Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2021 MINI Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• omardlhzomardlhz Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

omardlhz said:

Hello! I'd like the MF/RV/incentives for 2021 Mini Cooper Hardtop 2 door in zip 98122

What lease term and how many miles per year?
    10K miles and 36mo
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,118
    omardlhz said:

Michaell said:

omardlhz said:

Hello! I'd like the MF/RV/incentives for 2021 Mini Cooper Hardtop 2 door in zip 98122

What lease term and how many miles per year?
    10K miles and 36mo
    .00092 and 58%
    $1000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• gustabustagustabusta Member Posts: 10
    Hello,
    Checking again in case the numbers have changed. Could I please get the base MF, RV, and Rebates/Incentives for 2021 Mini Clubman JCW in IL 60654 please:

36/10K
    &
    36/12K

Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

Hello,
    Checking again in case the numbers have changed. Could I please get the base MF, RV, and Rebates/Incentives for 2021 Mini Clubman JCW in IL 60654 please:

36/10K
    &
    36/12K

Thank you.

36/12
    .00092 MF and 60% residual
    $1000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Crazy8Crazy8 Member Posts: 6
    Hello,

I'm new here and looking for help leasing a 2021 Mini Cooper S Paddy Hopkirk Edition. First, is it true that "special editions" don't qualify for the customer cash that is being offered? ($1500 as of 2.17.2021) That's what the sales man told me. Currently offered me $420/m, all fees and taxes rolled up. Only need to pay 1st month, doc fees and dmv fees to start. Not sure of its a mild deal, seems it can improve with the 2022 models around the corner and the $1500 incentive.(which I don't know if the sales man used on my quote)

Anyways in terested in the MF, residuals, and any incentives on a 2021 Cooper S Paddy Hopkirk Edition; zip 11763, 36/10k & 36/12k please.

Thank you!
    Crazy8 said:

Hello,

I'm new here and looking for help leasing a 2021 Mini Cooper S Paddy Hopkirk Edition. First, is it true that "special editions" don't qualify for the customer cash that is being offered? ($1500 as of 2.17.2021) That's what the sales man told me. Currently offered me $420/m, all fees and taxes rolled up. Only need to pay 1st month, doc fees and dmv fees to start. Not sure of its a mild deal, seems it can improve with the 2022 models around the corner and the $1500 incentive.(which I don't know if the sales man used on my quote)

Anyways in terested in the MF, residuals, and any incentives on a 2021 Cooper S Paddy Hopkirk Edition; zip 11763, 36/10k & 36/12k please.

Thank you!

36/12
    Cooper S
    .00092 MF and 60% residual
    $1500 incentive

No info on your special edition

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi kyfdx,

Thank you very much for the info. I have a dumb Q. Is the MF based on leasing with BMW/Mini Dealership directly? If they lease you the car via a 3rd party bank, the MF likely is higher, correct?

One car dealership actually provided me an offer with the selling price (msrp - incentives) and residual value so I'm trying to figure out what MF they used for the quote. Likely it's higher than the one you gave me. Much appreciated in any case.
    Crazy8 said:

Hi kyfdx,

Thank you very much for the info. I have a dumb Q. Is the MF based on leasing with BMW/Mini Dealership directly? If they lease you the car via a 3rd party bank, the MF likely is higher, correct?

One car dealership actually provided me an offer with the selling price (msrp - incentives) and residual value so I'm trying to figure out what MF they used for the quote. Likely it's higher than the one you gave me. Much appreciated in any case.

The program numbers will be different with a different bank; and, we don't have them.

The MINI dealer can mark up the MF we've provided.

Ask questions until you're comfortable with the answers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Crazy8 said:

Hi kyfdx,

MINI dealers aren't going to lease through any other bank than MINI Financial.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Crazy8 said:

Hi kyfdx,

Thanks kyfdx.

So the MF you provide is the "best case" scenario and/or it's what the manufacturer suggest but the dealer can increase it to make more money off the customer? This is considered a part of the "back end" of the leasing program, right?

Just trying to think if i am to throw them an offer using this MF, how to respond when they tell me this is wrong or too low. I guess it's a matter of just 'negotiating' with them at that point.
    Crazy8 said:

kyfdx said:

Crazy8 said:

Hi kyfdx,

Thanks kyfdx.

So the MF you provide is the "best case" scenario and/or it's what the manufacturer suggest but the dealer can increase it to make more money off the customer? This is considered a part of the "back end" of the leasing program, right?

Just trying to think if i am to throw them an offer using this MF, how to respond when they tell me this is wrong or too low. I guess it's a matter of just 'negotiating' with them at that point.
    Yes, the MF we quote is for top tier credit, and anything above that is the dealers attempt to make more money.

Don't negotiate the rate - simply tell them you want the base rate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• brando384brando384 Member Posts: 28
    edited February 2021
    Can you tell me the MF and residual on a Mini Cooper for 36-month lease, 12k miles annually in zip code 14201?
    brando384 said:

Can you tell me the MF and residual on a Mini Cooper for 36-month lease, 12k miles annually in zip code 14201?

Which model?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• brando384brando384 Member Posts: 28
    Michaell said:

brando384 said:

Which model?
    2-door hard top
    brando384 said:

Michaell said:

brando384 said:

Which model?
    2-door hard top
    .00092 and 57%
    $1000 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Maddog72Maddog72 Member Posts: 23
    Hi there looking for MF, RV and incentives for a 4 door S 36/12 in 08055 thx!
    Maddog72 said:

Hi there looking for MF, RV and incentives for a 4 door S 36/12 in 08055 thx!

.00092 and 60%
    $1000 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• imnurikimnurik Member Posts: 19
    Hi,

May I please have the MF, Res, and Incentives for the 2021 Countryman S FWD, 36/10, in 91604? Thanks!
    imnurik said:

Hi,

May I please have the MF, Res, and Incentives for the 2021 Countryman S FWD, 36/10, in 91604? Thanks!

.00092 MF and 61% residual
    $1500 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

imnurik said:

Hi,

$1500 incentive
    Thanks!
    Just want to say thank you kyfdx and Michael.

I got my first Mini Cooper S lease! Funny story, I started working with a different car sales man from a neighbor state and he gave me the same MF/residual so I used that for more leverage to the car dealership in my area. Worked up a good deal due to being end of the month.
    Crazy8 said:

Just want to say thank you kyfdx and Michael.

I got my first Mini Cooper S lease! Funny story, I started working with a different car sales man from a neighbor state and he gave me the same MF/residual so I used that for more leverage to the car dealership in my area. Worked up a good deal due to being end of the month.

Congrats!

Thanks for the report.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• nitro8978nitro8978 Member Posts: 40
    Just checking in - anything on 2022 programs yet or when you might expect them? Our car just finished production and is awaiting carrier transport. So excited!!
    nitro8978 said:

Just checking in - anything on 2022 programs yet or when you might expect them? Our car just finished production and is awaiting carrier transport. So excited!!

Sorry, no lease info on 2022 models

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rahzel1rahzel1 Member Posts: 3
    Hello, and thank you in advance for your assistance! Can you kindly provide me with MF/residuals/incentives for the following:

2021 MINI Cooper S Hardtop 4DR Iconic
    Zip: 33073
    36 months
    12k/mo and 15k/mo (if available)
    rahzel1 said:

Hello, and thank you in advance for your assistance! Can you kindly provide me with MF/residuals/incentives for the following:

2021 MINI Cooper S Hardtop 4DR Iconic
    Zip: 33073
    36 months
    12k/mo and 15k/mo (if available)

Unfortunately, we don't have the residuals, yet.
    .00092 MF
    $1000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• photozphotoz Member Posts: 38
    Does anyone know by chance when ordering for the 21s cuts off? I want to order a 21 this year closer to cutoff. Sorry if this is the wrong forum.
    photoz said:

Does anyone know by chance when ordering for the 21s cuts off? I want to order a 21 this year closer to cutoff. Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Sorry, we don't have that information

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

photoz said:

I went to order a 2021 back in February and two dealers told me the model year was cut short in January. I ordered a 2022 on February 5th and am expecting to take delivery in a few weeks.
    nitro8978 said:

kyfdx said:

photoz said:

I went to order a 2021 back in February and two dealers told me the model year was cut short in January. I ordered a 2022 on February 5th and am expecting to take delivery in a few weeks.
    Thanks for the info

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• qp9911usqp9911us Member Posts: 11
    Hi, may I have the MF, RV, incentives for
    2021 Countryman S All4
    36/10k
    zip 95129
    THanks!
    qp9911us said:

Hi, may I have the MF, RV, incentives for
    2021 Countryman S All4
    36/10k
    zip 95129
    THanks!

.00092 and 61%
    $2000 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Luv2LeaseLuv2Lease Member Posts: 22
    Seeking MF, Residual and incentives for a 2021 mini convertible.

zip 18702

24/10k and 36/10k

Can MINI demo's be leased?

TIA
    Luv2Lease said:

Seeking MF, Residual and incentives for a 2021 mini convertible.

zip 18702

24/10k and 36/10k

Can MINI demo's be leased?

TIA

.00092 MF
    61%/57% residual
    $500 incentive

No experience with MINI demos, but they likely can be leased, as BMWs can.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi, can you please provide the MF, Residual, and any incentives for the 2021 Mini Countryman S FWD, 36/10, in zip code 91604? Thank you!
    imnurik said:

Hi, can you please provide the MF, Residual, and any incentives for the 2021 Mini Countryman S FWD, 36/10, in zip code 91604? Thank you!

.00092 and 61%
    $2000 incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

nitro8978 said:

Do you mind sharing the details of your deal for ordering a '22?

edited March 2021
    photoz said:

nitro8978 said:

Do you mind sharing the details of your deal for ordering a '22?

The dealer and I agreed on a selling price and he used the latest available 2021 Countryman numbers to compute the payment. It doesn't seem like 2022 numbers are out yet, so I suspect I won't know the final deal until I sign the papers. They have agreed to honor the monthly payment (by adjusting the sale price) even if the money factor and residual fluctuate by time of delivery. As of now, the car is at the port waiting to get on a ship!
    I have a verbal/email agreement for a 22 Clubman JCW for sticker -2K in loyalty incentives. Not the best deal in the world, but I'll take it. Dealer agreed to .00092 MF, so thankful I had that info going into the deal.
    photoz said:

I have a verbal/email agreement for a 22 Clubman JCW for sticker -2K in loyalty incentives. Not the best deal in the world, but I'll take it. Dealer agreed to .00092 MF, so thankful I had that info going into the deal.

Awesome. In my experience, even though you've signed the buyer's order, the numbers that go into affect are based on what they are when you take delivery. For my 2018, I placed the order in early February and took delivery at the end of March. By that time, MF went down and I made sure to get it when I signed the papers with the finance advisor. Monthly payment ended up coming in lower than expected because of that. I am hoping the same thing can happen if MF goes down and residual is higher with the 2022s, but if not, my agreement with the sales advisor is that they will adjust the selling price accordingly.
    I think the best thing I could hope for would be a lower MF and actual incentives be made available. I'll be sure to come back here once delivery is set to see what the latest programs are :)
  • AtomicDutchOvenAtomicDutchOven Member Posts: 47
    edited March 2021
    Hi - Do you have the RV/MF/Incentives/Loyalty for 2021 Mini Clubman S and Countryman S in 33629? Both are FWD.

36/10.

Hi - Do you have the RV/MF/Incentives/Loyalty for 2021 Mini Clubman S and Countryman S in 33629? Both are FWD.

36/10.

Countryman: $2000 incentive
    Clubman: $1000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ddemannddemann Member Posts: 2
    Can you provide me with the following.
    Countryman 2021 and 2022
    AWD

36/12
    36/10
    MF
    Residual
    Incentives
    Zip 11560
    ddemann said:

Can you provide me with the following.
    Countryman 2021 and 2022
    AWD

36/12
    36/10
    MF
    Residual
    Incentives
    Zip 11560

36/12

.00092 MF and 56% residual
    $1000 incentive

We don't have 2022 programs, yet

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• lightnnglightnng Member Posts: 17
    edited March 2021
    Requesting MF/RV and incentives for convertible Cooper S, Signature trim, 36/10, zip 94608
    lightnng said:

Requesting MF/RV and incentives for convertible Cooper S, Signature trim, 36/10, zip 94608

$1000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tboland22tboland22 Member Posts: 28
    Hi Can you please provide me with the MF, RV, and any Incentives for the following models in zip code 33076 for a 36/10 lease

Convertible Cooper
    Classic, Signature, and Iconic trims

Convertible Cooper S

Thank you!
    tboland22 said:

Hi Can you please provide me with the MF, RV, and any Incentives for the following models in zip code 33076 for a 36/10 lease

Convertible Cooper

Convertible Cooper S

Thank you!

.00092 MF
    Base - 57% and $500 incentive
    S - 61% and $1000

Trim level does not change the numbers

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• AtomicDutchOvenAtomicDutchOven Member Posts: 47
    kyfdx said:

36/10.

Countryman: $2000 incentive
    Clubman: $1000 incentive
    Thanks! Does AWD change any of the numbers?