Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2021 M340i SO-CAL

FinanceGuruFinanceGuru Member Posts: 8
edited March 2021 in BMW
Hi! I am looking to lease a new BMW M340i. Looking to lease at around an $57k MSRP.
I would like to know the:

-non-inflated money factor.
-Residual
-Incentives/Lease cash, etc
-And any more info you can give so I am able to negotiate and get the cheapest rate possible.

I am currently leasing an Infiniti Q60. Does that qualify for the competitor incentive?

Thank you

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,232

Hi! I am looking to lease a new BMW M340i. Looking to lease at around an $57k MSRP.
    I would like to know the:

-non-inflated money factor.
    -Residual
    -Incentives/Lease cash, etc
    -And any more info you can give so I am able to negotiate and get the cheapest rate possible.

I am currently leasing an Infiniti Q60. Does that qualify for the competitor incentive?

Thank you

36/15
    .00086 and 55%
    $1500 lease credit
    No conquest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• FinanceGuruFinanceGuru Member Posts: 8
    @Michaell is that at 15k miles per year? if it is can you give me the same stats but for 10k miles per year?
    Thank you!

@Michaell is that at 15k miles per year? if it is can you give me the same stats but for 10k miles per year?
    Thank you!

58% residual is the only difference for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• KhillKhill Member Posts: 1
    What are the incentives/lease money, money factor and residual for a 2021 12K miles/yr. Zip code 90293
    Khill said:

What are the incentives/lease money, money factor and residual for a 2021 12K miles/yr. Zip code 90293

36/12
    .00093 MF
    57% residual
    $1000 lease credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

This discussion has been closed.