Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

X3 M Comp - Fair MSRP Discount

sleevinsleevin Member Posts: 10
edited March 2021 in BMW
Hello,

What is a fair market discount (% off MSRP, before incentives) that I should be offering on a 2021 X3 M Comp?

I want to make sure that I'm not leaving money on the table as well as not lowballing too much so the dealer will negotiate with me. The research I've done seems to be about 6-7% off sticker but it seems like people were getting bigger discounts last year. Is 6-7% off sticker a reasonable amount in the current market or should I be asking for more?

Thank you!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    sleevin said:

Hello,

What is a fair market discount (% off MSRP, before incentives) that I should be offering on a 2021 X3 M Comp?

I want to make sure that I'm not leaving money on the table as well as not lowballing too much so the dealer will negotiate with me. The research I've done seems to be about 6-7% off sticker but it seems like people were getting bigger discounts last year. Is 6-7% off sticker a reasonable amount in the current market or should I be asking for more?

Thank you!

Edmunds price tools

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• sleevinsleevin Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

sleevin said:

Hello,

Thank you!

Edmunds price tools

Thank you for this - looks like 6% off msrp is something good to shoot for. Is the edmunds price the listed price before incentives?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    sleevin said:

Michaell said:

sleevin said:

Hello,

Thank you!

Edmunds price tools

Thank you for this - looks like 6% off msrp is something good to shoot for. Is the edmunds price the listed price before incentives?
    Yes, before any BMW to customer incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

sleevin said:

Michaell said:

sleevin said:

Hello,

Thank you!

Edmunds price tools

It should all be spelled out, but I'd guess that the site looks at purchase incentives, not lease incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

kyfdx said:

sleevin said:

Michaell said:

sleevin said:

Hello,

Thank you!

Edmunds price tools

Yes, before any BMW to customer incentives

Thank you for the response!
    Michaell said:

sleevin said:

Michaell said:

sleevin said:

Hello,

Thank you!

Edmunds price tools

It should all be spelled out, but I'd guess that the site looks at purchase incentives, not lease incentives.
    I didn't notice that edmunds had a configurator where i can put in the exact options I want.. this broke down the price better for me. Thank you for the tips and providing me with all this information.
  • flagatorfanflagatorfan Member Posts: 14
    I am looking to see lease MF rate, residual %, and what incentives for 10K miles, 36/mos, zip code: 32250. Also, is this a good deal? MSRP residual 56% and MF 0.0860. Cash cap Red 1,750, sales price: 51,825. I have to pay 1,816.46 plus 1st mo lease of $682.20. Your help is appreciated!

I am looking to see lease MF rate, residual %, and what incentives for 10K miles, 36/mos, zip code: 32250. Also, is this a good deal? MSRP residual 56% and MF 0.0860. Cash cap Red 1,750, sales price: 51,825. I have to pay 1,816.46 plus 1st mo lease of $682.20. Your help is appreciated!

What is the MSRP?

The numbers are .00086 and 56% for 36/10
    $1250 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ZachMZachM Member Posts: 23
    MF and Residual for X3M

36 months 10k miles
    36 months 12k miles

Zip code 80209

Thanks!!
    ZachM said:

MF and Residual for X3M

36 months 10k miles
    36 months 12k miles

Zip code 80209

Thanks!!

36/12
    .00093 and 55%
    $1250 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.