Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Does the 2021 Sienna LE have any fatal flaws vs upper models ?

b2carsb2cars Member Posts: 2
edited January 2021 in Toyota
I prefer not to have a sunroof. The AV stuff isn't attractive either as my kids use their own devices. There are a few options I wish I could get on an LE but am willing to miss
  1. Heated Seats
  2. More USB (the LE has some I believe but fewer ?)
  3. Birds Eye Camera but that's on Limited/Platinum so way up in cost
  4. Inverter
I believe I could either get those features after market or do without (one of us would be sad without heated seats but this is for a second car). I'd prefer the synthetic upholstery for easy of cleaning but the LE cloth looks good enough. I didn't see an LE in person but checked the cloth on a Highlander.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,056
    b2cars said:

I prefer not to have a sunroof. The AV stuff isn't attractive either as my kids use their own devices. There are a few options I wish I could get on an LE but am willing to miss

1. Heated Seats
    2. More USB (the LE has some I believe but fewer ?)
    3. Birds Eye Camera but that's on Limited/Platinum so way up in cost
    4. Inverter
    I believe I could either get those features after market or do without (one of us would be sad without heated seats but this is for a second car). I'd prefer the synthetic upholstery for easy of cleaning but the LE cloth looks good enough. I didn't see an LE in person but checked the cloth on a Highlander.
    I'm not sure what you're asking here.

Only you can decide if the lack of features on the LE trim you can do without.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• b2carsb2cars Member Posts: 2
    I'm asking anyone subjectively who's seen an LE and hopefully other trims in person if there are any features on the upper models they considered compelling enough to pay the extra. Of course I will have to choose but not having seen it in person (there are non locally) I'd like to know what others felt or conversely if anyone's bought one, if they believe they had buyers regret for a feature they might have gotten on a higher end model.