If you made the switch to a hybrid or EV this year and are happy with the savings you're getting on gas costs, a reporter would like to speak with you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/5 for more details.

2022 Honda Insight Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
edited June 2021 in Honda
Ask your 2022 Insight lease questions here! Get information on money factors, residuals, incentives, deals, payments and prices.

When making a request for lease information, please include the following information for the quickest response - body style, cab style (for trucks), trim level, RWD/FWD/AWD/4x2/4x4 (as appropriate), lease term, mileage allowance and your location.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

  • gaewsky1gaewsky1 Member Posts: 19

    Hello can I get the mf and residual % 2022 Insight EX with a zip code of 43065, 12,000 per year. 36 month term. Any incentives? Thanks as always!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    gaewsky1 said:

    Hello can I get the mf and residual % 2022 Insight EX with a zip code of 43065, 12,000 per year. 36 month term. Any incentives? Thanks as always!

    .00195 MF
    57% residual
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • romamromam Las VegasMember Posts: 11
    Hello,
    Could you please provide MF, residual, and incentives for 2022 Insight Touring?
    36/12, ZIP: 89011
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    romam said:

    Hello,
    Could you please provide MF, residual, and incentives for 2022 Insight Touring?
    36/12, ZIP: 89011
    Thank you!

    .00195 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mamoseemamosee Member Posts: 31
    Money factor and residual value for insight EX 36/12. Zip code 91602. Also same info for LX. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    mamosee said:

    Money factor and residual value for insight EX 36/12. Zip code 91602. Also same info for LX. Thanks.

    .00195 MF and 57% residual

    I don't see an LX trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mamoseemamosee Member Posts: 31
    Sorry forgot to add year to above question. 2022
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    mamosee said:

    Sorry forgot to add year to above question. 2022

    Answer is above

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mamoseemamosee Member Posts: 31
    Any idea what the Moro is for the 2022 Honda Insight ex. Some sights say 25,210 and others say 26205. Thanks again. New to this whole lease negotiation thing.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    mamosee said:

    Any idea what the Moro is for the 2022 Honda Insight ex. Some sights say 25,210 and others say 26205. Thanks again. New to this whole lease negotiation thing.

    Moro?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 99gx99gx Member Posts: 133

    Hi,
    Can I please receive the MF, RV, and incentives for 2022 Insight Touring?
    36/10, 10704

    Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    99gx said:

    Hi,

    Can I please receive the MF, RV, and incentives for 2022 Insight Touring?

    36/10, 10704

    Thank you!

    .00195 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mrooahooahmrooahooah Member Posts: 18

    Can I please receive the MF, RV, and incentives for 2022 Insight Touring?
    36/10, 46410

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017

    Can I please receive the MF, RV, and incentives for 2022 Insight Touring?

    36/10, 46410

    .00195 MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mrooahooahmrooahooah Member Posts: 18

    @kyfdx said:
    .00195 MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives

    Just making sure, I know there aren’t any customer incentives but are there any the dealer is getting? Is the MF and residual just a straight up given or can the dealer try to adjust that as well. Thanks again!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017

    @kyfdx said:

    .00195 MF and 57% residual

    No lease incentives

    Just making sure, I know there aren’t any customer incentives but are there any the dealer is getting? Is the MF and residual just a straight up given or can the dealer try to adjust that as well. Thanks again!


    Those are the base rates. Dealer could theoretically raise the MF, but that would be rare for Honda.
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mrooahooahmrooahooah Member Posts: 18

    @kyfdx said:
    Those are the base rates. Dealer could theoretically raise the MF, but that would be rare for Honda.
    No incentives

    So glad I asked you, the dealer presented us a MF of .00295 and I immediately called them out on it. Really appreciate this site and you guys!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160

    @kyfdx said:

    Those are the base rates. Dealer could theoretically raise the MF, but that would be rare for Honda.

    No incentives

    So glad I asked you, the dealer presented us a MF of .00295 and I immediately called them out on it. Really appreciate this site and you guys!


    FYI, .00295 is the base MF for lease terms from 24 to 30 months.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mrooahooahmrooahooah Member Posts: 18

    @Michaell said:
    FYI, .00295 is the base MF for lease terms from 24 to 30 months.

    So basically giving us the higher MF but on a 36mth term, which they were crystal clear on. We ended up walking out as that was only one of 5 sneaky things the dealer tried to pull.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160

    @Michaell said:

    FYI, .00295 is the base MF for lease terms from 24 to 30 months.

    So basically giving us the higher MF but on a 36mth term, which they were crystal clear on. We ended up walking out as that was only one of 5 sneaky things the dealer tried to pull.


    Rare to see a Honda dealer mark up the MF.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • acfcarsacfcars Member Posts: 4
    Hello,

    Could I get the MF, residual, and incentives for the 2022 Insight EX for 36 months and 12k miles/year at zip code 30324, please?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    acfcars said:

    Hello,

    Could I get the MF, residual, and incentives for the 2022 Insight EX for 36 months and 12k miles/year at zip code 30324, please?

    Thank you!

    .00195 MF and 57% RV
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • swampdragonswampdragon Member Posts: 35
    Hello can I get the mf and residual % 2022 Insight EX with a zip code of 07042, 12,000 per year. 36 month term.
    I know there are no incentives but I couldnt make the finance managers "math" work
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160

    Hello can I get the mf and residual % 2022 Insight EX with a zip code of 07042, 12,000 per year. 36 month term.
    I know there are no incentives but I couldnt make the finance managers "math" work

    .00195 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tchris555tchris555 Member Posts: 28
    could i please have the lease number for a 2022 INSIGHT 4DR EX 36/10 and zip code 07755. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    tchris555 said:

    could i please have the lease number for a 2022 INSIGHT 4DR EX 36/10 and zip code 07755. Thank you.

    .00195 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MbfranckMbfranck Member Posts: 2
    Hello can I get the mf and residual % 2022 Insight EX with a zip code of 12159, 10,000 per year. 36 month term. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    Mbfranck said:

    Hello can I get the mf and residual % 2022 Insight EX with a zip code of 12159, 10,000 per year. 36 month term. Thanks!

    .00195 MF and 58% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carguymiacarguymia Member Posts: 34
    Hello can I get the mf and residual % for a 2022 Insight EX with a zip code of 33189:

    10,000 per year, 36 month term.
    12,000 per year, 36 month term.

    10,000 per year, 24 month term.
    12,000 per year, 24 month term.

    Thank you in advance for your help.
    Regards,
    Chris
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    carguymia said:

    Hello can I get the mf and residual % for a 2022 Insight EX with a zip code of 33189:

    10,000 per year, 36 month term.
    12,000 per year, 36 month term.

    10,000 per year, 24 month term.
    12,000 per year, 24 month term.

    Thank you in advance for your help.
    Regards,
    Chris

    .00195 MF
    62% / 57% for 24/36 and 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JackShephardJackShephard Member Posts: 14
    Hi, Could you please provide the MF, RV, lease cash and incentives (if any) for:
    2022 Honda Insight EX
    36 month lease, 10k miles per year
    Zip Code 90036
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160

    Hi, Could you please provide the MF, RV, lease cash and incentives (if any) for:
    2022 Honda Insight EX
    36 month lease, 10k miles per year
    Zip Code 90036
    Thanks

    .00180 MF and 57% RV
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mcgeepdmcgeepd Member Posts: 11

    Hello,

    Can you please give the residual value, money factor, and any incentives for:

    2022 Honda Insight EX

    24/10
    30/10
    36/10

    24/12
    30/12
    36/12

    Zip code is 01945.

    Thank you!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    mcgeepd said:

    Hello,

    Can you please give the residual value, money factor, and any incentives for:

    2022 Honda Insight EX

    24/10

    30/10

    36/10

    24/12

    30/12

    36/12

    Zip code is 01945.

    Thank you!

    .00180 MF
    61%/59%/56% residual for 12K/yr


    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rosenbj123rosenbj123 NJMember Posts: 19

    Hello, could I get the MF and Residual for a 2022 Insight EX 36/12 for zip code 07081.
    Thanks as always, your service is so helpful!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017

    Hello, could I get the MF and Residual for a 2022 Insight EX 36/12 for zip code 07081.

    Thanks as always, your service is so helpful!

    .00195 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ivallivall Member Posts: 18
    May I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives for 2022 Honda Insight EX? 10k miles, 36 month lease, ZIP code 11779. thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    ivall said:

    May I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives for 2022 Honda Insight EX? 10k miles, 36 month lease, ZIP code 11779. thank you!

    .00195 MF and 56% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • WasatchWasatch Member Posts: 5
    Could you provide RV and MF for 2022 Insight Touring? 36?10 and 48/10. 84095 Utah. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    Wasatch said:

    Could you provide RV and MF for 2022 Insight Touring? 36?10 and 48/10. 84095 Utah. Thank you!

    .00195 MF and 55% residual
    .00220 MF and 47% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Joel_lugot44Joel_lugot44 33035Member Posts: 15

    May I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives for 2022 Honda Insight EX? 12k miles, 36 month lease, ZIP code 33196, Miami Florida. thank you!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160

    May I please get MF, Residual, and any incentives for 2022 Honda Insight EX? 12k miles, 36 month lease, ZIP code 33196, Miami Florida. thank you!

    .00215 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • roccherryroccherry Member Posts: 15
    Hello, may I get the MF and residual % 2022 Insight EX with a zip code of 32765, 36/12 term? Any incentives? Thanks as always!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 212,160
    roccherry said:

    Hello, may I get the MF and residual % 2022 Insight EX with a zip code of 32765, 36/12 term? Any incentives? Thanks as always!

    .00230 MF and 55% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JBenGuinnJBenGuinn NashvilleMember Posts: 89
    Hello, may I get the MF, residual, and incentives on a 2022 Insight Touring for 24/10, 37209? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    JBenGuinn said:

    Hello, may I get the MF, residual, and incentives on a 2022 Insight Touring for 24/10, 37209? Thanks!

    .00230 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JBenGuinnJBenGuinn NashvilleMember Posts: 89
    kyfdx said:

    JBenGuinn said:

    Hello, may I get the MF, residual, and incentives on a 2022 Insight Touring for 24/10, 37209? Thanks!

    .00230 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives
    Thanks! And how about 36/10?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 212,017
    JBenGuinn said:

    kyfdx said:

    JBenGuinn said:

    Hello, may I get the MF, residual, and incentives on a 2022 Insight Touring for 24/10, 37209? Thanks!

    .00230 MF and 60% residual
    No lease incentives
    Thanks! And how about 36/10?
    55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.