEW LEAF. The washing machine started making loud grinding noises and was very loud when it spins. I called the warranty company, they said they have no record of a warranty ever being purchased. I called the owner of the appliance company I dealt with. He apologized up & down, then told me he'll take care of it. I got a call Saturday telling me someone would be at my house 8:30 Monday AM. The mechanic showed up this AM, fired up the washing machine and said: Yikes! Your bearings are shot. So we are either getting our 18 month old washing machine replaced or having lots of parts replaced.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

• qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,923
    bwia said:

ab348 said:

Don't know which one is more exotic but I'm betting on Simone this lustful Ausie beauty. I like it when opens the bonnet and the boot. @GG, Simone maybe too much woman for you. She says, "I love powerful, animalistic cars that give you a thrill."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR6xNpIZLXE
    nice trunk.

as for the vehicle, I find it awkward they didn't do the same seat treatment on the 3rd row as the first 2.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

nyccarguy said:

Every year we switch off between my celebrating with my parents & my in laws at their respective homes. This year we are supposed to go to my in law's house on Long Island. My wife's brother is a Cheney (and is always trying to weasel his way out of celebrating with us & his parents). So if Alex, his wife, my niece, & my nephew aren't going to my in laws house, we'll have my in laws come to us. Fine by me as my wife & I both have to work Friday. So that makes the 5 of us plus my in laws (7). My issue is with my wife's cousin. He's in his late 30s & has some emotional problems (hears voices, depressed). Both his parents died a few years ago and we are his only family. My mother in law asked to bring him. I said it was OK if he gets a negative COVID test AND stays home until they pick him up Thursday AM.

In April of 2019, I purchased a new Electrolux Washing Machine & Dryer from a local appliance store. $975 each. Given the state of appliance quality as of late, I took a $250 (5 year P&L) warranty for the dryer & $270 (5 year P&L) for the Washing machine. The warranty company is NEW LEAF. The washing machine started making loud grinding noises and was very loud when it spins. I called the warranty company, they said they have no record of a warranty ever being purchased. I called the owner of the appliance company I dealt with. He apologized up & down, then told me he'll take care of it. I got a call Saturday telling me someone would be at my house 8:30 Monday AM. The mechanic showed up this AM, fired up the washing machine and said: Yikes! Your bearings are shot. So we are either getting our 18 month old washing machine replaced or having lots of parts replaced.

Wow.

• imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,146

nyccarguy said:

So we are either getting our 18 month old washing machine replaced or having lots of parts replaced.

Wow.
    Wow X2

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

nyccarguy said:

So we are either getting our 18 month old washing machine replaced or having lots of parts replaced.

Wow.
    Wow X2

WowX3
    Crazy!!!! :@

• suydamsuydam Member Posts: 4,676
    That’s crazy. But I have heard that these third party appliance warranties are useless, so I didn’t get them. I always buy from a local store if possible, but they are hard to find these days.
    '14 Buick Encore Convenience
    '17 Chevy Volt Premiere
  • imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,146
    We got our warranty extension through Lowes. 5-years total including the first year that Whirlpool warranties the items. That was on the double over range and refrigerator. Two items out of 4.

Washer and Dryer they only offered a 3-year plan. Two years after the first year by Whirlpool. Both were in the $150 range, less IIRC.

Since we have a highly qualified company here that is Whirlpool qualified... it's worth it.

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

the local store (mom and pop) that we bought our LG fridge from included a 10 year warranty on the compressor. I figured that was good enough. Went with them because price was comparable, but they offered that, and had their own people for delivery. They are also the service people that would likely come out anyway. So one stop shopping, and super nice to work with.

• oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,635
    edited November 2020
    abacomike said:

I had plans to drive up to my brother’s place in Ponte Vedra Wednesday since we never got to spend time celebrating our birthday together on October 10th, but my back has been causing me awful pain. Driving 5 hours would not be an intelligent move at this time unless my back improves substantially by Wednesday.

My daughter said she was not sure about spending Thanksgiving with one of her friends, so Plan B would be to go to our Club Restaurant here in our Condo Community - for $32.95 per person + tax and tip, their menu looks pretty good.

A choice of appetizer, 5 different side dishes (stuffing, baked or mashed potatoes, string beans, cranberry sauce, Mac and cheese), your choice of prime rib or turkey breast, and a choice of pie a-la-mode (pecan, Apple or pumpkin) as well as your choice of drink and coffee/tea. We can eat outdoors on their patio or indoors OR we can order dinner for 2 to go and eat at my place.

If she goes to her friend, I’ve been invited to one of my friend’s house. Everything hinges on my back improving. 🤓

If your kid bails out on you save me a seat at your club restaurant. That dinner sounds great.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• abacomikeabacomike Member Posts: 12,258

abacomike said:

If your kid bails out on you save me a seat at your club restaurant. That dinner sounds great.
    Weather is nice - fly down!😜🤓

2021 Genesis G90

• oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,635
    suydam said:

That’s crazy. But I have heard that these third party appliance warranties are useless, so I didn’t get them. I always buy from a local store if possible, but they are hard to find these days.

Can you be sure it’s the warranty company and not the store? Could they have pocketed the payment and not registered with the warranty company? Since most warranties are never used he might be playing the percentages and pocketing the money.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

• snakeweaselsnakeweasel Member Posts: 19,324
    kyfdx said:

We already have our Frisch's pumpkin pie! ;)
    We have a homemade apple pie in the freezer just waiting to be baked.

2011 Hyundai Sonata, 2014 BMW 428i convertible, 2015 Honda CTX700D

suydam said:

Can you be sure it’s the warranty company and not the store? Could they have pocketed the payment and not registered with the warranty company? Since most warranties are never used he might be playing the percentages and pocketing the money.
    That's what I was thinking, it's a common scam to sell a warranty never send in the paperwork and just pocket the money.

@abacomike
    A choice of appetizer, 5 different side dishes (stuffing, baked or mashed potatoes, string beans, cranberry sauce, Mac and cheese), your choice of prime rib or turkey breast, and a choice of pie a-la-mode (pecan, Apple or pumpkin) as well as your choice of drink and coffee/tea.

Sounds like a few of my favorite things......sounds good to me!

• omarmanomarman Member Posts: 2,702
    driver100 said:

nyccarguy said:

Wow.
    Wow X2

WowX3
    Crazy!!!! :@
    Wow ∞
    I never even got past the Thanksgiving part. Good luck man.
    A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing.

edited November 2020
    Those signs aren't a joke, they are for real.
    Moose usually got their salt, a vital part of their diets, from salt licks — deposits of salt and minerals scattered throughout the Jasper Park. But the animals discovered that they could get the mineral from cars splashed with road salt.

....another reason I would rather be in Florida. Yesterday I had to shovel about 3 inches of heavy snow from the driveway and sidewalk, our snow blower guy has decided he doesn't want to do snow blowing any more :'(

you can push your own snow blower if you want. It is allowed.