Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Edmunds Members - Cars and Conversations

Comments

• stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,518
    those are some serious barges. Just never been my thing.

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

• imidazol97imidazol97 Member Posts: 27,147

2014 Malibu 2LT, 2015 Cruze 2LT,

• abacomikeabacomike Member Posts: 12,258

kyfdx said:

kyfdx said:

andres3 said:

qbrozen said:

andres3 said:

venture said:

tjc78 said:

I’ve been leaving start/stop on lately. Combined with auto brake hold it’s not too bad. If I’m stuck in traffic it certainly goes off, but putting around town it’s not horrible.

I used to despise it, but my wife turns it back on in her car all the time (it’s probably the one setting not tied to a profile) so I decided to give it a shot.

With as much as we drive it probably saves us 25 cents a month.

I really don't get why some people don't like it. My wife doesn't like it, but when I ask her why she just said she doesn't like it. I've learned to just let that sleeping dog lie there.

Don't get me wrong. I never said I liked it. It just doesn't bother me.
    I don't like the wasted delay time, or lag.... it might only be a second or less, but multiply that by thousands over a lifetime and it adds up to a lot of wasted time.
    ? Meaning a waste of YOUR time? Which car is this? Sounds like a REALLY bad system if it is making you wait at all. In all cars I have had it in thus far, as soon as I begin to release the brake, it restarts. I don’t have to change anything on my part. Even if I were pretending to be Vin Diesel when the green light strikes, the engine is spinning before I can apply the gas. Zero wasted time.
    Let's go to a local drag strip and test your theory. Same cars, one with stop-start, the other without, and let's race. I am willing to wager big time $$$ that using the stop-start feature will result in a greater time between A and B.
    I was using the stop/start feature on the BMW today as I wasn't to play with the eco mode. In the normal motion to take my foot of the brake and putting in on the gas the car was starting as I was releasing the brake and running by the time I got my foot on the gas. So I would say that the time distance would be very slight if at all. That is unless you're one of those that sit at stop lights with one foot on the brake and the other on the gas.
    After a little experience, I rarely think about the stop/start on my wife's BMW. We leave it active, unless we are in a traffic jam. Fairly unobtrusive. (4 cyl turbo). Easily defeatable, and holds your selection for the next time you start it. (IOW, you can leave it off all of the time)
    One question I now have, and I will test it out next time I'm driving the BMW, can the start/stop be deactivated in eco mode? I've never tried it but I know if it's off in another mode and you put it in eco mode it automatically goes on. Yesterday I drove it to work and on the way home i put it in eco mode and drove it home very conservatively, The cars computer stated that I added 1.5 miles onto the range of the car, not bad considering it was only a 10.5 mile trip.
    Haven't tried Eco mode. Next time, I'll report back (we've only had it for 3+ years.. lol)
    I don't know if all BMWs have the feature, but in my 2er Eco Pro decouples the engine from the transmission when you are off the throttle above 20 mph or so- it lets the car coast for what seems like forever on a downhill stretch.
    I have that “coast” feature in the E450, but it only coasts if the “ECON” mode is selected. It will coast even at 70 mph if going down an overpass (we have no hills or mountains down here).

2021 Genesis G90

• driver100driver100 Member Posts: 31,976

driver100 said:

omarman said:

A big gob.

Is that a standard equipment grill or is it an add-on? Why is it too wide?
    I like the name spelt out in large letters, good thing it isn't a Plymouth or something...it would fill the whole width of the car.
    If you want to be that ostentatious with the grill why not paint the letters to stand out?
    I was thinking the same....kind of like this;

2017 MB E400 , 2015 MB GLK350, 2014 MB C250

• roadburnerroadburner Member Posts: 17,349
    qbrozen said:

I might have mentioned that a couple of banks have hired me to appraise a few classic and special interest vehicles. I got called this week to maybe do another- a vintage Ferrari. Today an attorney called about an upcoming case. That conversation took all of two minutes- we spent the next ten discussing cars. His brother wants a sporty sedan under $60k- I suggested the Stinger GT2 and the G70, or possibly a Giulia Ti Sport if he leases it.

Whoa... you didn’t suggest a bimmer? I’m shocked.
    I suggested an M240i, but his brother wants a sedan- and the 330i isn't particularly exciting.

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

edited January 2021
    ab348 said:

Tire pressure monitoring systems have always struck me as something in need of further development to make them less finicky and easier to use, so that they don't need "relearning" after changing wheels and tires, etc. This week the Rockauto newsletter arrived and there was a piece on TPMS that told me some things I did not know:

Keep reading owners manuals because even new things like tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS) that you thought you understood, may change significantly year to year and between vehicle models.

RockAuto.com has TPMS sensors for 2012 Honda Accords (found under in the "Wheel" category) but not for 2013 Accords because that car and some other brands' models no longer have valve stem style air pressure sensors on their wheels. Their "indirect" TPMS systems rely on the ABS Wheel Speed Sensors used for anti-lock brakes and traction control (found under the "Brake & Wheel Hub" category).

A change in a wheel's speed could mean a change in the tire's circumference which could mean the tire has low air pressure, so the computer will turn on the TPMS warning light on the dash. However, there might also be unusual changes in wheel speed if the driver does a smoky burnout, sharply turns the steering wheel, puts some bags of gravel in the trunk or installs snow chains.

Most car manufacturers have made it relatively easy to reset their indirect TPMS and turn off the warning light after a driver hauls home those bags of gravel. There may be a dedicated TPMS reset button on the dash or infotainment system. Read the owners manual to find the car's TPMS light reset procedure.

Reading the TPMS section of the owners manual may prevent misunderstandings and even save money at the tire store too. The driver who did the massive smoky burnout should not be surprised when the tire store tells him his (indirect) TPMS warning light will not turn off unless they replace his tires so that the tread depths and tire circumferences all match once again. (Or, maybe they will suggest moving wheels/tires and doing more smoky burnouts to wear down the other tires' tread!)

A driver of a vehicle with "direct" TPMS with air pressure sensors in the wheels will also benefit from knowing system basics and the age of his/her TPMS sensors. Sensor batteries wear out, and it is a good idea to replace TPMS sensors if they have been operating for more than a few years whenever new tires are installed. Bringing a set of new TPMS sensors from RockAuto.com and an understanding of your car's TPMS and its reset procedure to the tire store may save you significant money and/or help the tire store move your car through their service bay faster.

My experience has been that tire stores typically charge more than double what RockAuto does for TPMS sensors partly because they are trying to defray the potential costs of time spent having an employee track down the correct new sensors, performing a TPMS reset procedure and/or explaining a TPMS reset procedure to the vehicle owner.
    I had a set of winter tires and wheels(equipped with TPMS) for both my MS3 and E90 3er. When I swapped the wheels/tires over each fall and spring on either car I never needed to reset anything. The TPMS only need to be reset on the BMWs and Mini after you add or remove air from the tires, but that takes all of 10 seconds.

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2020 C43; 2021 Sahara 4xe 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i; 2018 330i xDrive

kyfdx said:

I’ve been a sucker for waterfall grills as long as I can remember.

Those are beautiful cars. I've always like those Continental Mark ???--Oh wait, this is the Chrysler. Still loved that car. Both these whispered in my ear. If only I'd had the money at the time. LOL

That's a Mark V. I liked the Mark IV better
    Mark VII LSC or nothing.

• tjc78tjc78 Member Posts: 15,907
    edited January 2021

kyfdx said:

I’ve been a sucker for waterfall grills as long as I can remember.

Those are beautiful cars. I've always like those Continental Mark ???--Oh wait, this is the Chrysler. Still loved that car. Both these whispered in my ear. If only I'd had the money at the time. LOL

That's a Mark V. I liked the Mark IV better
    Mark VII LSC or nothing.
    Great car, but nothing like the others.

I prefer the V to the IV. The III is a great car too. The 460 still made some power in those years.

2023 Mercedes EQE 350 4Matic / 2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn, Built to Serve

TPMS is the one thing Volvo must cheap out on. They don’t give you a PSI read out for each tire. I had grown pretty used to that with GM and Hyundai cars.

I wonder if it’s like that Honda system explained above.

• bwiabwia Member Posts: 2,913
    The reviewers say that the Chinese built 2021 Buick Envision SUV is stunning; my heart wants to agree but my eyes see just another iteration of the same old underpowered box on wheels. I may be cynical but at an MSRP of $45,000 your money could be best spent elsewhere.

I'd prefer to buy something not built in China- including the iX3.

They were able to copy the look of an X2 pretty good though.

I thought of a slogan "Born to Disappoint".

Nothing new going on and that dash looks pretty busy. The console looks like it is shoulder height, great if you are having an argument with your SO.

My brother and I just got off our FaceTime call since he needed all my 1099 and SSA income statements in order to load my tax return into his computer - I received my SSA and Pension 1099’s in the mail today which were the last 2 forms I was waiting for.

Bottom line is a $2698 tax refund. He can’t file my return until the first part of February. I just lowered my withholding amount by $100 a month because of the large refund. My income was $6000 less in 2020 compared to 2019 - mostly due to significant reductions in interest income.

I am sure glad that’s over with.

2021 Genesis G90

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    tjc78 said:

TPMS is the one thing Volvo must cheap out on. They don’t give you a PSI read out for each tire. I had grown pretty used to that with GM and Hyundai cars.

I wonder if it’s like that Honda system explained above.

GTI is the same... it tells you which tire is low, but not the read-out.

I like the Mark III, as well... but, you didn't see many of them. The Mark IV was ubiquitous, when new.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

How about an 83 Mark VI?

• sdasda Member Posts: 6,977

I prefer the 72 model with the smaller bumpers that complimented the styling of the car. Those 5mph mandated bumpers messed up the looks on a lot of cars after 1972.

2018 VW Passat SE w/tech, 2016 Audi Q5 Premium Plus w/tech, 2006 Acura TL w/nav

ab348 said:

A driver of a vehicle with "direct" TPMS with air pressure sensors in the wheels will also benefit from knowing system basics and the age of his/her TPMS sensors. Sensor batteries wear out, and it is a good idea to replace TPMS sensors if they have been operating for more than a few years whenever new tires are installed. Bringing a set of new TPMS sensors from RockAuto.com and an understanding of your car's TPMS and its reset procedure to the tire store may save you significant money and/or help the tire store move your car through their service bay faster.

My experience has been that tire stores typically charge more than double what RockAuto does for TPMS sensors partly because they are trying to defray the potential costs of time spent having an employee track down the correct new sensors, performing a TPMS reset procedure and/or explaining a TPMS reset procedure to the vehicle owner.

Tires stores charge double and then put on the cheapest piece of Chinese junk they could buy. One of mine on the Cobalt is from a tire store. The other 3 are GM. Guess which one gives a wrong pressure by a couple of pounds?

I'd strongly recommend buying all 4 from a good source and having them changed with a tire replacement to save money.

IIRC, around 1972 Ford made a big deal about how they approved of the 5 mph bumper standard. I was hoping that they would utilize engineering techniques that would make the bumpers less obtrusive, but it turned out that Ford had the worst looking bumpers of all- huge misshapen guardrails sticking out on each end.

edited January 2021
    ab348 said:

RockAuto.com has TPMS sensors for 2012 Honda Accords (found under in the "Wheel" category) but not for 2013 Accords because that car and some other brands' models no longer have valve stem style air pressure sensors on their wheels. Their "indirect" TPMS systems rely on the ABS Wheel Speed Sensors used for anti-lock brakes and traction control (found under the "Brake & Wheel Hub" category).

A change in a wheel's speed could mean a change in the tire's circumference which could mean the tire has low air pressure, so the computer will turn on the TPMS warning light on the dash. However, there might also be unusual changes in wheel speed if the driver does a smoky burnout, sharply turns the steering wheel, puts some bags of gravel in the trunk or installs snow chains.

My 2003 leSabre used the rotational speed of the tires to sense when one might be going low. The rotational speed was registered in 3 speed ranges when a "reset" button was pushed. It took a definite pressure change to affect the rotational speed count and trip the light.

Then you got to go check to find which tire might be complaining.

I recall leaving frigid Canton MI one morning and the system lit up as soon as I hit the high speed range in its calibration on the interstate. AFter checking at a local Shell station, I decided there was nothing wrong: just cold and one side was away from the sun while the other was getting sun's heat on black rubber.

• ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,085
    edited January 2021
    The coverage I've seen so far on the Envision puzzles me in that every report so far has been really positive, almost like a new product rollout from Hyundai, who, it is rumored, pays handsomely for that positive coverage. Maybe GM has learned something and got tired of reviewers being down on their products. I can see GM Authority being positive, but my antennae went up when Roadshow on CNET did the same, even with no mention of "hard plastics" in the interior trim, which is a requirement when reviewing GM products, apparently found in their style standards for writers there.

I am not sure I like the styling better than the previous version - the rear half of the greenhouse looks very similar to that of the Encore, which is not a good thing - and am disappointed that they fitted the downrated version of the 2.0 Turbo engine, the same one they are using in some Cadillacs now. It produces 228 HP, almost 50 less than what the 2.0 in my 2014 ATS had, and having driven one in a XT4 last year is is growly, felt not very refined, and not very premium.

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6

• oldfarmer50oldfarmer50 Member Posts: 22,646
    driver100 said:

How about an 83 Mark VI?

Not my cup of tea and I hate to think what the emissions controls did to performance. I’d rather have that 70’ Mark III.

I know the Mark VII was well regarded but I still prefer my Mark VIII with the Cobra engine. Best $3k car I ever owned.

2019 Kia Soul+, 2015 Mustang GT, 2013 Ford F-150, 2000 Chrysler Sebring convertible

driver100 said:

How about an 83 Mark VI?

We all know I’m Edmunds one and only Panther nut, but the VI is far from my favorite.

I wouldn’t mind an 81 Givenchy, but mostly out of nostalgia as my Grandfather had one.

Didn't the Mark VI come in a 4-door version?

That killed it for me.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

:o

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I recall leaving frigid Canton MI one morning and the system lit up as soon as I hit the high speed range in its calibration on the interstate. AFter checking at a local Shell station, I decided there was nothing wrong: just cold and one side was away from the sun while the other was getting sun's heat on black rubber.

Some trivia that makes me remember the low tire pressure warning so well are that the exit on the interstate where I got off was called Eureka. The Shell station was almost under the approach for Detroit Metro airport. Part of The tall lights for the exit on I275 there are shortened in case one of the planes comes in far too low.

kyfdx said:

Didn't the Mark VI come in a 4-door version?

That killed it for me.

Good memory....I like the 4 door even more........those were the days when cars were cars. Forget light weight for better mileage and slippery rounded bubble look fenders for lower drag ecoefficiency.........that was when you knew you were driving with a few tons of heavy metal around you.

• explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,308
    That Mark VI looks like a bigger Fairmont.
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert
  • qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,936

qbrozen said:

I might have mentioned that a couple of banks have hired me to appraise a few classic and special interest vehicles. I got called this week to maybe do another- a vintage Ferrari. Today an attorney called about an upcoming case. That conversation took all of two minutes- we spent the next ten discussing cars. His brother wants a sporty sedan under $60k- I suggested the Stinger GT2 and the G70, or possibly a Giulia Ti Sport if he leases it.

Whoa... you didn’t suggest a bimmer? I’m shocked.
    I suggested an M240i, but his brother wants a sedan- and the 330i isn't particularly exciting.
    But they do make a 340. Maybe still find a 2020 440 5-door sitting around. i didn't realize that model is gone for 2021. That's kinda sad.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,143
    I don't mind the sedan for those models, maybe because of the visual link to later TCs. Let me guess, a 302 putting out 120 hp.

• stickguystickguy Member Posts: 50,518
    VW doesn't have individual readouts either. Made it a hassle when the kid called me to say the light was on. Had to stop and check them all to find out there was no issue (I think they were just above the range set at 40 after a highway run). Would have been much easy to just fire up the menu.

I am sure it is cheaper to not have the sensors, though I have it in my head that I read someplace there was a reason Volvo did the non-specific readout (that was not just to save money). I just can't remember what it was!

2020 Acura RDX tech SH-AWD, 2023 Maverick hybrid Lariat luxury package.

My Clubman's TPMS does not give you a PSI readout, but it does indicate which tire is out of spec.

kyfdx said:

:o

Yeah... 4 door Mark = fail.

edited January 2021
    stickguy said:

VW doesn't have individual readouts either. Made it a hassle when the kid called me to say the light was on. Had to stop and check them all to find out there was no issue (I think they were just above the range set at 40 after a highway run). Would have been much easy to just fire up the menu.

I am sure it is cheaper to not have the sensors, though I have it in my head that I read someplace there was a reason Volvo did the non-specific readout (that was not just to save money). I just can't remember what it was!

At least the Volvo it tells you which tire is low! One of my Mom’s Toyota’s didn’t tell you and every time I had to check them all.

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042

My Clubman's TPMS does not give you a PSI readout, but it does indicate which tire is out of spec.

My daughters Countryman is the same way

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• snakeweaselsnakeweasel Member Posts: 19,324
    abacomike said:

My brother and I just got off our FaceTime call since he needed all my 1099 and SSA income statements in order to load my tax return into his computer - I received my SSA and Pension 1099’s in the mail today which were the last 2 forms I was waiting for.

Bottom line is a $2698 tax refund. He can’t file my return until the first part of February. I just lowered my withholding amount by $100 a month because of the large refund. My income was $6000 less in 2020 compared to 2019 - mostly due to significant reductions in interest income.

The IRS isn't accepting returns until Feb 12th. You can still electronically file your return now and it will be sitting there at the IRS when they open the flood gates on 2/12.

2011 Hyundai Sonata, 2014 BMW 428i convertible, 2015 Honda CTX700D

• qbrozenqbrozen Member Posts: 32,936
    The IRS still hasn’t given me LAST YEAR’s return, so I don’t see the point in rushing this one.

'11 GMC Sierra 1500; '08 Charger R/T Daytona; '67 Coronet R/T; '13 Fiat 500c; '20 S90 T6; '22 MB Sprinter 2500 4x4 diesel; '97 Suzuki R Wagon; '96 Opel Astra; '08 Maser QP; '11 Mini Cooper S

• cdnpinheadcdnpinhead Member Posts: 5,504
    Since I organize my situation to always pay a bit (or more) when it's due, I'm never in a hurry.
    '08 Acura TSX, '17 Subaru Forester
  • jmonroe1jmonroe1 Member Posts: 7,544

abacomike said:

The IRS isn't accepting returns until Feb 12th. You can still electronically file your return now and it will be sitting there at the IRS when they open the flood gates on 2/12.
    Great, just when I thought I’d file early for once they put themselves on hold. Every one in here knows I cheat on my taxes so with this Covid thing I’m now thinking this would be the perfect year to get them off my back once and for all and tell them I died. No more cheating, they otta like that.

jmonroe
    '15 Genesis Ultimate just like jmonroe's. '18 Legacy Limited with 3.6R (Mrs. j's)
    fintail said:

I don't mind the sedan for those models, maybe because of the visual link to later TCs. Let me guess, a 302 putting out 120 hp.

I owned a 1988 Lincoln Town Car in brown with brown leather seats. Truly a barge but smooth on the highway.

2021 Genesis G90

abacomike said:

fintail said:

I owned a 1988 Lincoln Town Car in brown with brown leather seats. Truly a barge but smooth on the highway.
    No more of a barge than my ‘80 Park Ave with light gray velour seats. Man, were they comfortable. I know what you mean about the smooth ride. My sons still talk about that car. I swear you could turn the steering wheel about 30 degree before the car responded. @roadburner would have had the granddaddy of all conniptions if he was made to drive that beast. :'(

jmonroe
    '15 Genesis Ultimate just like jmonroe's. '18 Legacy Limited with 3.6R (Mrs. j's)
  • fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,143
    In the days of lame 55 mph limits and slow cars everywhere, no doubt it seemed more than adequate, and enough torque to make feel effortless.
    abacomike said:

jmonroe1 said:

abacomike said:

fintail said:

No more of a barge than my ‘80 Park Ave with light gray velour seats. Man, were they comfortable. I know what you mean about the smooth ride. My sons still talk about that car. I swear you could turn the steering wheel about 30 degree before the car responded. @roadburner would have had the granddaddy of all conniptions if he was made to drive that beast. :'(

jmonroe
    My father in law was a great guy, but his taste in automobiles was abysmal- Park Avenues with cloth roofs and gold trim. We were visiting him once, and my wife took our car to go have lunch with some friends. I wound up having to borrow one of his sleds to go pick up some trim parts from a BMW dealer nearby. I parked it over a block away so I wouldn't be seen driving it onto the lot...

jmonroe1 said:

abacomike said:

fintail said:

No more of a barge than my ‘80 Park Ave with light gray velour seats. Man, were they comfortable. :'(

jmonroe
    I think they called this "Bordello Red"

Actually, those seats were pretty comfortable....like sitting in a Lazy Boy in front of the TV.

My brother decided to file my tax return through Turbo Tax now because my return was a simple one and would not be affected by any changes between now and February 12th (first day IRS will accept returns). By simple, he means it was composed of 1099R's, 1099INT, and the 1099SSA, with no W2's and using the standard deduction.

One thing that stood out about the return was a credit of over $450 added to my refund based on the amount(s) I received from the Federal Stimulus (the $1200 and the $600, but I only received $900 and $300). Since the stimulus was determined using 2019 income per my 2019 tax return, and since I earned over $6000 less in 2020 than I did in 2019, I qualified for adjustments. That was truly a gift.

Another interesting tidbit has to do with the amount of the standard deduction for individuals - $12,000 was the original amount, but since we filed a 1040SR (taxpayers aged 65 or over), the standard deduction was over $14,000, which also was a gift.

I already received an email from Turbo Tax showing the date and time my IRS return was received by them with a date of February 12th as the date the return will be E-Filed with the IRS. It states that my return will be among the first returns received by the IRS and the refund should be in my checking account sooner. At least I'm done with the tax return and my brother was kind enough to do all the work on the FaceTime phone call we had. Of course it helps that he's a CPA! :D

2021 Genesis G90

fintail said:

In the days of lame 55 mph limits and slow cars everywhere, no doubt it seemed more than adequate, and enough torque to make feel effortless.

abacomike said:

I do remember that it was not a powerful engine and it took quite a bit of time to get to highway speed upon entering the interstate. But it drove like I was riding on a cloud with almost no road feel or appropriate handling. I drove from Chicago to North Miami Beach in 1988 with just one Rest Area stop for 40 winks in the back seat. It sure was comfortable back there.

2021 Genesis G90

jmonroe1 said:

abacomike said:

fintail said:

jmonroe
    My father in law was a great guy, but his taste in automobiles was abysmal- Park Avenues with cloth roofs and gold trim. We were visiting him once, and my wife took our car to go have lunch with some friends. I wound up having to borrow one of his sleds to go pick up some trim parts from a BMW dealer nearby. I parked it over a block away so I wouldn't be seen driving it onto the lot...
    I’m surprised you didn’t drive to the nearest drug store and buy a box of razor blades.

jmonroe
  • bwiabwia Member Posts: 2,913
    Here is a short 3.5 minute video on the 2021 Buick Envision. Enjoy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L6QMI-ZJ_M
    bwia said:

Here is a short 3.5 minute video on the 2021 Buick Envision. Enjoy!

Sounds good until he got to the anemic engine. Why would you put all that work into making a car better than it was, and then put in a weaker motor? Maybe they think Buick buyers won't notice.

• ab348ab348 Member Posts: 19,085
    driver100 said:

I think they called this "Bordello Red"

Actually, those seats were pretty comfortable....like sitting in a Lazy Boy in front of the TV.

Indeed, they were unbelievably comfortable. The ones in my '79 were blue:

2017 Cadillac ATS Performance Premium 3.6