2021 Chevrolet Malibu Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,294
edited January 7 in Chevrolet
Ask your 2021 Malibu lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, prices and payments.

When making a request for lease information, please include the following information for the quickest response - trim level, RWD/FWD/AWD/4x2/4x4 (as appropriate), lease term, mileage allowance and your location.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

  • Packard12Packard12 Member Posts: 10
    What is the RF and MF for a 2021 RS, LT, and Premier. 36 or 39 mos with 15k miles per year. zip 32803. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,294
    Packard12 said:

    What is the RF and MF for a 2021 RS, LT, and Premier. 36 or 39 mos with 15k miles per year. zip 32803. Thanks

    LT - .00013 and 54% / 51%
    Prem - .00026 and 55% / 52%
    RS - .00022 and 54% / 50%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Packard12Packard12 Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

    Packard12 said:

    What is the RF and MF for a 2021 RS, LT, and Premier. 36 or 39 mos with 15k miles per year. zip 32803. Thanks

    LT - .00013 and 54% / 51%
    Prem - .00026 and 55% / 52%
    RS - .00022 and 54% / 50%
    No incentives
    Thank You
  • emilybottenhorn98emilybottenhorn98 Member Posts: 1
    What is the MF and residual on a 2021 Malibu Premier with 10k miles per year, 36 or 39 months, zip code 48146? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,294

    What is the MF and residual on a 2021 Malibu Premier with 10k miles per year, 36 or 39 months, zip code 48146? Thanks!

    .00026 and 58% / 55%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tate_4tate_4 Member Posts: 13
    What is the RF and MF for a 2021 RS and LT. 36 or 39 mos with 10k miles per year. zip 60070. I appreciate it thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,294
    tate_4 said:

    What is the RF and MF for a 2021 RS and LT. 36 or 39 mos with 10k miles per year. zip 60070. I appreciate it thanks

    LT - .00013 and 57% / 54%
    RS - .00022 and 57% / 53%

    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • patm44patm44 Member Posts: 8
    What is the RF and MF for a 2021 for the LT and Premier 36m/10k miles per year zip 08723? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 198,776
    patm44 said:

    What is the RF and MF for a 2021 for the LT and Premier 36m/10k miles per year zip 08723? Thanks

    LT: .00013 MF and 57% residual
    Prem: .00026 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • patm44patm44 Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    patm44 said:

    What is the RF and MF for a 2021 for the LT and Premier 36m/10k miles per year zip 08723? Thanks

    LT: .00013 MF and 57% residual
    Prem: .00026 MF and 58% residual
    Thank you!
  • MBA220MBA220 Member Posts: 2
    What's a good price for a 2021 Malibu LS with 5,500 mile?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 194,294
    MBA220 said:

    What's a good price for a 2021 Malibu LS with 5,500 mile?

    Use the price checker link in my signature block.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.