Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee 80th Anniversary 4 x 2 - need help please

coconutparrotcoconutparrot Member Posts: 23
edited January 2021 in Jeep
Can I please have the current MF, RV and incentives my zip code is 33139 but I will likely be getting the car from another county in South Florida, does that make a difference?

Thank you,
Wendy

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,139

Can I please have the current MF, RV and incentives my zip code is 33139 but I will likely be getting the car from another county in South Florida, does that make a difference?

Thank you,
    Wendy

All of So Fla will be the same

What term and mileage allowance?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• coconutparrotcoconutparrot Member Posts: 23
    36 month - 10k
    39 month - 10k

Thank you!

36 month - 10k
    39 month - 10k

Thank you!

36/10
    .00015 MF and 54% residual
    $1500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• coconutparrotcoconutparrot Member Posts: 23
    Hello, How can I find out if what the dealer is proposing to me, is a good deal? They want my car as a trade - which is a 2018 JGC Sterling Edition with only 20, 500 miles, they also want me to put down 2k, and my monthly payment would be $399 tax in. This would be for a 2021 JGC 80th Anniversary, MSRP is $45,690. My lease is due back Feb. 24 and my last payment is due tomorrow. I would prefer to get into the new car tomorrow. What questions should I email him back with today? Do you think there is any wiggle room? I took my car to Car Max and it was appraised at 25K.
    Thank you,
    Wendy

Hello, How can I find out if what the dealer is proposing to me, is a good deal? They want my car as a trade - which is a 2018 JGC Sterling Edition with only 20, 500 miles, they also want me to put down 2k, and my monthly payment would be $399 tax in. This would be for a 2021 JGC 80th Anniversary, MSRP is $45,690. My lease is due back Feb. 24 and my last payment is due tomorrow. I would prefer to get into the new car tomorrow. What questions should I email him back with today? Do you think there is any wiggle room? I took my car to Car Max and it was appraised at 25K.
    Thank you,
    Wendy

What term and mileage allowance on the new lease?

What is the payoff on your current lease?
    What is the dealer paying you for it?

Without those numbers, we can't evaluate that part of the deal.
    It's unusual for an FCA product to have equity at lease end.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator