Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Trying to understand dealer "special" deal on Highlander XLE

eajeffeajeff Member Posts: 3
edited February 2021 in Toyota
So I found another website, leasehackr, where a local dealer here in Fl is showing---deal you cannot get by walking in---36/10 XLE (I am sure FWD) with MSRP $42,548; Invoice $39,996; money factor 4.54; residual 29,598

$374 plus sales tax with out the door: first month, $500 cap cost reduction out of pocket, plus tag fee ---
Sounds like a pretty good price although instead of being leased with Southeast Toyota Finance, it is being done through Allied..

Opinions?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,199
    eajeff said:

So I found another website, leasehackr, where a local dealer here in Fl is showing---deal you cannot get by walking in---36/10 XLE (I am sure FWD) with MSRP $42,548; Invoice $39,996; money factor 4.54; residual 29,598

$374 plus sales tax with out the door: first month, $500 cap cost reduction out of pocket, plus tag fee ---
    Sounds like a pretty good price although instead of being leased with Southeast Toyota Finance, it is being done through Allied..

Opinions?

We don't have any information on Ally Bank lease programs.

I agree, it seems like a decent deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator