Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

TELL ME ABOUT YOUR 2021 IS 350 F SPORT LEASE DEAL!!

cquiroga15cquiroga15 Member Posts: 4
edited January 2021 in Lexus
Hey guys, I am currently looking to lease a 2021 IS 350 F SPORT and my local Lexus dealership is giving me a crappy deal I feel like. If you have recently leased this car please tell me about your deal and the numbers! I want to compare what is being offered to me. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316

Hey guys, I am currently looking to lease a 2021 IS 350 F SPORT and my local Lexus dealership is giving me a crappy deal I feel like. If you have recently leased this car please tell me about your deal and the numbers! I want to compare what is being offered to me. Thank you!

You can look up posts from other members here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/61886/lexus/is-300/2021-lexus-is-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    cquiroga15cquiroga15 Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/61886/lexus/is-300/2021-lexus-is-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    I have checked out those posts but they all ask what the MF and residual value is.. none of them talk about what deals they actually ended up doing
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316

Michaell said:

I have checked out those posts but they all ask what the MF and residual value is.. none of them talk about what deals they actually ended up doing
    But, there may be a post in there, somewhere, with someone reporting a deal.

Can't make people share...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    utrocket29utrocket29 Member Posts: 12
    edited January 2021
    2021 IS350 F Sport. MSRP: $52,230

I ended up with a monthly payment of $596.02. That includes tax at 7.25%. In ohio we are taxed on the leased portion of the vehicle up front and its rolled into the lease if you dont pay it upfront.

36/15k. $1200 in refundable MSDs, $0 down aside from the MSDs and I didn't pay first months payment.

Dealer discounted the car $2,000 without really pressing them. I could have gone for more but they are limited availability in my region and are selling like hot cakes (went to look at one on 3 different occasions at different dealers and they sold within 24 hours of getting on the lot), plus I did not pay first months payment so I considered that another $600 discount. I could have gotten a better deal had we waited a few months but I was fine with knowing I probably am paying $70-$90 more than I could have gotten on a really really good deal. It was our ideal color combo (the new dark gray color with white interior) and the wheels were exactly what we wanted.

MF was 0.00020 before the 2 MSDs which brought it down to 0.00004 (total rent charge is like $113 for 3 years). Residual was 55% (buyout at end of lease is $28754).

I received $3500 in total rebates (loyalty and the manufacturer $2500 rebate).

I truly have no idea if this is a good deal. I know the IS does not typically sell super well. We lease a GX for $580.35 per month, 36/12k which had $5400 in MSDs but $0 down and no first months payment as well.
  • Options
    Brian0329Brian0329 Member Posts: 6
    Can someone please give me the mf and residual value for 36month/12k lease on a 2021 IS350 F sport RWD? Zip code is 33584. Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    Brian0329 said:

Can someone please give me the mf and residual value for 36month/12k lease on a 2021 IS350 F sport RWD? Zip code is 33584. Thank you!

.00030 MF and 57% residual
    $1500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

This discussion has been closed.