Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

RV & MF for Accord Hybrid(base model), and Hybrid EX

AluchAluch Member Posts: 16
edited June 2021 in Honda
Hi,
Looking for the MF & RV for a Honda Accord Hybrid (base model), and Hybrid EX trim. 36/12. 92705.
Any Incentives?
Thanks!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,287
    Aluch said:

Hi,
    Looking for the MF & RV for a Honda Accord Hybrid (base model), and Hybrid EX trim. 36/12. 92705.
    Any Incentives?
    Thanks!

.00066 MF
    59% residual
    No incentives

Either base or EX trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• NameName Member Posts: 3

Hello, I am looking for the MF and RV for a Honda Accord Hybrid EX 36/12. Zip code is 43035 and any incentives for the same zip code please.
    Thank you.

• Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    Name said:

Hello, I am looking for the MF and RV for a Honda Accord Hybrid EX 36/12. Zip code is 43035 and any incentives for the same zip code please.

Thank you.

There aren't any incentives right now. To expedite getting MF/RV info, we’re asking that you start with our calculator here: https://www.edmunds.com/calculators/car-lease.html. If you want to see monthly payment info, be sure to enter an anticipated selling (purchase) price.
    Once you scroll down to the monthly payment calculation, you’ll see a “share” button. Click on that and either share a link or the summary (either is fine). Then, post that information back here and we’ll take a look to make sure the details are accurate.

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews