Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2020 Nissan Murano SV AWD

zndski97zndski97 Member Posts: 22
edited May 2021 in Nissan
May I please have the RV/MF, invoice price on a 2020 Nissan Murano SV AWD. I am looking for a 15k 36 mo lease in the 16201 area. I currently lease a 2018 Nissan Rogue SV. Are there any incentives or lease loyalty? I also have a question, not sure if anyone knows the answer My lease is up July 2021. Since Oct 2021, I was receiving letters from Nissan offering $1000 lease loyatly and 2 months free payments and such to get into another lease with Nissan, but now that I am so close to the end of my lease I don't seem to have anything? Is this normal? Do I have anything I can negotiate or did I wait too long?

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    zndski97 said:

May I please have the RV/MF, invoice price on a 2020 Nissan Murano SV AWD. I am looking for a 15k 36 mo lease in the 16201 area. I currently lease a 2018 Nissan Rogue SV. Are there any incentives or lease loyalty? I also have a question, not sure if anyone knows the answer My lease is up July 2021. Since Oct 2021, I was receiving letters from Nissan offering $1000 lease loyatly and 2 months free payments and such to get into another lease with Nissan, but now that I am so close to the end of my lease I don't seem to have anything? Is this normal? Do I have anything I can negotiate or did I wait too long?

No lease support for the 2020 Murano.

You may have equity in your Rogue; check with Carvana, Vroom and Carmax to see if they will buy it from you for more than the buyout value.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    When you say no lease support, what do you mean by that? Are you saying you can't lease the 2020 even though it is still new?
  • Options
    zndski97 said:

When you say no lease support, what do you mean by that? Are you saying you can't lease the 2020 even though it is still new?

I'm saying that NMAC does not have a lease program available that's any good. Your dealer may be able to use a 3rd party bank or CU for the lease, but we don't have any visibility into those programs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    ok thank you for your help on that.
  • Options
    one more thing...wouldn't there still be a residual value that I could work with in this vehicle? What kind of leverage would I have in haggling with the numbers on a lease on this vehicle?I am sure they would want to get rid of a 2020 model? right?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    zndski97 said:

one more thing...wouldn't there still be a residual value that I could work with in this vehicle? What kind of leverage would I have in haggling with the numbers on a lease on this vehicle?I am sure they would want to get rid of a 2020 model? right?

No.. you can't haggle the lease numbers on a Nissan. Only the selling price. The fact that it's still there should be a clue on how bad the deals are.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Right...deals seem to suck right now....Any opinion on what the deals may look like for Nissan in June for the 4th of July sales?
  • Options
    zndski97 said:

Right...deals seem to suck right now....Any opinion on what the deals may look like for Nissan in June for the 4th of July sales?

No guesses or predictions. So long as the chip shortage affects inventory, deals are going to be bad.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator