Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Kia Niro EV EX Premium Lease Zip Code 98101

ArturoArturo Member Posts: 4
edited January 2021 in Kia
Can you please provide the MF, RV, and Incentives for leasing a 2020 Kia Niro EV EX Premium 36 month 12K and also 24 month 12K. Zip code is 98101

Thank you!
Tagged:

Best Answer

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    Answer ✓
    Arturo said:

Thanks for this information. It's really helpful.
    I have another question: Per the proposed lease, the Gross Capitalized Cost for a Niro EV EX Premium is shown at $43,999 but the dealer's website shows the vehicle for sale at $42,945. Shouldn't I be negotiating the Gross Capitalized Cost to be at the listed sale price of $42,945 or below?

Not necessarily.

Purchase incentives (often shown on the website) may be different than lease incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,826
    Arturo said:

Can you please provide the MF, RV, and Incentives for leasing a 2020 Kia Niro EV EX Premium 36 month 12K and also 24 month 12K. Zip code is 98101

Thank you!

.00096 MF and 50% residual. $13700 lease cash
    .00110 MF and 45% residual. $13200 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• ArturoArturo Member Posts: 4
    Thank you for your prompt response. Can I also get those figures for a 36 month 10K lease and a 24 month 10K lease?

Thanks again. This is very helpful.

Arturo
    Arturo said:

Thank you for your prompt response. Can I also get those figures for a 36 month 10K lease and a 24 month 10K lease?

Thanks again. This is very helpful.

Arturo

+1%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Can you please clarify your first response? Is the ".00096 MF and 50% residual. $13700 lease cash" for the 36 month or 24 month lease?
    Also, can you provide the 36 month 10K and 24 month 10K amounts in the same detail as your original response?

Thanks (I'm new to this stuff)
    Arturo said:

Can you please clarify your first response? Is the ".00096 MF and 50% residual. $13700 lease cash" for the 36 month or 24 month lease?
    Also, can you provide the 36 month 10K and 24 month 10K amounts in the same detail as your original response?

Thanks (I'm new to this stuff)

24 month on top

For 10K/yr, add 1% to the 12K/yr residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks for this information. It's really helpful.
    I have another question: Per the proposed lease, the Gross Capitalized Cost for a Niro EV EX Premium is shown at $43,999 but the dealer's website shows the vehicle for sale at $42,945. Shouldn't I be negotiating the Gross Capitalized Cost to be at the listed sale price of $42,945 or below?