2021 Subaru Outback Lease Deals and Prices

1235711

Comments

  • AstaraudiAstaraudi Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2020
    Hello

    Do you have incentives, rv and mf for outback limited xt and touring xt for 36/7500 in 11746 please?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,199
    Astaraudi said:

    Hello

    Do you have incentives, rv and mf for outback limited xt and touring xt for 36/7500 in 11746 please?

    Thanks!

    36/10

    LTD: .00123 MF and 65% residual
    Tour: .00121 MF and 64% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • madcity2madcity2 Member Posts: 30
    Yes, did get 36/12 on touring with 61% residual
  • SavvyNJSavvyNJ Princeton NJMember Posts: 1
    Hi! Looking for MF, residual, and incentives on a 36/10 for zip 08540 in NJ for a 2021 Subaru Outback XT - Limited and Touring
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,549
    SavvyNJ said:

    Hi! Looking for MF, residual, and incentives on a 36/10 for zip 08540 in NJ for a 2021 Subaru Outback XT - Limited and Touring

    LTD - .00123 and 65%
    Tour - .00085 and 60%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mike_carsMike_cars Member Posts: 17
    Could I please get the Residual Value and MF plus incentives for the outback PREMIUM for 80526
    10,000 mi at 36mo
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,199
    Mike_cars said:

    Could I please get the Residual Value and MF plus incentives for the outback PREMIUM for 80526
    10,000 mi at 36mo

    .00100 MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • astaire21astaire21 Member Posts: 8
    Hi there,

    Can I please get the RV, MF, and incentives for 60614, 36/10 & 36/12 for the 2021 Outback Limited? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,199
    astaire21 said:

    Hi there,

    Can I please get the RV, MF, and incentives for 60614, 36/10 & 36/12 for the 2021 Outback Limited? Thanks!

    36/12
    .00085 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TeeWooTeeWoo Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2020
    I initially put down a deposit for a lease, and decide (due to personal reasons) to finance or purchase the car when it arrives, would dealers have any issues with that?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,199
    TeeWoo said:

    I initially put down a deposit for a lease, and decide (due to personal reasons) to finance or purchase the car when it arrives, would dealers have any issues with that?

    They shouldn't, but expect them to use the opportunity to change your deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TeeWooTeeWoo Member Posts: 7
    Happy New Year.
    Did residuals and MF change for January? Limited XT Outback
    it was 0.00123 and 65% for 36/10k in December.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,549
    TeeWoo said:

    Happy New Year.
    Did residuals and MF change for January? Limited XT Outback
    it was 0.00123 and 65% for 36/10k in December.

    December programs expire on 1/4; new programs will be released on 1/5/2021

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • beemergolf24beemergolf24 Member Posts: 18
    Can I please get the MF & Residual on Outback Premium and Limited 36mos 12K and 10K Options... Zip 07630
    Thank Y ou
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,199

    Can I please get the MF & Residual on Outback Premium and Limited 36mos 12K and 10K Options... Zip 07630
    Thank Y ou

    LTD: .00085 MF and 61% residual
    Prem: .00100 MF and 62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • beemergolf24beemergolf24 Member Posts: 18
    Thank you... is that for 12K or 10K... Need both please, Thank You
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,199

    Thank you... is that for 12K or 10K... Need both please, Thank You

    36/12

    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TeeWooTeeWoo Member Posts: 7
    Good morning,

    Can i get numbers for limited XT 36/10 please?

    Thank you kindly
  • RSD007RSD007 SE PennsylvaniaMember Posts: 10
    Hello, looking to get January's MF & Residual for a 21' OB Ltd, Onyx & Ltd XT living in zip 19348. Please base on 12K/36mo. I thank you in advance...
  • ShoopaRuShoopaRu Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    May I please have the MF/RV/INCENTIVES for 2021 Outback Touring for zip 98391, 24/12&15k, 36/12&15k? Thanks so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,549
    TeeWoo said:

    Good morning,

    Can i get numbers for limited XT 36/10 please?

    Thank you kindly

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,549
    ShoopaRu said:

    Hi,
    May I please have the MF/RV/INCENTIVES for 2021 Outback Touring for zip 98391, 24/12&15k, 36/12&15k? Thanks so much!

    2.5i or XT?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,549
    RSD007 said:

    Hello, looking to get January's MF & Residual for a 21' OB Ltd, Onyx & Ltd XT living in zip 19348. Please base on 12K/36mo. I thank you in advance...

    LTD - .00025 and 54%
    LTD XT - .00085 and 59%
    Onyx - .00120 and 63%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TeeWooTeeWoo Member Posts: 7


    02111

    THank you
    Michaell said:

    TeeWoo said:

    Good morning,

    Can i get numbers for limited XT 36/10 please?

    Thank you kindly

    What is your location?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,199
    TeeWoo said:



    02111

    THank you

    Michaell said:

    TeeWoo said:

    Good morning,

    Can i get numbers for limited XT 36/10 please?

    Thank you kindly

    What is your location?
    .00105 MF and 64% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dlammandlamman Member Posts: 2
    Can I please get the MF & Residual on Outback Premium 36mos 15K Zip 91301. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,199
    dlamman said:

    Can I please get the MF & Residual on Outback Premium 36mos 15K Zip 91301. Thanks!

    .00085 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 1percent1percent Member Posts: 33
    Sorry if I missed my zip, but ‘21 Outback:
    77055
    MF/Res
    All Trims of 2.5
    12 and 15 mi/36 mos
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,549
    1percent said:

    Sorry if I missed my zip, but ‘21 Outback:
    77055
    MF/Res
    All Trims of 2.5
    12 and 15 mi/36 mos

    36/15
    LTD - .00065 and 58%
    Base - .00085 and 61%
    Prem - .00085 and 59%
    Tour - .00080 and 58%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BacillussubtilisBacillussubtilis Member Posts: 2
    Hi, can I get MF and residual for the ‘21 LTD, LTD XT, Onyx XT in 98103 36/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,549

    Hi, can I get MF and residual for the ‘21 LTD, LTD XT, Onyx XT in 98103 36/12?

    LTD - .00065 and 60%
    LTD XT - .00105 and 63%
    Onyx - .00120 and 63%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 1percent1percent Member Posts: 33
    Michaell said:

    1percent said:

    Sorry if I missed my zip, but ‘21 Outback:
    77055
    MF/Res
    All Trims of 2.5
    12 and 15 mi/36 mos

    36/15
    LTD - .00065 and 58%
    Base - .00085 and 61%
    Prem - .00085 and 59%
    Tour - .00080 and 58%
    What’s best price on Touring we’ve seen?
  • 1percent1percent Member Posts: 33
    edited January 10
    Michaell said:

    Hi, can I get MF and residual for the ‘21 LTD, LTD XT, Onyx XT in 98103 36/12?

    LTD - .00065 and 60%
    LTD XT - .00105 and 63%
    Onyx - .00120 and 63%
    Same for 77055 but 36/15k mi
    Price too if available ;))
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,549
    1percent said:

    Michaell said:

    Hi, can I get MF and residual for the ‘21 LTD, LTD XT, Onyx XT in 98103 36/12?

    LTD - .00065 and 60%
    LTD XT - .00105 and 63%
    Onyx - .00120 and 63%
    Same for 77055 but 36/15k mi
    Price too if available ;))
    Subtract 2% for 15K

    Edmunds price tools

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jpblack2015jpblack2015 Member Posts: 8
    Hi, could I please have the MF and residual for a 2021 Outback Premium, 12k/36mo in 06611. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,199

    Hi, could I please have the MF and residual for a 2021 Outback Premium, 12k/36mo in 06611. Thanks.

    .00085 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 1percent1percent Member Posts: 33
    Any rebates special deals on 2021 Onyx XT? Military etc?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,549
    1percent said:

    Any rebates special deals on 2021 Onyx XT? Military etc?

    $500 military incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nothingnew2menothingnew2me 97201Member Posts: 22
    edited January 13
    Please list the MF, RV, & incentives for a 2021 Outback touring XT in area code 97201 for a 36 month lease
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,199

    Please list the MF, RV, & incentives for a 2021 Outback touring XT in area code 97201 for a 36 month lease

    36/15
    .00125 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nothingnew2menothingnew2me 97201Member Posts: 22
    kyfdx said:

    Please list the MF, RV, & incentives for a 2021 Outback touring XT in area code 97201 for a 36 month lease

    36/15
    .00125 MF and 61% residual
    Thanks!
  • tonefurdtonefurd Member Posts: 18
    Can I please get MF/incentives on the Limited for 36/10k in 08054?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,549
    tonefurd said:

    Can I please get MF/incentives on the Limited for 36/10k in 08054?

    Thanks!

    .00065 and 61%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BacillussubtilisBacillussubtilis Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    Hi, can I get MF and residual for the ‘21 LTD, LTD XT, Onyx XT in 98103 36/12?

    LTD - .00065 and 60%
    LTD XT - .00105 and 63%
    Onyx - .00120 and 63%
    Went with the LTD XT, they initially quote me at 0.00205 / 64%, I showed them the forum and got approved for 0.00155 / 64%, I tried to push a bit harder but they wouldn’t budge. I’m really happy with the car!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,549

    Michaell said:

    Hi, can I get MF and residual for the ‘21 LTD, LTD XT, Onyx XT in 98103 36/12?

    LTD - .00065 and 60%
    LTD XT - .00105 and 63%
    Onyx - .00120 and 63%
    Went with the LTD XT, they initially quote me at 0.00205 / 64%, I showed them the forum and got approved for 0.00155 / 64%, I tried to push a bit harder but they wouldn’t budge. I’m really happy with the car!
    Congrats!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DohboyfreshDohboyfresh Member Posts: 39
    Hi, May I have the MF, RV and any incentives for the Premium, Limited, Onyx XT and Limited XT trims? All for 10k/36 in 11215.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,549

    Hi, May I have the MF, RV and any incentives for the Premium, Limited, Onyx XT and Limited XT trims? All for 10k/36 in 11215.

    LTD - .00065 and 61%
    LTD XT - .00105 and 64%
    Onyx - .00120 and 64%
    Prem - .00085 and 62%

    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GhostFLGhostFL Member Posts: 13
    Hello. Please let me know January's MF, Residual, and lease cash / incentives for a 2021 Subaru Outback Premium, 36 months, 10k miles in 33134? Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,199
    GhostFL said:

    Hello. Please let me know January's MF, Residual, and lease cash / incentives for a 2021 Subaru Outback Premium, 36 months, 10k miles in 33134? Thanks in advance.

    .00085 MF and 62% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RJGiants75RJGiants75 Member Posts: 12
    Hi,

    Can you please let me know January's MF, Residual, lease cash / incentives for a 2021 Subaru Outback Limited XT 36 mo/12k miles in 08880.

    Thanks in advance.
Sign In or Register to comment.