Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

80th Anniversary lease deal - help please!

coconutparrotcoconutparrot Member Posts: 23
edited December 2020 in Jeep
Hello - The lease on my 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Sterling is up in 2 months. It only has 19k miles and is in excellent condition. I am trying to get into the 2021 80th Anniversary because it is almost the same vehicle and I love my current car's features.

On my 2018, I put $1800 down and pay $385 a month including tax. This lease is 39 months - 10k miles a year. I am aware that I got an amazing deal. I am trying to work the same magic for the new one, so far not having any luck.

I live in South Florida. I look forward to your suggestions & advice.

Thank you,
Wendy

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Hello - The lease on my 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Sterling is up in 2 months. It only has 19k miles and is in excellent condition. I am trying to get into the 2021 80th Anniversary because it is almost the same vehicle and I love my current car's features.

On my 2018, I put $1800 down and pay $385 a month including tax. This lease is 39 months - 10k miles a year. I am aware that I got an amazing deal. I am trying to work the same magic for the new one, so far not having any luck.

Thank you,
    Wendy

RWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• coconutparrotcoconutparrot Member Posts: 23
    Hi, can anyone help me with this? What is the best possible lease deal I can get on the 80th anniversary Jeep Grand Cherokee in South Florida? You can try zip code 33067 or 33139.

Hi, can anyone help me with this? What is the best possible lease deal I can get on the 80th anniversary Jeep Grand Cherokee in South Florida? You can try zip code 33067 or 33139.

You didn't answer our last reply.. look up^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Oops missed that. Sorry. 4x2 please.

Thank you,
    Wendy

Oops missed that. Sorry. 4x2 please.

36/10: .00023 MF and 53% residual
    42/10: .00028 MF and 50% residual

$1500 incentive
    No info on loyalty incentives

If it is a 39 month lease, it's likely through Ally or US Bank. We don't have their programs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi, I was offered the following deal on the 2021 80th Anniversary Jeep Grand Cherokee- the sticker is $45,690.
    42 month lease - 10k miles a year - $398 a month including tax!
    2k down including first payment

If I want this deal, I have to do it tomorrow (Dec 31). I am upset because I just paid my January payment on December 24! :(
    What should I do? Any ideas or opinions?
    Thank you,
    Wendy

PS - They would be buying my 2018 Sterling (from Chrysler Financial) which only has 20k miles. My lease is up on Feb 24. I am not sure I can get this same deal end of January or February. Thoughts?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042

Hi, I was offered the following deal on the 2021 80th Anniversary Jeep Grand Cherokee- the sticker is $45,690.
    42 month lease - 10k miles a year - $398 a month including tax!
    2k down including first payment

If I want this deal, I have to do it tomorrow (Dec 31). I am upset because I just paid my January payment on December 24! :(
    What should I do? Any ideas or opinions?
    Thank you,
    Wendy

PS - They would be buying my 2018 Sterling (from Chrysler Financial) which only has 20k miles. My lease is up on Feb 24. I am not sure I can get this same deal end of January or February. Thoughts?

What happens to the last payment on the existing lease? Is that part of the $2000 up front?

Relative to MSRP, that's not a bad deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

I guess they are handling the last payment since they are buying the 2018. The $2000 up front includes the first payment on the new car and tax, tag & title I suppose.

I guess they are handling the last payment since they are buying the 2018. The $2000 up front includes the first payment on the new car and tax, tag & title I suppose.

Looks like a good deal

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator