2021 Outback Limited MF, residual and incentives

icordero58icordero58 Member Posts: 2
edited April 2021 in Subaru
Could you provide me with outback limited MF, residual and incentives for 36/10 in 07601

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,309

    Could you provide me with outback limited MF, residual and incentives for 36/10 in 07601

    2.5i or XT?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • icordero58icordero58 Member Posts: 2
    2.5i
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,309

    Could you provide me with outback limited MF, residual and incentives for 36/10 in 07601

    2.5i

    .00045 and 58%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fogarty22fogarty22 Member Posts: 20
    edited April 2021
    Hi,
    Looking at Foresters and now I'm looking at a couple of Outbacks. I'm in 11570. Can you share the residual and MF for the Outback Touring SUV and the Outback Limited? 36/12k.

    Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,107
    fogarty22 said:

    Hi,
    Looking at Foresters and now I'm looking at a couple of Outbacks. I'm in 11570. Can you share the residual and MF for the Outback Touring SUV and the Outback Limited?

    Thanks in advance.

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fogarty22fogarty22 Member Posts: 20
    kyfdx said:

    fogarty22 said:

    Hi,
    Looking at Foresters and now I'm looking at a couple of Outbacks. I'm in 11570. Can you share the residual and MF for the Outback Touring SUV and the Outback Limited?

    Thanks in advance.

    What term and mileage allowance?
    I edited to add a little too late. 36/12k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,107
    fogarty22 said:

    kyfdx said:

    fogarty22 said:

    Hi,
    Looking at Foresters and now I'm looking at a couple of Outbacks. I'm in 11570. Can you share the residual and MF for the Outback Touring SUV and the Outback Limited?

    Thanks in advance.

    What term and mileage allowance?
    I edited to add a little too late. 36/12k
    LTD: .00085 MF and 61% residual
    Tour: .00100 MF and 61% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.