Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi Q7 lease

lizjovanylizjovany Member Posts: 4
edited February 2021 in Audi
Hi!
I’m looking at a 2021 Audi Q7 with V6 engine in 07675 zip code. Could you please help me find the MF and Residual?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,282
    Answer ✓
    lizjovany said:

Hi and thank you for your time,
    I got this offer and I think is high. I have never leased an Audi so I was wondering if I’m being unrealistic in thinking I can get this car for way less.

2021 Q7 Premium 55 TFSI Quattro
    MSRP 65,540
    Discounts $4,777
    Sales price $60,763
    36 mo & 10k miles
    Residual 54% $35,392
    1st payment $151 they are waiving $811
    Cap cost increase $3464
    Registration $983
    Sales tax $2331
    Monthly payment 961.52

They won’t give me the car invoice and have yet to tell me the MF. Also what’s the cap cost increase? They sent me the offer via email.

What is your location?

The increase is the registration and sales tax added to the selling price.

Audis do not lease as well as their competition.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Answers

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,123
    lizjovany said:

Hi!
    I’m looking at a 2021 Audi Q7 with V6 engine in 07675 zip code. Could you please help me find the MF and Residual?

55 model
    Which trim?
    What term and mileage allowance?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• lizjovanylizjovany Member Posts: 4
    Hi and thank you for your time,
    I got this offer and I think is high. I have never leased an Audi so I was wondering if I’m being unrealistic in thinking I can get this car for way less.

2021 Q7 Premium 55 TFSI Quattro
    MSRP 65,540
    Discounts $4,777
    Sales price $60,763
    36 mo & 10k miles
    Residual 54% $35,392
    1st payment $151 they are waiving $811
    Cap cost increase $3464
    Registration $983
    Sales tax $2331
    Monthly payment 961.52

They won’t give me the car invoice and have yet to tell me the MF. Also what’s the cap cost increase? They sent me the offer via email.
    I’m in NJ but this dealer is just over the boarder in NY. I am looking a SUV with a 3rd row option. I have been spoiled with my Land Rover Discovery that I got thru a friend at a great deal. Unfortunately I can’t replicate the deal now because there’s no inventory.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,282
    lizjovany said:

I’m in NJ but this dealer is just over the boarder in NY. I am looking a SUV with a 3rd row option. I have been spoiled with my Land Rover Discovery that I got thru a friend at a great deal. Unfortunately I can’t replicate the deal now because there’s no inventory.

Lack of inventory is driving up lease payments for almost all makes and models. Nobody should expect to get an equivalent lease payment today than they did 3 years ago.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

You are right! It’s insane. I extend my current lease until August. Hopefully things get better by then. 🤞🏻 Thank you for your time.