Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

money factor and residual value for the 2021 Tahoe LS and Premier

Shay011Shay011 Member Posts: 4
edited July 2021 in Chevrolet
Looking for money factor and residual value for the 2021 Tahoe LS and Premier , my zip code is 44128

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316
    Shay011 said:

Looking for money factor and residual value for the 2021 Tahoe LS and Premier , my zip code is 44128

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    12,000 miles/yr 36 month or 39 month
  • Options
    Im also trying to find the selling price or % off the MRSP
  • Options
    I was told that the LS has no value, not sure how true that is seeing that I just sold my 2019 last month after having it for a little less than 2 years and I sold it for the same price I bought it! (give or take $2,000). I was looking for bench seating for the second row like my other LS. Do you think I would get more bang for my buck if I get the captain seats on the second row?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    Shay011 said:

I was told that the LS has no value, not sure how true that is seeing that I just sold my 2019 last month after having it for a little less than 2 years and I sold it for the same price I bought it! (give or take $2,000). I was looking for bench seating for the second row like my other LS. Do you think I would get more bang for my buck if I get the captain seats on the second row?

LS: .00122 MF and 60%/57% residual
    Prem: .00131 MF and 59%/56% residual

Options aren't going to make any difference on a lease, except to increase the payment. You have to choose what's worth it for you.

See the Price Checker link below for pricing help.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator