Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Jeep Gladiator or Toyota Tacoma

FrankD80FrankD80 Member Posts: 6
edited August 2020 in Jeep
I am looking to get one of these trucks in the near future. I will be looking to lease either one. I will also be towing with them. Now the v6 4x4 tacoma tows around 6000 lbs I believe, and the jeep tows around 4500 lbs with out the max tow. With the max tow it can tow up to 7000 lbs. Now there not a plethora of gladiators with the max tow feature in the valley here in arizona. So that makes it tough to decide. Also, my wife and I want to have fun and the jeep will do that for us. It is like an oversized atv. Top off, door off etc. What advice do you guys have for me. Let me know.

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319
    FrankD80 said:

I am looking to get one of these trucks in the near future. I will be looking to lease either one. I will also be towing with them. Now the v6 4x4 tacoma tows around 6000 lbs I believe, and the jeep tows around 4500 lbs with out the max tow. With the max tow it can tow up to 7000 lbs. Now there not a plethora of gladiators with the max tow feature in the valley here in arizona. So that makes it tough to decide. Also, my wife and I want to have fun and the jeep will do that for us. It is like an oversized atv. Top off, door off etc. What advice do you guys have for me. Let me know.

From your post, seems like you are gravitating towards the Gladiator.

Nothing wrong with a Tacoma, the Jeep is just more fun, all around.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    FrankD80FrankD80 Member Posts: 6
    i know right.
  • Options
    Colorado_DaveColorado_Dave Member Posts: 15
    FrankD80 did you lease either one of these? I'm in Denver and about to start looking at a lease for the same two vehicles. :)