Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2021 Audi E-Tron Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• BoradNCBoradNC Member Posts: 3
    BoradNC said:

Could you please provide me incentives and MF and Residual for Audi E-tron Sportback prestige black optic, digital matrix headlights
    36mo/12,000 miles for 22043. Also does MF use agreed upon value of vehicle the Gross capitalized cost

BoradNC said:

Could you please provide me incentives and MF and Residual for Audi E-tron Sportback prestige black optic, digital matrix headlights
    36mo/12,000 miles for 22043. Also does MF use agreed upon value of vehicle the Gross capitalized cost

BoradNC said:

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232
    BoradNC said:

I got a deal on 2021 Sportback prestige with black optic digital matrix $90,649 MSRP $5,600 discount $11,500 rebates with $2,000 down 36mo 12,000 miles for $987/mo including NC taxes. Good deal?

.00069 and 48%
    I only see $9000 lease cash

If I use $73,549 as the cap cost, and the tax rate of 3%, I get $943/mo.

confirm the MF and adjusted cap cost used for your deal. One or the other (or both) may be different from what we've provided.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Cyak said:

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

kyfdx said:

Cyak said:

Can I get MF residuals and incentives for 21 suv premium.

36/15
    .00077 MF and 47% residual
    $10,000 lease cash
    I keep getting told there’s only $8750 in lease cash? Confusing

It's factory to customer; no reason for the dealer to withhold any of it.

Here is the breakdown:

Total Cash of $10000 includes:
    $1000 Western Lease Cash Incremental Bonus (AZ, CA, HI, NV) exp. 01/04/2021
    $1500 Season of Audi Customer Credit exp. 01/04/2021
    $7500 AFS BEV Lease Bonus exp. 01/04/2021

Have you checked with multiple dealers?
    Yes Audi Beverly Hills is telling me differently from the GM himself.

You’ve quoted me $10,000 for the 2021 sportback and the regular suv so I’m a bit confused still.
    That's because the lease cash is $10K for both the SUV Premium trim and the Sportback, for SoCal.

My zip is 89148 which is Nevada. They’re telling me it’s only $8750 or $9000 in CA. So none of this adding up hahaha.

Help! 😂
    OK, let us try this again - not sure where I got CA from.

But, the incentives are still the same in NV - $10K for SUV Premium and Sportback.

Because I asked about Beverly Hills SoCal as I was shopping a deal from there and my hometown in Las Vegas where I live.

Ok now that makes sense! It’s weird that the SoCal dealerships are saying there’s no western marketing allowance? They’re saying $9k for suv.

Seems weird it’s different for the dealerships when it’s a west coast allowance
    Find a dealer that will give you all the incentives you're owed.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• CyakCyak Member Posts: 48
    Michaell said:

Cyak said:

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

kyfdx said:

Cyak said:

Can I get MF residuals and incentives for 21 suv premium.

36/15
    .00077 MF and 47% residual
    $10,000 lease cash
    I keep getting told there’s only $8750 in lease cash? Confusing

It's factory to customer; no reason for the dealer to withhold any of it.

Here is the breakdown:

Total Cash of $10000 includes:
    $1000 Western Lease Cash Incremental Bonus (AZ, CA, HI, NV) exp. 01/04/2021

Have you checked with multiple dealers?
    Yes Audi Beverly Hills is telling me differently from the GM himself.

You’ve quoted me $10,000 for the 2021 sportback and the regular suv so I’m a bit confused still.
    That's because the lease cash is $10K for both the SUV Premium trim and the Sportback, for SoCal.

My zip is 89148 which is Nevada. They’re telling me it’s only $8750 or $9000 in CA. So none of this adding up hahaha.

Help! 😂
    OK, let us try this again - not sure where I got CA from.

But, the incentives are still the same in NV - $10K for SUV Premium and Sportback.

Because I asked about Beverly Hills SoCal as I was shopping a deal from there and my hometown in Las Vegas where I live.

Ok now that makes sense! It’s weird that the SoCal dealerships are saying there’s no western marketing allowance? They’re saying $9k for suv.

Seems weird it’s different for the dealerships when it’s a west coast allowance
    Find a dealer that will give you all the incentives you're owed.

Thank you appreciate your help! I just informed them all of the proper incentives. All 3 are “letting their managers know” lol
    Ok so they’re coming back saying that the extra $1,000 is only if you finance?? Not for a lease? So it’s $9,000
    Cyak said:

Ok so they’re coming back saying that the extra $1,000 is only if you finance?? Not for a lease? So it’s $9,000

We've given you all the information we have.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited December 2020
    Michaell said:

Cyak said:

Well this is throughly confusing, no one seems to have the correct info.

You tell me one thing, the other dealerships tell me separate things.
    edited December 2020
    Cyak said:

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

How far are you willing to travel, to find a dealer willing to be transparent with the numbers?

Second - think about this: what's our incentive to provide false information? What is the dealers, especially when their information is to their benefit?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited December 2020
    Michaell said:

Cyak said:

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

How far are you willing to travel, to find a dealer willing to be transparent with the numbers?

Second - think about this: what's our incentive to provide false information? What is the dealers, especially when their information is to their benefit?
    No no I know you guys aren’t making anything up, im just shocked several dealers are saying it’s wrong but it’s very clearly lease cash and not financing.

You have no reason to lie and from my experience edmunds is always the go to for the ultimate answer. I know they have all the motive.

I’m just shocked they’re all saying the same thing of it’s financing cash but it literally has “lease cash” in the title. This is coming from reputable large dealers so little surprised, they’re know for their transparency
    Cyak said:

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

No no I know you guys aren’t making anything up, im just shocked several dealers are saying it’s wrong but it’s very clearly lease cash and not financing.

You have no reason to lie and from my experience edmunds is always the go to for the ultimate answer. I know they have all the motive.

I’m just shocked they’re all saying the same thing of it’s financing cash but it literally has “lease cash” in the title. This is coming from reputable large dealers so little surprised, they’re know for their transparency
    There is, I suppose, a 1% chance that our information is wrong. Been known to happen before.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

There is, I suppose, a 1% chance that our information is wrong. Been known to happen before.
    Yeah I thought that but in my experience your guys info > everyone else’s, even if they’re a GM of Audi.
    Cyak said:

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

Yeah I thought that but in my experience your guys info > everyone else’s, even if they’re a GM of Audi.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence, but mistakes may happen from time to time.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Yeah I just can’t tell if I look stupid constantly telling this general manager that only the sportback has the $1,000 west coast incremental leash cash; and not the regular etron suv.

$10,000k Etron Sportback
    $9.000 for regular etron suv

He’s calling his regional to see if he can figure it out.

He is adamant there’s no western leash cash doe the Regular suv etron.
    Cyak said:

Yeah I just can’t tell if I look stupid constantly telling this general manager that only the sportback has the $1,000 west coast incremental leash cash; and not the regular etron suv.

$10,000k Etron Sportback

It's a business transaction; who cares what they think of you?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• egottengeregottenger Member Posts: 3
    Hi could you please provide MF, RV and incentives for 2021 e-tron sportback in Premium Plus and Prestige for 36 months/10k miles in zip 33446. Thanks a lot
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,046

Hi could you please provide MF, RV and incentives for 2021 e-tron sportback in Premium Plus and Prestige for 36 months/10k miles in zip 33446. Thanks a lot

.00069 MF
    51%/49% residual for P+/Prestige

$9000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Michaell said:

Cyak said:

$10,000k Etron Sportback

It's a business transaction; who cares what they think of you?
    I don’t care lol, doesn’t mean I look any less strange repeating the same info back to them like a broken record and them telling me I’m wrong so 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Leasing129Leasing129 Member Posts: 40
    Can I Please have the MF and RV for Audi Etron Premium & PP+
    10,000 miles 36 month zip 61008, IL Belvidere.
    and Audi Etron Sportback P & Audi Etron Sportback PP+
    edited December 2020

Can I Please have the MF and RV for Audi Etron Premium & PP+
    and Audi Etron Sportback P & Audi Etron Sportback PP+

SUV - .00077 and 50%
    P - $9000 lease cash
    P+ - $10,250 lease cash

SB - .00069 and 51%; $9000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• andys_osuandys_osu Member Posts: 73
    MF, RV Incentives for 2021 e-tron Premium Sportback 76014
    36/10
    36/7500

Yes I'm still all over the map with my car leasing. Thanks!
    andys_osu said:

MF, RV Incentives for 2021 e-tron Premium Sportback 76014
    36/10
    36/7500

Yes I'm still all over the map with my car leasing. Thanks!

36/10
    .00069 and 51%
    $9000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited December 2020
    thank you
    edited December 2020
    Do you guys include the $1500 rebates into the tax incentives. Because I'm currently negotiating a deal and dealer saying for 2021 premiun etron tax icentives is 7500 plus the 1500 rebates coming from audi which makes it $9000. Is that true.

Do you guys include the $1500 rebates into the tax incentives. Because I'm currently negotiating a deal and dealer saying for 2021 premiun etron tax icentives is 7500 plus the 1500 rebates coming from audi which makes it $9000. Is that true.

Yes, the $9000 is the EV incentive and the season of Audi incentive, combined.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• fredchenfredchen Member Posts: 2
    2021 Audi e-tron SUV
    - Premium Plus
    - Prestige

ZIP CA91730
    36/12000
    36/15000
    Could I get the RV, MF, incentives / dealer allowances? Thanks!
    fredchen said:

2021 Audi e-tron SUV
    - Premium Plus
    - Prestige

ZIP CA91730
    36/12000
    36/15000

36/15
    .00077 MF
    P+ - 47% and $11,250 lease cash
    Prest - 43% and $12,500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• fredchenfredchen Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

fredchen said:

2021 Audi e-tron SUV
    - Premium Plus
    - Prestige

ZIP CA91730
    36/12000
    36/15000

36/15
    .00077 MF
    how about 35/12000? will the MF, RV, and incentives same? thanks!
    fredchen said:

Michaell said:

fredchen said:

2021 Audi e-tron SUV
    - Premium Plus
    - Prestige

ZIP CA91730
    36/12000
    36/15000

36/15
    .00077 MF
    how about 35/12000? will the MF, RV, and incentives same? thanks!
    Add 2% to RV. MF and incentives remain the same

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• newaudi7446newaudi7446 Member Posts: 2
    Any thoughts on this offer?

etron SUV P+
    zip: 92704
    lease terms: 36 months/ 12K miles per year; fees and taxes are rolled into the lease

MSRP: 79,705
    Discount: 6,500
    Rebate: 11,750
    Total cap reduction: 9,248.12
    Monthly: 870.56

Any thoughts on this offer?

etron SUV P+
    zip: 92704
    lease terms: 36 months/ 12K miles per year; fees and taxes are rolled into the lease

MSRP: 79,705
    Discount: 6,500
    Rebate: 11,750
    Total cap reduction: 9,248.12
    Monthly: 870.56

How much is due at signing for this quote?
    CA taxes the monthly payment, though the incentives are subject to sales tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• newaudi7446newaudi7446 Member Posts: 2
    It's zero due at signing.

It's zero due at signing.

If nothing is due from you, what is the adjusted cap cost?

.00077 and 49%
    $11,250 lease cash

If I assume the tax rate is 9%, the cap cost would have to be around $65K.

Seems like a reasonable deal, given the lease program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• fokkersffokkersf Member Posts: 8
    Still looking at leases...may I have the MF and incentives for 80210 for 36/7500 for premium wagon and sport back?
    fokkersf said:

Still looking at leases...may I have the MF and incentives for 80210 for 36/7500 for premium wagon and sport back?

Wagon: .00077 MF and 51% residual
    Sportback: .00069 MF and 52% residual

$9000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• john2770john2770 Member Posts: 6
    Looking for a 36 month 10k or 12k lease for etron SUV in 94520 (SF Bay Area). P+ and Prestige. MF, residual and incentives would be most appreciated.
    john2770 said:

Looking for a 36 month 10k or 12k lease for etron SUV in 94520 (SF Bay Area). P+ and Prestige. MF, residual and incentives would be most appreciated.

.00077 MF
    P+ - 49% and $11,250 lease cash
    Prest - 45% and $12,500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• john2770john2770 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks for the quick reply. Is the P+ 49% for 10k or 12k miles per year? Same question for Prestige.
    john2770 said:

Thanks for the quick reply. Is the P+ 49% for 10k or 12k miles per year? Same question for Prestige.

36/12

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rwslightsrwslights Member Posts: 2
    Etron Sportback Prestige
    34787 - 36/15 or possibly 36/12
    rwslights said:

Etron Sportback Prestige
    34787 - 36/15 or possibly 36/12

36/15
    .00069 and 46%
    $9000 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• VT007VT007 Member Posts: 8
    Can I get current MF, RV, incentives/cash and any other offers for 36/12K on Premium and Premium Plus in 22182?
    VT007 said:

Can I get current MF, RV, incentives/cash and any other offers for 36/12K on Premium and Premium Plus in 22182?

.00077 MF and 49% residual

Prem: $9000 lease cash
    P+: $10,250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• flaviafacieflaviafacie Member Posts: 9
    Hi there, may I have the RF, MF and incentives for 36/10 and 36/7.5K for zip code 64112?

For incentives, may I have them broken out for comparison, does Penfed stack, and does Audi Club membership have an additional incentive? Hard finding info on that one.

Very grateful for your help!

2021 e-tron (SUV) Premium
    2021 e-tron SB Premium

Hi there, may I have the RF, MF and incentives for 36/10 and 36/7.5K for zip code 64112?

For incentives, may I have them broken out for comparison, does Penfed stack, and does Audi Club membership have an additional incentive? Hard finding info on that one.

2021 e-tron SB Premium

SUV - .00077 and 50%
    SB - .00069 and 51%
    Total Cash of $9000 includes:

No info on PenFed or Audi Club.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you for this info. I've seen a couple incentives out there called Central Region $750 or Eastern Region $1,000. Do you know if those are Audi to the dealership?

One quote I had from 07446 had incentives of $8750. Would you know what those incentives are?

Thank you!
    Michaell said:

2021 e-tron SB Premium

SUV - .00077 and 50%
    SB - .00069 and 51%

Thank you for this info. I've seen a couple incentives out there called Central Region $750 or Eastern Region $1,000. Do you know if those are Audi to the dealership?

One quote I had from 07446 had incentives of $8750. Would you know what those incentives are?

Thank you!

Michaell said:

2021 e-tron SB Premium

SUV - .00077 and 50%
    SB - .00069 and 51%

I've given you all the information I have.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Good deal, thank you.
    Michaell said:

Thank you!

Michaell said:

2021 e-tron SB Premium

SUV - .00077 and 50%
    SB - .00069 and 51%

I've given you all the information I have.
  • producertycoproducertyco Member Posts: 6
    Deal Check:

etron Sportback Premium
    zip: 08033
    lease terms: 36 months/ 10k miles per year

MSRP: 73,060
    Selling Price: $58,000
    Rebate: 9,000
    DAS: 4500
    Monthly: 600

Deal Check:

etron Sportback Premium
    zip: 08033
    lease terms: 36 months/ 10k miles per year

MSRP: 73,060
    Selling Price: $58,000
    Rebate: 9,000
    DAS: 4500
    Monthly: 600

What does the DAS cover, specifically?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• producertycoproducertyco Member Posts: 6

It’s 4500 sign and drive. Includes everything. First months, taxes, tags, fees etc