Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Edmunds Buyers Most Wanted Awards | Edmunds

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2018 in General

image2018 Edmunds Buyers Most Wanted Awards | Edmunds

Edmunds' 2018 Buyers Most Wanted awards go to the 17 most desirable vehicles based on shoppers' interest and our editors' reviews.

Read the full story here

Comments

• hilbillyhitmanhilbillyhitman Member Posts: 1
    You've come a long way, Edmunds...towards Consumer Reports.
  • gulffishgulffish Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2018
    A nice validated list that's hard to argue with. How about a best buy list for the same categories where value and dependability are the primary criteria?
  • misterthermmistertherm Member Posts: 2
    Subaru? "Sports Car" That's rich. Unless you are a fanboy.
  • misterthermmistertherm Member Posts: 2

You've come a long way, Edmunds...towards Consumer Reports.

Exactly. Honda Honda Honda Toyota Toyota Toyota oh yeah and a Subaru "sports car" BWAHAHAHAHA

• matisonmatison Member Posts: 1
    I agree with Gulffish. I don't care what is popular. I want a vehicle that will last a long time with as few problems as possible.
  • behnkebbehnkeb Member Posts: 1
    Chrysler 300.......Junk.....Pay New $42K....Drive off lot resale value $21K.....Not for most
  • njrichardnjrichard Member Posts: 1
    "a vehicle that will last a long time with as few problems as possible" = HONDA, TOYOTA & MERCEDES!
  • kbjohny125kbjohny125 Member Posts: 1
    I would say each segment has its own priorities. An average person would look for dependability, resale value, endurance, practicality etc. in his car as priority whereas the rich would look for style, luxury etc till they move onto the next model.
  • snordysnordy Member Posts: 1
    no fun cars a plenty ?
  • CatchlightCatchlight Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2019
    Uh, there's this thing called climate change going on. How about adding these categories:
    Most wanted hybrid car
    Most wanted hybrid SUV
    Most wanted electric car
    Most wanted electric SUV.
  • mtnancemtnance Member Posts: 3
    While I respect that fact it's mentioned "sales" and everybody has there own experience. It would be interesting to know how many years the cars are kept after purchase. Many (including me) thought they would like it, only to find out, not. I wonder how many years the cars/trucks are kept. Are rental companies included in this "sales"?
  • studerdwstuderdw Member Posts: 1
    I want to echo another post:

Uh, there's this thing called climate change going on. How about adding these categories:
    Most wanted hybrid car
    Most wanted hybrid SUV
    Most wanted electric car

Really, fossil fuels need to be going the way of history . . . where is the conscience of this?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,046
    studerdw said:

I want to echo another post:

Most wanted hybrid car
    Most wanted hybrid SUV
    Most wanted electric car

Really, fossil fuels need to be going the way of history . . . where is the conscience of this?

The article is from almost three years ago, so.... ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• SteveUKs1SteveUKs1 Member Posts: 1
    Needs updating!