Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Nissan Rogue SL Bluetooth Issue

Mr_WhistleMr_Whistle Member Posts: 2
edited February 2021 in Nissan
I used to be able to use my iPhone 6S hands-free in my 2015 Nissan Rogue SL but I recently started having a problem with it. I can dial a number or call someone on my contacts list using the voice recognition system. The call goes through but the person I’m calling can’t hear me and I can’t hear them. If I touch the Handset button on the touchscreen i can use my iPhone to access the call. Any ideas or suggestions for things to try before I go to the dealer?

Answers

• thecardoc3thecardoc3 Member Posts: 5,745
    Try deleting your phone from the car, and the car from your phone. Then set them back up as a new pairing.
  • Mr_WhistleMr_Whistle Member Posts: 2
    Thanks. I tried that but it didn’t fix the issue. I gave up and called the local dealer. A very nice gentleman in the service department told me to use the radio volume nob or the + and - buttons on the steering wheel while I’m on a call. Bingo!!! I knew it was going to be a simple fix. I wonder why this instruction isn’t in the manual. Or if it is why it isn’t easier to find?